Victoria of Hesse and by Rhine, Marchioness of Milford Haven (1863-1950)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Photographs from Victoria's childhood are included.

In some very exciting news Princess Victoria's self-penned memoirs is finally to be published by the people at Eurohistory. Long hidden in the archives these memoirs by the sister of the last Empress of Russia promises to be a fascinating read.

https://eurohistoryjournal.blogspot.com/2020/07/new-book-in-works-recollections-by.html?m=1

I can only say... squee. ? Victoria is fascinating and spent her life having something to say about something (and everything). Is there a publication date?

I can only say... squee. ? Victoria is fascinating and spent her life having something to say about something (and everything). Is there a publication date?
The book has been published. I purchased my copy from Amazon.

The book has been published. I purchased my copy from Amazon.

How was it? I'd love to get mine but the shipping cost here may prohibit that for a while, sadly.

Victoria's husband Prince Louis of Battenberg, Marquess of Milford Haven was born on the 35th birthday of Queen Victoria.

Victoria's husband Prince Louis of Battenberg, Marquess of Milford Haven was born on the 35th birthday of Queen Victoria.

Victoria was a favorite grandchild of the Queen's. Maybe it explains why she and Louis got along so happily. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom