Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 5: April 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps she was hoping for a complimentary upgrade?

We don't have any idea how Anne finances her country estate and all that she owns. Maybe she is constantly trying to keep costs (which have increased quite remarkable in the last years) in a controllable range. Once you have learned to economicise, you don't stop that only because people think that being a princess means being immensely rich!

When I'm on holiday I most of the time pay extra money for sea views - but then I'm down there for a longer time and enjoy them! But to only sleep in that room?

This is probably a bit empty, but good on Anne for being practical :clap:
She is an exemplary member of The BRF :britflag:

Agree, I think this is simply a matter of being practical by Princess Anne- good for her. The article talks about her wearing an evening gown from 1973 still, I think that's a bit extreme though......

:previous:Aaah! Now that is how I like to see TPR! Smiling with lipstick! She looks dashing even though she's in "work" clothes.
Thanks Ice! :flowers:

She needs to wear lipstick like that more often. The color is great on her and it really gives color to her face. She looks great!

Indeed, lovely smile with a lipstick!
Also, with a scarf covering most of her hairdo she intriguingly looks younger.

Princess Anne has made a visit to RAF Brize Norton, Carterton, Oxfordshire, yesterday, February 17, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I love Princess Anne's scarf in these photos, but it's time for a new hairstyle, IMO!

I don't think she'll ever change her hairdo; I think for her that's her signature look and it's set in stone!

Princess Anne attended day three of the 18th FINA Visa Diving World Cup - LOCOG Test Event
for London 2012 at the Aquatics Centre in London on February 22, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The second images appears to depict Anne thinking, "The body can contort that way?" Amusing. Thanks for the image. :)

Seeing all these images, I wonder what reaction Anne would receive if she wore her hair down.

You are welcome! :flowers:

Today, February 26, Princess Anne attended the Six Nations International rugby union match
between Scotland and France at the Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh. The royal support
didn't help, France won 23-17.

** Pic **

What a lovely red coat from The Princess, it looks great. Such a hard worker, and so discreet about it.

Anne also wore that coat last week, March 9, when she attended the Grand Military Race Meeting
at Sandown Park Racecourse together with her husband Tim. She handed out awards and planted
a tree - with active support (pic 5) :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Thank you for the pictures from 8 March, iceflower! :flowers:

Princess Anne had quite a bit of support with that tree, didn't she? ;)
I can't decide whether I like the hat she's wearing or hate it. Not my style but it kind of works for the Princess; in way, it looks like a really exaggerated version of her usual hairstyle.

:previous:I like the picture of her sniffing her bouquet and her hat does indeed look like an exaggerated version of her pouffed hairstyle. I guess it works for her and it will be one of those iconic hairdos that certain royals wear and will never change!

The group photo with the children is also very sweet. And I've often wondered when royal ladies get inundated with these bouquets if they literally stop to look at them and take a whiff. It's nice to see that Anne does that; a subtle sign of appreciation, I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom