What will happen to the Royals in 2006 ?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pollyemma said:
don't know about Laurentien. she's past 40 now so I think they'll stick with the 2 they have.

pollyemma said:
In 2006:
UK:
Sophie will have another baby

Just curious as to why you think Laurentien at past 40 (will be 40 May 25th 2006) is past having another while Sophie (will be 41 Janury 20th 2006) who is more than a year older than Laurentien will have another...

selrahc4 said:
Just curious as to why you think Laurentien at past 40 (will be 40 May 25th 2006) is past having another while Sophie (will be 41 Janury 20th 2006) who is more than a year older than Laurentien will have another...

because Laurentien already has 2 kids. Sophie only has 1 and I think a lot of people(though certainly not all) prefer to have more than 1, so that their children will have siblings to grow up with.

Last edited:
pollyemma said:
because Laurentien already has 2 kids. Sophie only has 1 and I think a lot of people prefer to have more than 1, so that their children will have siblings to grow up with.

Ah, I see. Thanks. Thought you meant it was an age thing...

I should have clarified that.

to be honest, the sophie thing was more of a wish than a prediction. i think it would really wonderful for her and edward to have another child. unfortunately, she seems to have health problems in that area (ectopic pregnancy, trouble with louise's birth etc) but you never know...

Belgium:

Laurent and Claire will get a boy and a girl
A new girlfriend for Amadeo

Luxembourg:

A girl for Louis and will be engaged

Sweden:

No wedding for Victoria
Carl and Emma annouce their engagement

UK:

A new pregnancy for the Countess of Wessex, a boy
Engagement for William and Kate

Savoy:

Clothilde and Emmanuel will have a boy in august 2006

Bulgaria:

Rosario will be pregnant for January 2007

UK-

-Sophie and Edward will have another child; a boy named Philip.
-Prince Philip will get health problems, but nothing will be in the media until after the Queen's 80th Birthday celebrations.
-Beatrice and Eugenie will have more and more media attention.
-Camilla will continue to grow in popularity.
-Both Harry and William will do well at Sandhurst. May develop an issue as to whether they go into the frontline e.g. in Iraq.

Princess Madeleine will marry a US Citizen (cough me cough hey it could happen :p)

It definitely could. hope springs eternal...

I shall find out my real father is the King of Spain (Hey, it could happen.... NOT).lol.

"MII"

I find some speculations about what will happen with the royals in 2006 more than disgusting!!!:mad:
Especially speculations about WHO WILL DIE, I find rather upsetting!!!
It seems to me that you are HOPING for some royals to die, so that you will have something to look forward to.
Don't you have something better to do?
I can't imagening myself hoping for someone else to die!!!:(
Please show a little bit more respect!
I don't think many royals will be happy with so-called 'supporters' like you all!!

In 2006..
Prince William will marry Kate
Sophie will have another baby
Princess Beatrice and Eugenie will become really famous and be followed by paparzis evrywhere
Sarah Ferguson will be accepted after she was invited to join the family for Christmas

Last edited:
Hendrik-Jan77 said:
I find some speculations about what will happen with the royals in 2006 more than disgusting!!!:mad:
It seems to me that you are HOPING for some royals to die, so that you will have something to look forward to.
I don't think many royals will be happy with so-called 'supporters' like you all!!

Speaking for all of us, or most of us here, we certainly do not want anyone to die. Yet, not one of us, even royals, is mortal. Given the age and/or health status of some royals, death does seem to be imminent. No one here is hoping for anyone to die. I can assure you of that. This thread, as has been done in the past, is just mere speculation about what could possibly happen. We are just facing the fact that people do die, and this speculation is certainly not harming anyone. Please forgive me if I sound rude, because I certainly don't intend to be, but it seems as if you are in some sort of fantasy world where no one dies. This is just a fact of life, and has to happen to all of us, whether we like it or not.

Hendrik-Jan77 said:

Like you all??? get your facts straight or zip it!

"MII"

Belgium
Mathilde won't have a baby this year but she will next year
Claire will have girls
Albert will publically sing to Paola

Denmark
Mary will have another baby soon
Alexandra will get re-married
Henri will show at an offical event wearing something that is lime green with purple dots

Great Britain
I like the one about Camilla being a grandmother so I am going to predict that too. Although I think it will be Laura.
Sophie and Edward are going to adopt a baby and catch everyone by surprise.
Peter Philips will get engaged.
Princess Anne will become a grandma.
We are going to see a big family picture from the Queen 80th birthday
Harry will be involved with military hijinks
Philip after seeing will King Albert did will do the same to Elizabeth on there anniversary

Luxembourg
Louis and Tessa will have a daughter
Henri will have another midlife crisis and become a veagan and growing waist length hair

Liechtenstein
Something big and exciting will happen to the Liechtenstein royal family and it will make international news.
That something big will happen while I am at a party so I can bring up the usless things I know about Liechtenstein

Netherlands
Princess Margarit will get three new grandchildren by the end of the year.
Pieter following the led of King Albert and Prince Philip will also show off his vocal skills backed up by his three sons (Floris will play the bongos)

Norway
Norway is going to be quiet after this year, no new babies no big trips, lots of family activities
Harald and Sonja will go on a second honeymoon (everyone now awwwwwwwwwwwww)

Spain
Cristina will get a dog (ok I really couldn’t think of anything)

Sweden
Victoria and Daniel will either get engaged or break up. If they get engaged in early 2006 I think Carl Philip will too at the end of the summer.

General
An international dispute will be evident at a gathering of foreign royals

Someone (else) will have an illegitimate child at the end of the year

Beatrix Margarthe and Elizabeth will have there picture taken with Princess Aiko to show that girls rule !

In October something shocking that no one has every seen before will happen to one of the Kingdoms

Last edited:
Some interesting one's there oppie! :p :D

Last edited:
I forgot one when I was spell checking:rolleyes:

Monaco
Prince Albert will get married to an old friend

Thanks Sofia :)

humm..

Spain
King Jaun will become an important world figure for a short time
Queen Sofia will be so involved with her grandchildren she will not realize that her husband has become an important world figure.
Pablo will finally have enough and hit Froilan back.
Prince Felipe will become so attached to Leonor that he delivers an entire speech in baby talk.
Princess Letizia will spit in a napkin and wipe Queen Sofia's face off.

Britain
Queen Elizabeth will inform everyone of her love for Prince Philip.
Prince Philip will anger a small country with an off hand comment.
Prince Charles will release a book of his paintings.
Camilla will do an interview in order to help her pubic relations.
Prince William will have a falling out with Kate.
Prince Harry will anger a small country for laughing at Prince Philip's comment.

Sweden
Victoria will get engaged

Harry's polo shirt said:
Prince William will have a falling out with Kate.
Prince Harry will anger a small country for laughing at Prince Philip's comment.

that is too funny! btw, i'm with you. i think will and kate will split in the next year.

my predictions

I’ll go by country....
i will not predict any royal deaths. although all of us are expected to die some time or another, and many - due to their older age - are sort of 'expected' to die sooner, i'll let god and fate to decide when this shall happen, and continue to enjoy them till it is possible. i hope u enjoy my part...i enjoyed filling it!! :)

UK
Camilla will become a grandma...oh god forbid she becomes a mummy again, she's given her fair share of time changing nappies and giving bottles, now it's time for her to wear tiaras and stylish hats at official functions!!

William will get more formal functions and continue to date Kate, to the envy of all of us who wish to become the next queen mum
smile.gif

Harry will continue to entertain us and possibly become best buddies with Robbie Williams (I see them as a good pair of friends)

Andrew will continue to be a playboy (nothing new here) possibly getting closer to Sarah again (oh they would just drive me to heaven would they re-marry)

Eugenie and Beatrice will become more public, and possibly get a famous bf (each!!)

Zara will get engaged (and hopefully marry in a nice royal wedding) and possibly brother Peter too (or have a baby, just something to get some gossipy news from him
smile.gif
)

Princess Michael will continue to make gaffes, and so will the prince

Gabriella will get married, to our happiness of seeing her mum all proud and dressed up...oh my god!! No please, I couldn't take it!!

BELGIUM
More lovely family photo sessions

Boy and girl for Claire and hubby

Mathilde will say she's preg...again?!

No more kids for Astrid....she's done her bit

Amedeo will become even more handsome and get a lovely girlfriend we can start to hate
smile.gif

NETHERLANDS
Queen Bea will continue to reign mighty and strong

Amalia will be even more of a sweetie girl, and so will her lovely baby sister

3rd child for Laurentien

2nd child for Mabel (and no more bows!!)

Anita and Aimee will announce their pregnancies (together) and give birth, together (just as their engagement and wedding)

Marilene will stop breastfeeding in the streets

Annette will (hopefully) have her 3rd baby

LUXEMBOURG
Baby girl for Louis

Guillame will get a gf

Felix will have a gf (or any other type of news which will have us have some nice photos and updates about him)

New baby for Marie Terese….. (I’d rather not think about it )

LEICHTENSTEIN
What shall I say….maybe a new baby for Max and Angela. We get such little news that I don’t know what’s happening there

DENMARK
Mary and Fredrick will baptize their baby Valdemar (or any other name which is not Christian!!...if baptism would have not taken place before end of 2005)

Alex’s and Martin' relationship either gets more serious or end (I hope it gets more serious!!)

Joachim will become a daddy again

NORWAY
Long live King Herald!! Shall I say more?

Lovely baptism of mm's baby boy

3rd child for Martha (they're such a hot couple)

SWEDEN
Engagement and spring/summer royal wedding of lovely Victoria

Madeline will be more tanned (she’ll have a wedding to show up in)

Carl Philip will get engaged (only)

MONACO
More girlfriends for Albert (I hope no more illegitimate children too)

Albert will announce he's designating Andrea as his heir

Andrea will get a BATH!!! And continue his relationship with Tatiana

Charlotte will have her baby (if she’s' pregnant)

Pierre will get a gf

Steph will get married again

Ernest Jr will get engaged to Margherita Missoni

SPAIN
More illegitimate children to discover

Lavish christening of sweet Leonor

Cristina will announce she's over with having babies (although her kids are so nice that I wouldn't mind)

Elena will have (hopefully) her third baby

GREECE
No more kids for MC and Pavlos

A girlfriend and an illegitimate child for Nicolas

The 2 younger ones will make something to ensure us they are still alive

ITALY
Aimone and Olga will not get married

A baby boy for Filiberto and Clothilde (they did a vow or something, as if...there are such worse problems in the world)

JAPAN
Change in succession law for Aiko

Masako will come back again, after the happy news on the succession

nokklav said:
SPAIN
More illegitimate children to discover

I'm confused. who has illegitimate children in Spain? Juan Carlos?

pollyemma said:
I'm confused. who has illegitimate children in Spain? Juan Carlos?

well i once heard juan carlos has 1 or 2 illegitimate children. actually it was on this board in the spanish roayl family's sub forum.

although i cannot state the name of these children (pls refer to the thread) i hope u understand the humoristic spirit of my statement

Hendrik-Jan77 said:

I have to agree that these predictions on death is quite morbide :eek: Especially, since they involved the beloved Norwegian king (whos father lived until he was 88 years old I might add!), it is more likely that he'll slow down on his workload though.

And another comment; I think the royal European baby boom has hit its peak in 2005. And for the one predicting Marie Chantals second pregnancy, she and Pavlos do have 4 children at the present.

nokklav said:
well i once heard juan carlos has 1 or 2 illegitimate children. actually it was on this board in the spanish roayl family's sub forum.

although i cannot state the name of these children (pls refer to the thread) i hope u understand the humoristic spirit of my statement

Ok, I gotcha! maybe Juan Carlos will give an interview to be published posthumously in which he will reveal all his illegitimate children.:cool:

It is rumoured that Fleur, daughter of Diane and Karl of Wurttemburg, is actually the daughter of Diane and Juan Carlos, which is why Sofia did not attend Fleur's wedding.

bct88 said:
Speaking for all of us, or most of us here, we certainly do not want anyone to die. Yet, not one of us, even royals, is mortal. Given the age and/or health status of some royals, death does seem to be imminent. No one here is hoping for anyone to die. I can assure you of that. This thread, as has been done in the past, is just mere speculation about what could possibly happen. We are just facing the fact that people do die, and this speculation is certainly not harming anyone. Please forgive me if I sound rude, because I certainly don't intend to be, but it seems as if you are in some sort of fantasy world where no one dies. This is just a fact of life, and has to happen to all of us, whether we like it or not.

Well said bct88. Couldn't have said it better myself.

bct88 said:
It is rumoured that Fleur, daughter of Diane and Karl of Wurttemburg, is actually the daughter of Diane and Juan Carlos, which is why Sofia did not attend Fleur's wedding.

Other rumours say that Fleur is the biological daughter of Diane and another Bourbon prince, possibly the late Duke of Cadiz. Juan-Carlos is her godfather anyway, and it is safe to assume that Queen Sofia can not stand Diane (a sound judgement by the queen). In her biography 'La Princesse Rebelle' Diane claims that Sofia boycotted the marital prospects of her son, Duke Eberhard of Wurttemberg and Infanta Elena.

There also is a rumour that Juan-Carlos and Maria-Gabriella of Italy have a daughter (born before his marriage to Sofia) who was adopted by a french family. There was a french woman a few years ago who claimed that she ws their daughter anyway.

The UK:
A wonderful year for the Queen on her 80th birthday.
Prince William will undertaking several more engagements beside being in Sandhurst and Kate officially accompanied him.
A new baby boy for the Earl and Countess of Wessex
Zara will get engaged
The Duchess of Cornwall will have more times happy with her husband on each engagements.
Princess Beatrice will date with a new boy and happy times on her 18th birthday.
The Netherlands:
Queen Beatrix will still be strong after her operation and will continue her duty with her love for the Dutch.
WA and Maxima will have more times spending for their family with 2 little beautiful Princesses, and having great times on their visits.
Another pregnancy for Princess Mabel-with a boy this time
Both Anita and Aimee will both become pregnant.
Denmark:
Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik will have more times happy together,and The Queen will pay some more State Visits.
Another pregancy for Princess Mary at the end of the year.
Sweden:
Victoria and Carl Philip will get engaged.
The King will have a great time for his 60th birthday and will inform more of his love for Silvia.

HMQueenElizabethII said:
The UK:
A wonderful year for the Queen on her 80th birthday.
Prince William will undertaking several more engagements beside being in Sandhurst and Kate officially accompanied him.
A new baby boy for the Earl and Countess of Wessex
Zara will get engaged
The Duchess of Cornwall will have more times happy with her husband on each engagements.
Princess Beatrice will date with a new boy and happy times on her 18th birthday.
The Netherlands:
Queen Beatrix will still be strong after her operation and will continue her duty with her love for the Dutch.
WA and Maxima will have more times spending for their family with 2 little beautiful Princesses, and having great times on their visits.
Another pregnancy for Princess Mabel-with a boy this time
Both Anita and Aimee will both become pregnant.
Denmark:
Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik will have more times happy together,and The Queen will pay some more State Visits.
Another pregancy for Princess Mary at the end of the year.
Sweden:
Victoria and Carl Philip will get engaged.
The King will have a great time for his 60th birthday and will inform more of his love for Silvia.

but who will Victoria become engaged to???that is the question...;)

pollyemma said:
but who will Victoria become engaged to???that is the question...;)

*LOL* For the case she really gets engaged in 2006 to 99% Olof Daniel would be the choice and not your beloved Bert...ehm...Nicolaos ;)

Lena said:
*LOL* For the case she really gets engaged in 2006 to 99% Olof Daniel would be the choice and not your beloved Bert...ehm...Nicolaos ;)

I'm scandalized! how could you ever compare the most handsome, sophisticated, intelligent man alive to that tone-deaf, know-it-all puppet!!!! (even if, unfortunately, they are both unibrowed )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom