Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 3: January-June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Princess Royal at Lyme Regis, we know now who loaned Middleton her first-day Cheltenham coat. :lol: J/K Sorry, I couldn't resist it.

Suonymona said:
Thats a good colour on Anne but she should spark up her makeup a bit--either define her eyes or mouth. Otherwise she looks rather washed-out.

That's a good point about her eyes. She has those wonderful Windsor eyes. But the upside is that even with a slightly 'washed out' look in her face, her poise is so flawless,she never fails to look impressively regal, even in jeans and Wellingtons. She has such an 'air' about her, but I don't mean a haughty and fake one. She's very genuinely superior in her 'air'. Now I'm just being silly,but on some level now sunken, I actually mean this as a compliment!:rolleyes:

Princess opens island's new homes

Princess Anne has unveiled the first new social housing development to be built on Gigha for five decades.
The Princess Royal toured the development and met members of the design and construction team.
This final phase, named Grianan by residents, is part of a £2.3m affordable housing project which has provided 18 new homes for Gigha. A play park for the island's children is also to be built near to the local hotel.

Last edited:
Princess Anne, The princess Royal was present at the Airline of the Year Awards, held at the Landmark hotel. The Princess delivered the Awards to the winning airlines.
London, England - 16.04.07

Wenn has pictures of the event. Unfortunately I'm not able to post them for some reason. Princess Anne looks great and seems to be having a great time.
Many of her pictures could do in Funny Faces of Royals thread.

Last edited:
Royal blush as kid spots the camera

Pupils at a Glasgow school appeared a bit bemused when Princess Anne paid them a visit.
Youngsters at Keppoch Campus in Saracen were too busy playing to be in awe of their Royal visitor.
Four-year-old Jordan Greenhill was in the middle of a tricky Lego construction when the Princess arrived but that didn't stop him striking a pose for our photographer.
The Princess Royal saw the funny side and was impressed by the school, Glasgow's first multi-faith campus for nursery and primary children which also teaches children with complex learning difficulties.

Avalon said:
Wenn has pictures of the event. Unfortunately I'm not able to post them for some reason. Princess Anne looks great and seems to be having a great time.
Many of her pictures could do in Funny Faces of Royals thread.

Here are two pics of the event, you mentioned, Avalon :) : Princess Anne at the 25th Anniversary OAG Airline of the Year Awards at the Landmark Hotel in central London, 16.4.2007:

Anne 1
Anne 2

Congratulation To Her Royal Highness on her appointment as grand Master of The RVO, does any one know what she wore to the service on Friday?

iceflower said:
Here are two pics of the event, you mentioned, Avalon :) : Princess Anne at the 25th Anniversary OAG Airline of the Year Awards at the Landmark Hotel in central London, 16.4.2007:

Anne 1
Anne 2

Yes, these were the pictures I was talking about. Thanks very much for posting them Iceflower! :flowers:

Princess Anne looks great. :)

HRH The Princess Royal To Be President Of The British Medical Association

HRH The Princess Royal has agreed to become President of the British Medical Association for 2007-8 - the year during which it will celebrate its 175th anniversary.
Her Royal Highness will be installed as President at a ceremony at Britannia Royal Naval College, Dartmouth on Tuesday 26 June during the BMA's Annual Representative Meeting which will this year be held in Torquay from 24 to 28 June.
The Princess Royal follows in the footsteps of two other members of the Royal Family. HRH Prince Philip was BMA President in 1959-60. The Prince of Wales was President in 1982-3.

Wow! It's been a really busy week for the hardest working member of BRF. Many congrats to her HRH on her RVO and BMA appointments. They are well deserved.

Princess Anne is such a busy and dedicated family member. She does need to find another hairstyle as this one really makes her look so much older than she is and in some pictures very "stern" looking.:)

Princess Royal Award

Handley wins royal seal of approval

FARMERS For Action leader David Handley has won the prestigious Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers’ Princess Royal Award.

He was presented with the award by Her Royal Highness at Buckingham Palace on Thursday 10 May. The honour was made for his outstanding services to the industry.

Farmers Guardian

Princess Anne, the Princess Royal as Colonel the Blues and Royals arrives for the Combined Cavalry Old Comrades Association parade in Hyde Park on May 13, 2007 in London, England - photos Graham/getty:

Pic 1
Pic 2

Pic 14.5.2007

A wonderful pic of Anne today :) :

Britain´s Princess Anne, the Princess Royal, meeting local schoolchildren
during a visit to Portmeirion´s factory in Stoke-on-Trent:

Anne 14.5.2007

Pics 16.5.2007

Princess Anne visits Northern Ireland:

The Princess Royal walks past members of the Northern Ireland Prison Service at Hillsborough Castle
where she attended a Central Benevolent Fund Garden party, 16.5.2007:

Anne 1
Anne 2
Anne 3

Pics 17.5.2007

Again some very nice new pics, I hope I'm not the only one left who's interested ;) ;)
Balmoral Show - 2007
The Princess Royal laughs as she tours the Balmoral Show, 17.5.2007:

Anne 1
Anne 2

My uncle met the princess royal today at balmoral show. I was there but she had left already

iceflower said:
A wonderful pic of Anne today :) :

Britain´s Princess Anne, the Princess Royal, meeting local schoolchildren
during a visit to Portmeirion´s factory in Stoke-on-Trent:

Anne 14.5.2007

Most of those children look hugely unimpressed. Apparently Stoke-on-Trent is a hotbed of republicanism!:D

iceflower said:
Again some very nice new pics, I hope I'm not the only one left who's interested ;) ;)
Of course you're not. You do post some wonderful pictures and I for one feel a little guilty for not always saying a big thank you! :embarrassed: :notworthy:

Iceflower, I always love the pictures you post. Princess Anne is my favourite royal. Keep posting lots of pictures of her.

Princess Anne gets a Royal welcome

The Princess Royal continued her two-day visit to Northern Ireland yesterday
with a tour round the Balmoral Show in Belfast. The flashbulbs were popping outside the King's Hall as the Princess Royal was greeted on arrival by the Province's new First Minister Ian Paisley, his wife Baroness Paisley and Belfast Lord Mayor Pat McCarthy.
Before touring the showgrounds, Princess Anne attended a reception held by the Council for Awards of Royal Agricultural Societies (CARAS) where James Kerr, council member and former national chairman CARAS, invited her to accept an Honorary Fellowship of the Council.

Pics 30.5.2007

Thank you for your sweet comments, Skydragon and kelly1972 :flowers: :flowers:
Here are the newest pics from today:
Princess Anne visits a new adult learning and community building called 'The Power Station' ,meeting staff
and local people from the area involved in the project. Cwmbran, Gwent, South Wales - 30.05.07

Pic 1
Pic 2

iceflower said:
Thank you for your sweet comments, Skydragon and kelly1972 :flowers: :flowers:
Here are the newest pics from today:
Princess Anne visits a new adult learning and community building called 'The Power Station' ,meeting staff
and local people from the area involved in the project. Cwmbran, Gwent, South Wales - 30.05.07

Pic 1
Pic 2

Thank you for the pictures Iceflower! :flowers:
But what a strange outfit! I have never seen Princess Anne wearing anything like that. Come to that, I've never seen any Royal wearing anything like that. Nice pants. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom