Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 5: April 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HRHHermione said:
She looks so nice today! I really like that coat on her. It actually reminds me a lot of the one Kate wore on her first engagement- the lifeboat christening in Anglesy.

Love the red turtleneck! A navy overcoat would have been better. I read that Anne will wear as many as 30 outfits in a given week!

Last edited:
iceflower said:

Yesterday, October 31, Princess Anne has been in Bristol and opened the West of England Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre, Bradley Stoke. She also opened a new Police Station at the Bridewell and attended The Society of Merchant Venturers' Reception at Merchants' Hall, Clifton Down.

** thisisbristol.co.uk: Princess Anne officially opens therapy centre **

** avonandsomerset.police.uk: HRH Princess Anne opens new flagship police station (Bristol) **

Princess Anne is still as pretty as ever, given her age.

This is a video I stumbled across from a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if this is necessarily the correct place to put it, but here it is. I found it quite funny. Anne's got a good sense of humor.

How not to get an OBE - YouTube

PssKatie said:
This is a video I stumbled across from a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if this is necessarily the correct place to put it, but here it is. I found it quite funny. Anne's got a good sense of humor.

How not to get an OBE - YouTube

Now that's what I like most about Anne; her sense of humour! That girl can make just about anyone laugh!

Last edited:
The Princess shows perfect comic timing in that video. Thanks for sharing!

Anne is excellent and perfect comedic timing. Her impression of the elderly woman thinking Charles was her was perfect.

Molly2101 said:
Anne is excellent and perfect comedic timing. Her impression of the elderly woman thinking Charles was her was perfect.

Princess Anne is like a fine wine. She gets better with age.

Princess Anne attended an Investiture Ceremony at Buckingham Palace today, November 7, 2012.

** Pic **

iceflower said:

Princess Anne attended an Investiture Ceremony at Buckingham Palace today, November 7, 2012.

** Pic **

When she's standing on that platform wearing low heels, the top of her head comes to the top of his! (Anne is 5 foot 6 and a half.)

:previous:

The platform is a good invention..;)

Today, November 8, Princess Anne unveiled a bust of Noor Inayat Khan at Gordon Square, Bloomsbury, London.

Noor Inayat Khan was a British resistance fighter during the Second World War and agent of the Special Operations Executive.
She was eventually captured, tortured and beaten before being executed at Dachau Concentration Camp, aged 30.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** dailymail: The forgotten Indian spy princess of WWII: Statue unveiled to commemorate Britain's only Muslim war heroine **

:previous:

The platform is a good invention..;)

Today, November 8, Princess Anne unveiled a bust of Noor Inayat Khan at Gordon Square, Bloomsbury, London.

Noor Inayat Khan was a British resistance fighter during the Second World War and agent of the Special Operations Executive.
She was eventually captured, tortured and beaten before being executed at Dachau Concentration Camp, aged 30.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** dailymail: The forgotten Indian spy princess of WWII: Statue unveiled to commemorate Britain's only Muslim war heroine **
Anne, like many of us, knots the strap of her shoulder bag when it is too long. :):) From Today at the ceremony after the bust was unveiled.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Princess+Royal+Gordon+Square+8mGL6znsfJ4l.jpg

Last I heard a big bio pic was being planned for the life Noor. It is good that her story is coming to the fore.

iceflower said:
Here are some pics of the arrival at the Maritime Media Awards:

** gettyimages gallery **

If only that girl would do something about her hairstyle! I find it rather boring, being in a tight updo all the time.

Last edited:
Thank you Iceflower for these photographs. Not to be left out in the royal dress parade, Princess Ann has been surprising us all lately with some really breathtaking outfits and here she looks as chic as ever. I do love this simple white look and the collar of the bodice is particularly elegant. Anne looks absolutely lovely here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom