What will happen to the Royals in 2006 ?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
owentjuh said:
Noorway
Ragnhild Alexandra Lorentzen will Pregnant again
Have Raggi a child? She did marry in 2003, but I don't think she has a child.

bct88 said:
It seems that everyone thinks that King Harald V will die. I thought he was better, hasn't he gotten over the illness? He certainly looked healthy (to me anyway) during the State Visit to the United Kingdom. I don't think he will die, or that he will abdicate.
Well.. I don't know why I think he will die, but I just have a feeling that he will not survive the year 2006. My feeling can of course be rong (I really hope so). But I have to trust my feelings as it have proved rigth so many times before.

Last edited:
akina21 said:
King Harald will survive 2006

I agree. I think it's absurd that people think he will die. He is better, as far as I know. I also don't believe that Prince Philip will die. He is quite fit and healthy for his age. If there were any deaths, I believe they could be:
- Princess Antoinette of Monaco
- former Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg, although I don't believe so
- Princess Lilian of Sweden
- former King Mihai of Romania
- former King Zahir Shah of Afghanistan

My guesses for Anno Domini 2006:

New pregnancies for:
-Princess Martha Louise of Norway
-Crown Princess Maxima (end of the year), Princesses Anita and Aimée of Netherlands
-Crown Princess Mary of Denmark (end of the year)
-Princess Clotilde of Savoy
-Princess Sayako of Japan

Engagements of:
-Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
-Prince Nikolaos of Greece
-Miss Zara Philips and Lady Gabriella Windsor (with weddings within the year)

Various:
-Emperor Akihito, Duke of Edinburgh, Grand-Duke Jean of Luxembourg : health problems (I do hope not, of course, just a feeling I have)
-Troubled relationships between Prince William and Kate Middleton.

Aiko - agre to be empress:)
Sophie - pregnant
Victoria - wedding:)
Carl Filip, Madeleine - engagement
Aimee and Anita - pregnant:)
Albert - wedding:rolleyes:
Zara - engagement
Nicolac of Greece - wedding:D
Mabel - pregnant

engagements and weddings,births and deaths...

The Duke of Edinbroughs death will be unexpected so it will after the Queens Birthday like July
President Putin will step down and Nicholas Romanov will become Nicholas III

Let me try a hand at that (please don't take me seriously, I'm no psychic:p )

Belgian

Claire will have a boy and a girl
King Albert and Queen Paola will have a delightful year enjoying their new grandchildren.

British

Kate and Wills will continue just as boyfriend and girlfriend, but she's going to be present at some important occasions with him, as birthdays and such.
Harry and Chelsy will have a few bumps along the way but will also continue together and Prince Charles' fondness for her will grow.
Camilla's son and his new wife will become pregnant in the summer
Camilla's daughter will announce an engagement
HM The Queen and HRH Prince Philip will have a joyous and calm year for a change
Zara Philips will get engaged and the wedding will come soon after
Peter Philips will appear more in the press
Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson will get back together.
The Wessexes will welcome a new bundle of joy in their household.:D
Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice will both get themselves official boyfriends

Danish

Prince Joachim will remarry and his wife will be pregnant by the end of the year (a girl)
Prince Frederik and Princess Mary will get another dog and be exhilaratingly happy with their little family
Princess Alexandra will continue to date her current boyfriend (sorry, memory fails me on his name right now)
The Queen and Prince Henrik will travel abroad a lot, and maybe engage on a secret vacation to celebrate something like a honeymoon;) .

Dutch

Princesses Laurentien, Aimée & Anita will be pregnant
Princess Amalia will become even cutter
Princess Alexia will turn 1
Queen Beatrix will discard all the rumours of an abdication and will remain reigning
Willem and Maxima will pay a visit to Spain during the summer and we'll see a lot of pictures of Alexia, Amalia, Irene and Leonor together.:D

Greek

Marie-Chantal will get pregnant again, this time she'll get a girl
Constantine and Anne-Marie will establish a home in Madrid
Nikolaos will get engaged with a girl that it's not Tatiana
Theodora of Greece will have a cute boyfriend

Japanese

The law will finally be changed and, shortly after that, Princess Masako will announce she's pregnant.

Monegasque

Princess Caroline will get pregnant and will give birth to another girl
Princess Stephanie will get pregnant and get married with the father of the child (a boy)
Prince Albert will find himself a good lady and will get married. Despite not naming him his heir, he'll be a very present father for Alexander.

Norwegian

Martha Louise will get pregnant in the middle of the year and will give birth to a boy;)
There'll be rumours about Mette-Marit being pregnant again, but this only will happen in 2007 (they'll announce it on Ingrid's birthday)
King Harald's health will be stronger than ever:D

Spanish

Infanta Elena will get pregnant
Surprising everyone, Cristina will get pregnant again by the end of the year and will have another girl
Monica Luque will announce she's expecting
Princess Letizia will get pregnant again, but we'll only find out about it on 2007 on the King's birthday.
Felipe and Letizia will pay an official visit to Denmark and we'll see how well Letizia and Mary get along.:D

Swedish

Carl Philip will get engaged to Emma but the wedding will happen only in 2007
Victoria will get engaged to Daniel and they'll get married in the second semester
Madeleine and Jonas will remain as boyfriend and girlfriend

My predictions for the dutch:

- Mabel gets pregnant and has a baby in 2006.
- Maxima (another girl), Anita, Annette, Aimee all get pregnant
- Soestdijk Palace will be opened as a museum for the public for a few years, untill Willem-Alexander becomes king and he takes his family there (ok, this is just wishfull thinking).
- Beatrix will take an easy year to rest from her jubilee and to enjoy her grandchildren.
-Constantijn and Laurentien will be taking on more royal duties.
- I am still hoping for a picture of Beatrix surrounded by all her grandchildren, so maybe in 2006?

Sweden:
- Victoria gets engaged and married
- Carl-Phillip gets engaged
- Lilian is still going strong!

Spain:
- Letizia pregnant again
- Elena can not get rid of that sour look on her face and it will stay there forever

Denmark:
-Joachim gets engaged

Great-Britain
- Camilla and Charles keep rising in popularity polls
- Harry and Chelsey break up
- Harry quits Sandhurst

Belgium:
- Albert and Paola more in love then ever
- Delphine Boel will be talking to the press about her father again
- Claire will have 2 boys

Liechtenstein:
- Prince Hans-Adam is angry again
- Sophie and Tatiana are both pregnant

Norway:
- Martha-Louise will be pregnant again
- Princess Astrid of Norway will make vitriolic comments about her brothers family in the press again

the others:
- Georg-Friedrich of Prussia will get engaged
- Another child for Eilika and Georg of Austria
- One of Archduke Max children will become engaged
- Diana of Wurttemberg and Marina of Italy will have even more plastic surgeries
- Ferfied of Hohezollern and that horrible Maya (that is the latest aquisition, right? will make even more scandals but will eventually break up, after she financialy ruined him.
Begum Inaara (Gabrielle 'Thyssen') will find another rich husband and will change religion for him for a 3rd time.

Denmark

- Frederik & Mary shall return to Australia with their new addition (private or official remains to be seen. Possibly a mixture of both).
- Frederik & Mary shall not fall pregnant again until mid 2007.
- Alexandra of Denmark shall continue to fulfill her duties as Princess of Denmark, however, her relationship with her ex-mother in-law shall become rather strained.
- Joachim shall find himself in a reflective state during 2006.

England

- The Queen is still reigning and is of the best health. She states that her official visit to Melbourne for the 2006 Commonwealth Games shall be her last visit to her island continent and leaves here with wonderful memories and a very moving speech. The reasons for this are age (she shall be going on 81 afterall).
- Charles & Camilla continue to rise in opinion polls.
- Andrew & Fergie publically state that there are no plans to re marry.
- Henry causes quite the scandal (again) .
- William & Kate announce that they intend to marry, but do not give a date at the current time. And, they have the Queen's full approval.

Netherlands

- The Queen reflects on the past years festivities and contemplates the thought of abdication, but decides against it.

Spain

- Felipe & Letixia fall pregnant again towards the end of the year. They shall only have two children.
- The Queen continues to be embraced warmly wherever she goes.
- the King is dealt a health blow, but makes a grand recovery in no time (nothing terminal of course).

Sweden

- Victoria shall be confronetd with some very important choices.
- The Queen is told to have no more "face treatments" for fear of looking like Farrah Fawcett, but she reamins wonderful as always.
- Princess Lillian is dealt a health blow, but does make a wonderful recovery (nothing terminal).

Belgium

- Paola's health becomes a great concern.

"MII"

Last edited:
Elena has no chance to get pregnant again. She is in very bad term with her husband, and she was so close to die and the babies too when she gave birth to her two children that she doesn't want any more children.

- Princess Astrid of Norway will make vitriolic comments about her brothers family in the press again

That would be Princess Ragnhild.

Pregnancies
Bebe07.gif

- Crown Princess Mary will announce her second pregnancy in December 2006
- Prince Edward of Great Britain and Princess Sophie will announce they expect a second baby for Fall 2006
- Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece will announce that she is pregnant with her fifth child in December 2006
- Prince Emanuele-Filiberto and Clotilde Coureau will expect a second baby due in Fall 2006
- A third child in Fall 2006 for Prince Constantin and Princess Laurentien of Netherlands
- A second baby for the King Mohammed VI of Morrocco and hiw wife

I think too that prince Emanuele-Filiberto and princess Clotilde will have a second child.

wymanda said:
Princess Lillian will pass away & will leave her estate to Madelaine

I hope that you´re wrong in that prediction, let us hope that Lillian still have a few good years left, she´s such a lovely lady and will be deeply missed when she do passes :(

Okay, here we go :):

Belgium:
Laurent & Claire will get a boy and a girl.

Denmark:
Prince Henrik will be ill, but he recovers well.

Netherlands
Anita will be pregnant.
Mabel will be pregnant.
And maybe Maxima at the end of the year.

Norway
Prince Haakon wil become king.
Martha-Louise & Ari will have their third child, also a girl.

Spain
Infanta Cristina will be pregnant.

Sweden
Carl-Philip anounces his engagement to Emma.

UK
Charles & Camilla will become more popular in their country and abroad.
The Queen is still going strong, as is prince Philip.
Harry & Chelsey will break up, as will William & Kate.

Exciting! And what a fun thread this is! :D My imagination is running wild!
And nobody is going to die, how about that? ;)

In Denmark:

Mary is going to become pregnant and possibly have another child by the end of 2006. She will definitely become preganant in 2006, but perhaps the child will be born in 2007.
HM Queen Margrethe is going to have a health scare due to her cigarette smoking.
Prince Joachim is going to take up with a woman that is not of the highest reputation.

In Spain:

Elena and her husband will separate.

In Sweden:

Both Prince Karl and Crown Princess Victoria will become engaged to their respective partners. Karl will marry before the end of 2006. Victoria will wed in 2007.
Princess Madeleine will be caught up in a scandal involving a boyfriend.

In Belgium:

Mathilde will give birth to another child in 2006--a boy.

In Italy:

Emanuelle and Clotilde will have another child--a boy.
Emanuelle's father will end up in another silly physical altercation with a relative.

In Monaco:

Albert will either confirm or deny paternity of at least 3 more children.
Stephanie will become pregnant.
Charlotte Casiraghi will have a very serious boyfriend.
Princess Caroline will separate from Ernst.

In Norway:

King Harald will continue to have health problems.
Martha Louise will become pregnant once again but with a boy this time!
Haakon and Mette-Marit will have some marital discord due to the burden of the King's health problems and Mette-Marit's recent delivery of another child. They will make it through.

In The Netherlands:

Thoughts of abdication will cross Queen Beatrix's mind but she will not do it.

Greek Royals:

Marie-Chantal will not get pregnant this year!
Pavlos and Marie-Chantal will experience some marital discord.
Nicholas will remain the eternal bachelor like Prince Albert of Monaco.
King Constantine will quarrel with the Greek Government.

In Japan:

The debate over the laws of succession will continue to be heated but no resolution in 2006.
Masako will get stronger and take on some public duties.
The Japanese people will become more attached to Princess Aiko.

Last edited:
lashinka2002 said:
Camilla will get pregnant :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Thank you Lashinka for making me fall on the floor howling with laughter!:p ;) :D

i dont think any of the crown princess will get pregnant. I think many of them ( Maxima and Matilde MM are going to be finish with having kids) will enjoy their kids first....

Belgium:
Princess Claire will have 2 boys

Denmark:
More scandles for Prince Joachim....
Princess Alexandra continues with her charity work..etc...
The queen have health problems

Spain:
End of the year.....Crown Princess Letizia announce another pregnancy
Elena and her husband get a divorce!

Monaco:
Prince Albert finally gets marry?!! :D
Princess Stephaine will get marry one more time

Sweden:
Prince Carl Philip will become engaged to Emma....wedding spring 2007
Crown Princess Victoria will split up with Daniel....

Norway:
King Harald will continue to have health problems, Hakkon will take more the engagements for the King...busier and busier!
Martha Louise will become pregnant once again -- A BOY!

Italy:
Emanuelle and Clotilde will have another child -- a boy.

Netherlands:
Anita will become pregnant-- a BOY!
Aimee will become pregnant --a girl
Mabel will also become pregnant-- a boy this time
Mabel will do something controversial that it would make headlines

Britian:
Harry and Chelsey break up
Zara Philips will get engaged and marry in fall 2006
Countess of Wessexes becomes pregnant- a boy this time

Japan:
The government pass a bill to allow Princess Aiko to become Empress in the future!

2006 and beyond.

Greece:
Nikolaos will unexpectidly come across a small blonde that he finds cute and intriguing with an open loving heart an no pushyness. She will be a new arrival in South Ken/Chelsea before March 2006. Things will begin slowly and romance will blossom. He'll feel truely happy and at peace yet still free. The one he's waited for a lover and true friend. One who doesn't want to take from him or use, or nag and manipulate, just give.
I cannot reveal her name.

Marie-Chantal, I have the weird feeling she will have a surprise at 38/39 a little girl perhaps.

Spain.
OK looking wider I hope the Spanish constitution is changed to favour the new baby. I forsee many years from now the will be strife in that family if a boy is born in 2007 and due to other political pressures in that year the Spanish government doesn't ammend the constitution.

LaMinka said:
Well.. I don't know why I think he will die, but I just have a feeling that he will not survive the year 2006. My feeling can of course be rong (I really hope so). But I have to trust my feelings as it have proved rigth so many times before.

How about we leave it to God to decide who is going to die?

I think after a very moving year 2005 (babies...babies...death of Grand duchess Joséphine-Charlotte and prince Rainier...), 2006 will be quite boring. Almost to compare to the very boring late 90ties. At least we can watch some babies growing up...

Only Letizia will announce an other pregnancy. Mary will wait, Mathilde will stop at all or will wait at least 3 more years, Maxima will also enjoy happyness with her 2 daughters and doesn´t plan more for 2006, Mette Marit is so late due, that I absolutely can´t imagine one more pregnancy for 2006. Christina is done with her quartet. Märtha could be a candidate for a baby, but I rather see her waiting. The same goes for Rania
So I only predict a baby (born in 2005) for Mabel and I say boy.

For Claire I predict fraternal twins (boy/girl)

None of the major older Royals (Queen Elizabeth, King Harald, Grand Duke Jean...) will die.

We won´t get a first class Royal wedding (child/grandchild of a king/queen or prince Albert) in Europe. But William, Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine will go on with dating the persons, they have already dated in 2005. Prince Albert will start to date a woman for longer (more than 1 month)

I don´t see a divorce. Neither for Elena nor for Masako (or anyone else)

And now I will do a "Dennism" and will predict some things, which are somewhat easier to guess ;)

Sven O. will produce a Scandal
A Swedish Royal will break a traffic law
We will learn more about Joachim´s girlfriend
CP Mary will do some photoshots
Princess Alexia will grow to a chubby cheeked girl and will fight with Amalia for daddy´s heart (which belongs in fact all three girls ;) )
Prince Phillippe will glow, when watching his beautiful wife and his cute children.
The Duchess of Cornwall will win even more hearts.
King Juan Carlos will go sailing and Leonor will have her first "sitting bored on a yacht, watching grandpa, why can´t we go to a playground"-summer ;)

Last edited:
LaMinka said:
Engaged:
-Prince William of Britan and Kate Midelton(winter 2006)

Marry:
-Prince William of Britan and Kate Midelton(Summer Wedding)

How can they get married in Summer but not get engaged til winter?

Juliet said:
How can they get married in Summer but not get engaged til winter?

winter on the northern hemisphere= 21st of december - 21st of March.
So it would be no problem to get engaged in January-March 2006 and to marry in summer 2006. I don´t believe, that William will marry 2006, but I could easily imagine, that he will get engaged in a winter and will marry in a summer. I would say in 2015 ;)

And what if Infanta Christina get pregnant again and have twins :D (for example 2 girls; they would have 3 boys and 3 girls:D :D :D )?
Anyway I think the Princes of Asturias will have twins too one day.:D

Spain:

Letizia will annouce a second pregnancy (end 2006)
Cristina will be pregnant for august 2006, of course a girl

Norway:

Martha Louise will annouce a third pregnancy after a new baby christening
Haakon will become king (autumn 2006)

Denmark:

Mary will annouce a second pregnancy end 2006(for may 2007)

Greek:

Marie Chantal will open a new shop (in France), and a new baby end 2006
Nikolaos and Tatiana engaged end 2006, wedding for sring 2007

Netherlands:

Aimée, Anita will annouce a first pregnancy in summer for spring 2007
Annette will be pregnant for september 2006
Laurentien and Mabel will be pregnant (two boys)

Last edited:
Lucidu said:
Spain
Cristina become pregnancy
Letizia will annouce a pregnancy (end year)
No divorce for Elena and Jaime

Norway
a new pregnancy for Martha Louise (a boy)

Netherlands
Aimee, annette and Anita will be pregnancy
And Laurentien too

don't know about Laurentien. she's past 40 now so I think they'll stick with the 2 they have.

i really hope Elena and Jaime don't split up!

This is all mere speculation in the spirit of fun. For most of these predictions I think there's only about a 25 percent chance that they'll actually come pass.

In 2006:
Holland:
maxima new pregnancy towards the end of the year.
Mabel, Aimee and Anita will also anounce a new pregnancies

Sweden:
CP and Emma will get engaged
Victoria and Daniel will break up
Victoria will get engaged to someone else after a brief courtship (ala Felipe)

Denmark:
Joaquim will get serious new relationship
Alexandra's popularity will decline

Monaco:
Stephanie will remarry and divorce
Albert will NOT marry
Ernst-August will get involved in more brawls with the paparazzi

Norway:
Nasty kiss and tell by exboyfriend of MM will be published
Martha louise will anounce a new pregnancy
Harald's health will decline

UK: