Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 5: April 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iceflower said:

Yesterday, February 9, Princess Anne also attended the Scotland vs. Italy Rugby International match at Murrayfield, Edinburgh, Scotland. Scotland won with 34-10.

** Pic **

She's wearing what looks like a fisherman's hat!

It's absolutely amazing how hard this woman works.

Yeah, The Princess Royal works very hard in the family. She has taken on a great deal and accepted a great deal of responsibility from The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh and Queen Mother. She has mentioned that they wanted her to cool down some of her royal duties but then they would give her something else to do.

Indeed- they both work a great deal and most often, outside the glare of cameras.

Princess Anne was in Lincoln today, February 15 - she opened Deans Building at Lincoln College as well as the Library and Student Support Building at Bishop Grosseteste University College in Newport and she visited Lindum Business Park, North Hykeham.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** thisislincolnshire.co.uk: HRH The Princess Royal enjoys cheering crowds at Lincoln College visit **

** thisislincolnshire.co.uk: Princess Anne officially opens new university library during royal visit to Lincoln **

** HRH Princess Anne Officially Opens Deans Sport ** HRH The Princess Royal officially opens the Cornerstone Building **

iceflower said:

That would make a great formal portrait; Anne in her military uniform with her classic hairstyle; or even from the chest up like in driver's license photos!

I see she's most likely assuming HM's duties while she's recovering from her illness. I've always said that Anne looks best in military garb and she doesn't disappoint!

Last edited:
Baroness of Books said:
I see she's most likely assuming HM's duties while she's recovering from her illness. I've always said that Anne looks best in military garb and she doesn't disappoint!

Intelligent-looking woman, Anne is!

Princess Anne at an Investiture Ceremony at Buckingham Palace on March 12, 2013. The young lady with the extraordinary fashion choice ;) is British Paralympic swimmer Jessica-Jane Applegate.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Maybe she thought she would run into Harry again.

iceflower said:

Yesterday, March 18, Princess Anne attended a reception to announce The Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering at The Royal Academy of Engineering in London.

** Pic ** bbc: Berners-Lee wins engineering prize for world wide web **

Apparently emerald green is the colour of the year! I saw an emerald green handbag in the paper today that would've gone well with Anne's suit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom