James I (VI of Scotland) (1566-1625) & Anne of Denmark (1574-1619)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quite interesting to fathom such qualudes of faith concerning Mary Queen of Scots and her son James 1, King of Scotland And England? Same thing really dearie.

Any photos to be viewed online posted here of recent state openings of Scotland pre 2006 EU Treaty?

None of the Queen of Bohemia's children had been allowed to set foot in Great Britain while their grandfather King James I was alive. The Queen was James' daughter Elizabeth Stuart.

Anne of Denmark was the first Danish Queen of England. She began as a Queen of one realm and later was Queen of two realms.

3 realms,Anne was Queen consort of England ,Scotland and Ireland :previous:

Elizabeth Stuart was the eldest daughter of King James I of England. She had a brief reign as Queen Consort of Bohemia.

Elizabeth was known as the Winter Queen,she was crowned Queen of Bohemia in November 1619 at St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague but were driven into exile a year later.

King James I had overseen the persecution of witches in Scotland.
In England he passed the Witchcraft Act of 1604. The Witchcraft Act remained on the statute book until 1736.

:witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::catmoon::cauldron::cauldron::cauldron::cauldron::cauldron::cauldron::cauldron:

King James I had overseen the persecution of witches in Scotland.
In England he passed the Witchcraft Act of 1604. The Witchcraft Act remained on the statute book until 1736.

:witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::catmoon::cauldron::cauldron::cauldron::cauldron::cauldron::cauldron::cauldron:

A Scottish illustration of suspected witches being brought before before James VI and I

Daemonologie1.jpg

In 2022,The Kirk of Scotland apologised for its part in the persecution of Witches in Scotland.

Back
Top Bottom