Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 1: June 2004-August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks sara, good to see the Princess spoke to the family:)

Tomorrow is Princess Anne's 55th birthday.
Happy birthday to Her Royal Highness,wish all the best wishes to her,and health for her to continue on her great Royal Duty.

This week's Svensk Damtidning writes that The Princess Royal has "revealed" a big passion and hobby that she has - lighthouses. Apparently she visits as many of them as she can in Scotland, some of them she and her husband have been able to visit during official circumstances, others they have visited in private. So far they have visited 53 lighthouses. She has something of about 146 lighthouses left to visit! :)

Harry's polo shirt said:
She is 55, for some reason I thought she was much older.

Sometimes she looks as old as her mother. :D

Birthday greetings, HRH -- hope you get to look at a lighthouse today.

I'd like to ask what foreign royals attended the wedding of Princess Anne in 1973?

I know about [font=Arial,Helvetica]Queen Beatrix and Prince Claus,[/font] King Constantine II and Queen Anne-Marie, Crown Prince Harald (future Harald V) and Princess Sonja, Prince Juan Carlos (future Juan Carlos I) and Princess Sofia.

That's not exactly news, I know. :)

Mapple said:
I'd like to ask what foreign royals attended the wedding of Princess Anne in 1973?

I know about [font=Arial,Helvetica]Queen Beatrix and Prince Claus,[/font] King Constantine II and Queen Anne-Marie, Crown Prince Harald (future Harald V) and Princess Sonja, Prince Juan Carlos (future Juan Carlos I) and Princess Sofia.

That's not exactly news, I know. :)

Princess Grace was there. She caught a lot of flak for wearing "winter white" and upstaging the bride.

Technically, it was "winter white." But people don't seem to follow that rule anymore. I have seen white/whitish clothing at lots of royal weddings. (I wouldn't do it... but I think people don't follow "rules" so much, or maybe they aren't taught the "rules".)

ElisaR said:
I don't know how winter white looks. :confused:
Neither do I. :)

BTW, were there any non-European royals at the wedding of 1973?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom