The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 06:26 AM
Imperial Majesty

Man arrested for bowl toss near princess

A man was arrested for throwing a metal bowl in the direction of Princess Anne while she was visiting Fiji's capital on Saturday, police said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060708/...rincess_anne_1

Old 07-22-2006, 01:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Wednesday July 19 2006
HRH The Princess Royal hosts a Garden Party for the Never Forgotten Association at Buckingham Palace.

photos from EMP
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3807196.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	256246   Click image for larger version

Name:	3807197.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	256247   Click image for larger version

Name:	3807255.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	256248   Click image for larger version

Name:	3807266.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	256249  

Click image for larger version

Name:	3807268.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	256250   Click image for larger version

Name:	3807270.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	256251  

Old 07-26-2006, 01:31 AM

new pictures from abaca

Princess Anne's page at abaca press newest pics on there are from July 21st. I love the candid shots of the Queen and the princess on the boat.
Old 09-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Royal start to school's new term

Princess Anne is due to visit the Blue School in Somerset to officially open its science centre later this month.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-04-2006, 06:33 PM

"She embodies hard-work, commitment and lifelong achievement, skills we are teaching our young people in Wells," said county councillor John Osman."

Well said Councillor Osman.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Anne to open stadium

SWANSEA's £27m Liberty Stadium will receive the royal seal of approval next month when it will be officially opened by Princess Anne.
The Princess Royal will visit the 20,200 seater venue, home to the Ospreys regional rugby team and Swansea City FC, on Friday, October 20.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Anne talks to the media during the BGC Charity Day 2006, at 1 Churchill Place in Canary Wharf on September 11, 2006 in London, England.

BGC is a leading inter-dealer brokerage firm that spun-off from Cantor Fitzgerald in 2004. The company has been fundraising every year since the terror attacks on 9/11.

Photos by Christopher Hunt/Getty Images
Old 09-11-2006, 10:59 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

FYI, Cantor Fitgerald was the British firm located in World Trade Center Two that lost so many lives during 9/11.
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 09-12-2006, 03:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Royal tribute to victims' helpers

HRH the Princess Royal has paid tribute to the volunteers who help victims of crime in Northern Ireland.
Princess Anne, on a one-day visit to the province, was guest of honour at a celebration in Hillsborough marking the 25 years of Victim Support.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:18 PM
Nobility

I don't think Annne settling into marriage has anything to do with how she dresses. She has through both her marriages looked the same rarely wearing new clothes. She simply doesn't care about fashion and never has .
Old 09-13-2006, 08:29 AM
Heir Apparent

ANNE TAKES TO THE HELM AT YACHTING CELEBRATIONS

She's well known for her love of the ocean wave so it was no surprise to see Princess Anne getting stuck into the action at Tollesbury marina this week. The royal sailor looked very much at home as she took a ride on a small motor launch, taking to the prow with rope in hand as her small party left the landing stage

source - hello
Old 09-19-2006, 06:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Anne greets children as she visits as honorary colonel the British school of Support Command and the Allied Command Europe (ACE) Rapid Reaction Corps, both based in Moenchengladbach, western Germany, 19 September 2006

from profimedia

Old 09-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Anne presents award

Wakefield is preparing for its second royal visit in four months, when Her Royal Highness Princess Anne arrives in the city to present an innovation award to Sirdar's Tilsatec division.
The Princess Royal will present the Queen’s Award for Innovation to bosses and staff at the yarn factory on Flanshaw Lane, Flanshaw, next Wednesday.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
"She embodies hard-work, commitment and lifelong achievement, skills we are teaching our young people in Wells," said county councillor John Osman."

Well said Councillor Osman.
How true this is of Princess Anne. She is a stellar example and deserves all the respect and kudos she gets.
Old 09-22-2006, 04:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella
How true this is of Princess Anne. She is a stellar example and deserves all the respect and kudos she gets.
Yes, but sadly I don't think she always gets the credit she deserves . Again it's what people read about a person that influences their opinions.
People may read that Anne is 'rude' or something else, (which I don't think is true), or they only care about the way she dresses, and they fail to see how much work she does!
Anyway, she is one of my 'top' Princesses
Old 09-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Royal visits Boston

http://www.bostontoday.co.uk/ViewArt...icleid=1788715

Princess meets Yorkshire crowds
Princess Anne arrived in Leeds today on a varied visit of the region.

http://www.leedstoday.net/ViewArticl...icleid=1790359
Old 10-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Anne to open hospice

The Princess Royal will be making a welcome return to Dorothy House next month to officially open the hospice's £2.4m extension.
She will visit on November 9 and will spend an hour-and-a-half touring the hospice, meeting patients and unveiling a plaque.

Princess Anne Set to Host Annual Charity Awards

Everybody can lend a helping hand. Britain's Princess Anne will pay tribute to countless people who have contributed to her charity when she hosts the Save the Children Awards in London on Wednesday night.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:25 AM
Heir Apparent

VC memorial unveiled by Princess
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/6047664.stm
Old 10-20-2006, 02:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess opens Swansea's stadium

The Princess Royal met Swansea's leading sports stars as she officially opened the city's Liberty Stadium. She unveiled a plaque ahead of Friday's first Heineken Cup match of the season between the Ospreys regional rugby team and Sale Sharks.

source - bbc.co.uk
Old 11-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Heir Apparent

The Princess Royal was guest of honour at an event to thank donors to the £10 million fundraising campaign for the Evelina Children's Hospital

More than 100 guests met HRH Princess Royal who is patron of the Evelina Children's Hospital Appeal.
"We were delighted to once again welcome HRH The Princess Royal to the Evelina Children's Hospital," says Sir Jonathan Michael, chief executive of Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.

Picture: The Princess greets Dr Michael Joseph, founder of the Evelina appeal

Closed Thread

Tags
princess anne, princess royal