Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 5: April 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anne really does look amazing in her Uniform. One of the best of all the Royal Ladies IMO.

Thanks for all the links!!

Now when my teacher looked at me like that, I was usually in trouble!

cepe said:
Now when my teacher looked at me like that, I was usually in trouble!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Anne should do something different with her hair; it does remind me of a schoolteacher. She has it in a tight upsweep every day; it must get rather boring for her. She was such a pretty girl with her hair down around her shoulders!

I think because she's so busy, I don't think she have much time to manage her hair. I also think she's just used to it. I wonder if Zara or Peter ever ask her about changing her hair style.

I think The Queen's hairdresser has said that Her Majesty wants to change her own hair style but everytime it comes down for her to do it, she chickens out.

Yesterday, January 10, Princess Anne was in South Yorkshire. She visited Chimo Holdings Cutlery Factory and opened the Exchange Brewery Adsetts Partnership Building in Sheffield and visited Adwick Social Education Centre Horticultural Unit in Doncaster.

** thestar.co.uk: Sheffield students serve Princess Anne in regional royal visit **

** postcodegazette.com: The Princess Royal visits Sheffield landmark building **

** sipa gallery ** doncasterfreepress.co.uk: Princess Royal visits Doncaster **

iceflower said:

Yesterday, January 10, Princess Anne was in South Yorkshire. She visited Chimo Holdings Cutlery Factory and opened the Exchange Brewery Adsetts Partnership Building in Sheffield and visited Adwick Social Education Centre Horticultural Unit in Doncaster.

** thestar.co.uk: Sheffield students serve Princess Anne in regional royal visit **

** postcodegazette.com: The Princess Royal visits Sheffield landmark building **

** sipa gallery ** doncasterfreepress.co.uk: Princess Royal visits Doncaster **

Good for Anne to drink strong black coffee! I always find coffee far to bitter. I only drink it if it's a cappuccino or a latte. My mom puts 1 scoop of coffee grinds for every 2 cups of water.

iceflower said:

Yesterday, January 17, Princess Anne has visited Scotland to open the new Farm Animal Practice Centre, Easter Bush Veterinary Centre, Midlothian, to attend a University of Edinburgh graduation ceremony and reception, Edinburgh and to attend a Young People's Conference at Whitburn Academy, West Lothian.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** dailyrecord.co.uk: Princess Anne opens revamped Farm Animal Practice at University of Edinburgh **

Look at Princess Anne in a lab coat!

:previous:

A look made for her :)

Princess Anne visited East Lothian, Scotland on January 18, 2013 and opened the Human Occupational Performance Suite as part of the 75th anniversary celebrations of Occupational Therapy Education at Queen Margaret University, Musselburgh and she opened a new Brewing Facility in Belhaven, Dunbar and visited Leuchie House, North Berwick.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** eastlothiancourier.com: Princess Anne visits county **

** theedinburghreporter.co.uk: Princess Anne visits Queen Margaret University **

** bbc: Leuchie House: Royal endorsement for East Lothian MS respite care centre **

** local.stv.tv video: Princess Anne visits MS care centre that survived closure threat **

iceflower said:
:previous:

A look made for her :)

Princess Anne visited East Lothian, Scotland on January 18, 2013 and opened the Human Occupational Performance Suite as part of the 75th anniversary celebrations of Occupational Therapy Education at Queen Margaret University, Musselburgh and she opened a new Brewing Facility in Belhaven, Dunbar and visited Leuchie House, North Berwick.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** eastlothiancourier.com: Princess Anne visits county **

** theedinburghreporter.co.uk: Princess Anne visits Queen Margaret University **

** bbc: Leuchie House: Royal endorsement for East Lothian MS respite care centre **

** local.stv.tv video: Princess Anne visits MS care centre that survived closure threat **

I don't like that purple lipstick on her.

Purple? It's a nice mulberry/ mulled wine colour on my screen. A very nice shade for winter and suits her colouring and her ensemble.

Purple? It's a nice mulberry/ mulled wine colour on my screen. A very nice shade for winter and suits her colouring and her ensemble.

I agree, suits her outfit and brings attention to something other than her hair.

iceflower said:

Princess Anne has been in Essex today, January 31, 2013. She attended a church service to mark the 60th anniversary of the East Coast Floods at Chelmsford Cathedral and visited the Wilderness Foundation and the Diamond Jubilee Wood in Chelmsford.

Here are some lovely shots:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** itv.com: Floods of 1953 **

** heart.co.uk gallery: Essex: Royal Memorial For Great Flood **

** gazette-news.co.uk: Princess Anne attends flood memorial service **

Anne probably doesn't remember as she was only 2 and a half.

Love Princess Royal's smile. Her entire face lights up.

Princess Anne has visited Northamptonshire yesterday, February 7. She has opened a new Hankook Tyres Warehouse in Daventry, attended a dedication of the memorial to Northamptonshire's Fallen Firefighters, Brixworth, and visited the new Criminal Justice Centre in Northampton.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** itv.com: Princess Anne visits new Justice Centre **

** northamptonchron.co.uk: PHOTO GALLERY - PRINCESS ANNE **

** fb: HRH The Princess Royal visits the Criminal Justice Centre **

** northampton-news-hp.co.uk: Princess Royal salutes 999 services in visit to Northampton **

iceflower said:

Princess Anne has visited Northamptonshire yesterday, February 7. She has opened a new Hankook Tyres Warehouse in Daventry, attended a dedication of the memorial to Northamptonshire's Fallen Firefighters, Brixworth, and visited the new Criminal Justice Centre in Northampton.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** itv.com: Princess Anne visits new Justice Centre **

** northamptonchron.co.uk: PHOTO GALLERY - PRINCESS ANNE **

** fb: HRH The Princess Royal visits the Criminal Justice Centre **

** northampton-news-hp.co.uk: Princess Royal salutes 999 services in visit to Northampton **

Love the green overcoat!

Love how this hard-working lady gets around to her various organizations and charities; she really dedicates herself to her work. A flower for you, Princess Anne!:flowers:

Last edited:

Yesterday, February 9, Princess Anne also attended the Scotland vs. Italy Rugby International match at Murrayfield, Edinburgh, Scotland. Scotland won with 34-10.

** Pic **

I did wonder if she would be there and I came to the match late. It was fantastic to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom