The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Anne honours Rolf
Princess Anne Presents Artist Rolf Harris With CBE Title

Princess Anne presented Australian artist Rolf Harris as a Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) at an investiture ceremony on Friday.
The princess' mother Queen Elizabeth usually presents the royal honors but she was forced to pull out of the engagement because of severe back pain.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 11-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Heir Apparent

I wonder what does Timothy Laurence doing? Is he still an Assistat Chief of Defence Staff?

Old 11-03-2006, 01:44 PM
Commoner

I wonder why as well we don't see Timothy Laurence more with the Princess.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

That's true, we haven't seen Timothy in a long time.
Wow they raised 10 million for that children's hospital. That's amazing.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Royal opens winchhouse

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...st/6144712.stm
Old 12-06-2006, 08:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess in city for carols

The Princess Royal was due in Lichfield today to join an annual carol service organised by the Townswomen’s Guilds.
Princess Anne is patron of the organisation, and so was to attend this afternoon’s service at Lichfield Cathedral. The service moves around the country every year.

Princess Royal flies in to visit transport firm

WITH the floors polished and the windows gleaming, MAN ERF UK was ready to welcome its very special guest.
Princess Anne was at the company's Swindon headquarters yesterday to find out about a Transaid project they have been working on in Africa.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 12-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Heir Apparent

PRINCESS ANNE ATTENDS CHRISTMAS TREE AUCTION

Princess Anne added regal glamour to a festive-themed charity auction this week. The Queen's daughter was guest of honour at the annual gala dinner for the Festival of Trees at London's Natural History museum - one of the highlights of the winter social calendar.

Picture: Princess Anne (looking absolutely stunning! )
Old 12-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

She does look really nice!
Old 12-16-2006, 03:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess rail-ly like rest of us

Princess Anne amazed rail passengers when she rejected royal treatment on a delayed train — and insisted on waiting for two hours with them.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:19 AM
Administrator

Pics 19.12.2006

Princess Anne, Princess Royal as President of the Princess Royal Trust for Carers arrives in her Bentley car for a charity dinner at Les Ambassadeurs Club restaurant in London on December 19, 2006 in London, England. (Photo by Tim Graham/Getty Images)

A beautiful Anne leaving the car Click here for two more similar pics!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:04 PM
Nobility

Wow, she has perked up her wardrobe, and is finally starting to be old enough for that hair do! Although she would look 30 years younger if she got a cut like Camilla's.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks you very much for the pictures, iceflower!
Princess Anne looks lovely. The outfit really suits her.

Can anyone give more information about Princess Royal Trust for Carers, I must adimit I don't know much about it.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Can anyone give more information about Princess Royal Trust for Carers, I must adimit I don't know much about it.
A very worthwhile cause. I hope these help.

http://www.carers.org/

http://www.youngcarers.net/
Old 12-20-2006, 01:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
A very worthwhile cause. I hope these help.

http://www.carers.org/
http://www.youngcarers.net/
Thank you so very much for those links, Skydragon.
It's certainly a needed and worthwile cause.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess heartens advice service

The work of Waverley’s Citizens Advice service has been given the royal seal of approval this week.
The Princess Royal, who is patron of the organisation, visited the charity’s Godalming office on Tuesday to meet staff.

Picture: Cathryn Redrup presents a posy to the Princess Royal
Old 01-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Administrator

Princess Anne out riding at Sandringham, Norfolk, Britain - 30 Dec 2006:

Anne 1 Anne with Edward
Old 01-04-2007, 04:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Royal hardest working

Princess Anne works the hardest of all the royal family, it has been revealed.
A survey published by Britain's The Times newspaper yesterday showed that the Princess Royal, carried out the most official royal duties in 2006.
Anne attended 491 royal engagements in Britain and 104 abroad - a total of 595.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Aristocracy

Royal visit to the Falkland Islands

Princess Anne is the hardest working royal
Old 01-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Royal Visitors to the Falklands

Her Royal Highness Princess Anne and her husband Rear Admiral Timothy Laurence will be visiting the Falklands from Friday, 12 January 2007 to Monday, 15 January 2007. Her Royal Highness will arrive on the afternoon of Friday, 12 January at Mount Pleasant Airport. Her first venue will be to visit HMS DUMBARTON CASTLE at East Cove Mare Harbour, followed by a visit to RLC/Royal Signals/RAF Lyneham Personnel at Tristar Hangar.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
I hope she has a chance to look at the 'artwork' in Tristar hangar! Lots of Sea Lions and Penguins for her to see and the Whales and Dolphins are fantastic!
The Sea Lions pong a bit!

Closed Thread

Tags
princess anne, princess royal