What Will Happen to the Royals in 2005?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BWUHAHAHAHA that's hilarious Dennism!

"Philip will say something that will cause us to wonder why he speaks in public at all."

and

"Felipe and Letizia will announce a pregnancy. To support her, he will become shorter and a lot more chubbier and start to get morning sickness."

good ones!!! hahaha ^__^

what will happen in 2005?

What do you think that will happen in 2005 ?

I think that
-Rania will have a boy
-Mette-Marit will be pregnant again
-Charles and Camillia get engaged
-Mabel will have a boy
Letizia will be pregnant
-Maxima and Christina will have a girl

Both Mary & Letizia will announce pregnancies
Either the Earl of Harewood or Prince Phillip will pass away
Charles & Camilla will marry in either Scotland or Wales
Zara will marry her rugby player

Ennyllorac said:
Taken care of Amilia: I have deleted duplicate threads. Happy posting!

Thank you so much !!!! You're the best

love Amilia

Princess Caroline will divorce Ersnt Ausgust.
Countess Sophie of Wessex will have another baby.
Zara Philips,Princess Victoria of Swden,Peter Philips will marry.
Princess Maxima,Princess Martha Louise and Infanta Cristina will have another baby girl.
Princess Mabel will have a baby boy.
Princess Letizia will be pregnant.

Spain:

Letizia & Felipe - first child
Elena and Jaime - Separation/Divorce
Cristina - a baby girl
K. Juan Carlos - Health scare
Luis Alfonso de Borbon - Financial scandal
Telma Ortiz - scandal

Netherlands

Maxima & Willem- Alexander - a baby boy
Mabel & John Friso - a baby girl
Q. Beatrix - health scare

Great Britain

Charles & Camilla - marriage, finally
William - graduation from St. Andrews, entrance into Sandhurst.
Harry - drug/alcohol related health scare, expulsion from Sandhurst
P. Philip - health scare
Edward & Sophie - a second child
Fergie - More money
Andrew - Engagement & remarriage
Anne & Timothy Lawrence - Separation
Peter Phillips - engagement
Zara Phillips - engagement

Jordan

Q. Rania - a baby boy
Hamzah & Noor - first child
Ali & Rym - first child
KA - scandal involving another woman
Hashim - engagement
Q. Noor - engagement and remarriage

Morocco

KM6 & Lalla Salma - second child
My Rachid - engagement & marriage
Lalla Hasna - scandal
My Hicham - In danger of being knocked off by the establishment

Monaco

Ranier - death
Albert - engagement & marriage
Carloine & Ernst - Separation
Stephanie - More scandal

Rania will have a boy
Mette-Marit will be pregnant again
Mabel will have a girl
Princess Letizia will be pregnant
Princess Martha Louise will have a boy
infanta Cristina will have a girl
Princess Victoria of Swden will marry
Princess Maxima will have a boy
Princess Mary will be pregnant
and to conclude the 2005 all they are pregnant again.

JRF in 2005 - Your predictions

Okay everyone, so much has happened in the JRF over 2004: weddings, infighting, etc. What do you think will happen in 2005? Will the new year be as newsworthy as 2004? Here are my predictions:
  1. KA - scandal involving another woman. He may secretly marry her.
  2. Q Rania - will give birth to a baby boy; but will have to share her husband's attention with another woman.
  3. Hamzah & Noor - first child. Hamzah will find create niche for himself in Jordan. He may become a a highly successful businessman.
  4. Ali & Rym - first child. Ali will leave his position as KA's bodyguard to pursue another career.
  5. Haya & Mo - first child. Mo will take another wife. Haya will not be in the spotlight any more as he will accord that honor to the new wife.
  6. Hashim - graduation from Georgetown and return to Jordan to continue a career in the military.
  7. P. Basma - first granchild via daugther Farah
  8. P. Talal - health scare
  9. P. Rashid - engagement & marriage
  10. P. Hussein - officially named Crown Prince of Jordan

kinneret5764 said:
Okay everyone, so much has happened in the JRF over 2004: weddings, infighting, etc. What do you think will happen in 2005? Will the new year be as newsworthy as 2004? Here are my predictions:
  1. KA - scandal involving another woman. He may secretly marry her.
  2. Q Rania - will give birth to a baby boy; but will have to share her husband's attention with another woman.
  3. Hamzah & Noor - first child. Hamzah will find create niche for himself in Jordan. He may become a a highly successful businessman.
  4. Ali & Rym - first child. Ali will leave his position as KA's bodyguard to pursue another career.
  5. Haya & Mo - first child. Mo will take another wife. Haya will not be in the spotlight any more as he will accord that honor to the new wife.
  6. Hashim - graduation from Georgetown and return to Jordan to continue a career in the military.
  7. P. Basma - first granchild via daugther Farah
  8. P. Talal - health scare
  9. P. Rashid - engagement & marriage
  10. P. Hussein - officially named Crown Prince of Jordan
I thought this was posted in a thread in the JRF? I have been writing the post for ages and when i posted it , it said the thread was move and i lost everything i wrote!! :( I can't believe this im SO UPSET!!

This post was in reference to what Kinneret5764 posted on JRF predictions:

I hope you didn't mind my replying to your predictions...you just had some interesting predictions for the family. I just wanted to add a few of my own for this family.

KA and Rania: So what happens to Rania...divorce? This would be interesting to see, but I don't fathom it happening.

Rania: I agree she maybe having a boy. As for sharing husband's attention...well...I don't know about that.

Hamza and Noor: I hope he does find his place. Wish him and Noor all the best. Would be great if they do start a family in 2005.

Ali and Rym: don't know about the baby part, but I don't think Ali will be leaving his position...although I wish he would do something else a little bit safer.

Hashim: Goodluck! I do think Hashim will get engaged this year since he is the only single son of KH left.

Shk Mo and Haya: Well, Haya's first child anyhow. As far as Mo remarrying...well I wouldn't rule it out.

Talal: Why would P. Talal have a health scare....has he been sick? Whose son is he by the way?

Rashid: Would be nice to see. You don't hear much about him...In fact, I don't know much about him.

Young Hussein: Wouldn't doubt it. That's alot of pressure for a 10 year old. Good luck, kid.

1. QN will not be remarrying. I just don't see it happening, but stranger things have happened.
2. We will rarely see PR and PN. I do hope at least Hamzah and Noor decide to start a family.
3. I'm still confused about Haya and Mo. Some say they are married, some say they aren't, yet. I can't imagine any children being born until she and he are married, but this is only if they aren't already married.

However regardless whether any of this becomes true or not, I wish the JRF nothing but the best for 2005.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Great Britain:
Edward and Sophie:a new baby boy
Zara and Pater Philips:engagements and marry
Charles and Camilla:Marry
Andrew:Remarriage
Monaco:
Albert: marry and become Prince
Rainer die
Caroline divorce Ersnt ausgust
Stephanie: more scandals
The Netherlands:
Maxima:a new baby girl
Denmark:
New girlfriend for Joachim
A baby girl for Mary
Spain:
Babies girls for Letizia and Cristina
Sweden:
Weddings of Victoria and Carl Philips

CP Mary will become pregnant! ^________^
Prince Felix of Luxembourg will shave off his beard and moustache! ^__^
PRince Guillaume of Luxembourg will graduate from university
Prince Harry will dump that girl he is dating at the moment...chelsea?
Charlotte Casiraghi will start university
Andrea Casiraghi will get a new girlfriend
Prince Albert of Monaco will get engaged

Hi my responses are in blue:

sommone said:
This post was in reference to what Kinneret5764 posted on JRF predictions:

I hope you didn't mind my replying to your predictions...you just had some interesting predictions for the family. I just wanted to add a few of my own for this family.

KA and Rania: So what happens to Rania...divorce? This would be interesting to see, but I don't fathom it happening.

No I don't think Rania and KA will divorce. Rania loves her lifestyle too much to give it up. She'll turn a blind eye to her husband's shenanigans and mold P Hussein to succeed his dad.

Rania: I agree she maybe having a boy. As for sharing husband's attention...well...I don't know about that.

If KA decides to pursue another woman, Rania doesn't have much of a choice there.

Hamza and Noor: I hope he does find his place. Wish him and Noor all the best. Would be great if they do start a family in 2005.

Ali and Rym: don't know about the baby part, but I don't think Ali will be leaving his position...although I wish he would do something else a little bit safer.

Hashim: Goodluck! I do think Hashim will get engaged this year since he is the only single son of KH left.

Shk Mo and Haya: Well, Haya's first child anyhow. As far as Mo remarrying...well I wouldn't rule it out.

Talal: Why would P. Talal have a health scare....has he been sick? Whose son is he by the way?

Talal is a nephew KH, the son of KH's brother P. Mohammed. P. Talal has been treated for cancer. It is in remission.

Rashid: Would be nice to see. You don't hear much about him...In fact, I don't know much about him.

Young Hussein: Wouldn't doubt it. That's alot of pressure for a 10 year old. Good luck, kid.

1. QN will not be remarrying. I just don't see it happening, but stranger things have happened.
2. We will rarely see PR and PN. I do hope at least Hamzah and Noor decide to start a family.
3. I'm still confused about Haya and Mo. Some say they are married, some say they aren't, yet. I can't imagine any children being born until she and he are married, but this is only if they aren't already married.

However regardless whether any of this becomes true or not, I wish the JRF nothing but the best for 2005.
[/QUOTE]

1.Jordanians gonna have a new crown prince
2.Letizia & Mary gonna have babies
3.Rania will give birth to a baby boy
4.Harry & chelsey will break up

Since the last day of the old year has now started in all countries I really have to hurry to come up with my guesses. I should make it like Dennism, so I would have more rights than in the last year, but I guess I will make it like all....weddings, babies...

Belgium
Mathilde will get pregnant with baby number 3

Denmark
Mary will get pregnant in the second half of the year (or at least, we won´t know before)
Joachim will start to date a woman for a longer time

Great Britain:
No wedding for Charles and Camilla
Harry will break up with Chelsy

Jordan
Rania will have a third baby girl

Monaco
Prince Albert will announce his engagement

Netherlands
Maxima will have an other baby girl
Mabel a baby boy

Norway
Mette Marit will announce a second pregnancy
Märtha Louise will have a baby girl

Spain
Christina will have a fourth baby boy
Letizia will get pregnant in the second half of the year

Sweden
Victoria will get married to Daniel Westling (or at least engaged in autumn)
Madeleine and Jonas will break up.

Lena said:
Since the last day of the old year has now started in all countries I really have to hurry to come up with my guesses. I should make it like Dennism, so I would have more rights than in the last year, but I guess I will make it like all....weddings, babies...
The law of averages would work in your favor if you follow my lead!

time to close this thread as its the beginning of the year 2005

Jannuary 10th Grand Duchess Josephine Charlotte died
i do not think anyone predicted that

Infanrta Cristina pregnent (we know this late 2004 so i count it to this)
Ennyllorac
Dennism

Maxima pregnent (we know this very late 2004 so i count it to this)
royal_sophietje
Larzen
Maria
ladybelline
ILoveCristina
azile1710
HMQueenElizabethII
Valentine
carlota
GrandDuchess
irishchic5
kinneret5764

Josphine-Charlotte passing away
megknight
bct88

Rania had a boy
mybags
GrandDuchess
kinneret5764
Amilia
meac

And alexia is pregnent
azile1710

Prince Harry more scandals
GrandDuchess
bct88

Constantine and Anne-Marie will become grandparents
bct88

Last edited:
Prince charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles getting married
Ennyllorac
HMQueenElizabethII
azile1710
rere
Josefine (first part have come true)
kinneret5764
bct88
Amilia
wymanda

Last edited:
the deat of HSH Prince Rainier
azile1710
HMQueenElizabethII
megknight
GrandDuchess
kinneret5764
irishchic5
bct88
liv

Mathilde pregnent
Larzen
ladybelline
ILoveCristina
Hannelore
HMQueenElizabethII
irishchic5
Dennism
Lena

King Albert and Queen Paola will become grandparents (again).
bct88

Martha Louise will give birth to a girl
Ava Elizabeth
HMQueenElizabethII
Lena

Some more of your predictions that have come through:

Mary pregnant birth 2005: Royal_sophietje, mybags, Ava Elizabeth (right due date guessed... Do you know something we don’t?), Maria, Julia, HMQueenElizabethII, hillary_nugent, ILoveCristina, megknight, Valentine, carlota, kinneret5764, irishchic5, bct88, Wymanda, meac, dennism

Letizia pregnant birth 2005: Royal_sophietje, mybags, Maria, Julia, HMQueenElizabethII, ILoveCristina, megknight, Valentine, carlota, kinneret5764, irishchic5, bct88, Amilia, Wymanda, meac, dennism

Mette-Marit pregnant birth 2005: Larzen, HMQueenElizabethII, ILoveCristina, megknight, carlota, kinneret5764, bct88, Amilia, Meac, Lena

Maxima birth of girl : Amilia, Lena

Cristina birth of girl:kinneret5764, irishchic5, Amilia, meac

Claire pregnant :Larzen, Hannelore, azile1740, GrandDuchess, irishchic5

Mabel gave birth to girl : Royal_sophietje, Larzen, irishchic5, kinneret5764, meac

Joachim new girlfriend Larzen, Maria, azile1740, GrandDuchess, Lena, dennism

Alexandra new boyfriend : azile1740

Pieter- Christiaan engagement; mybags, azile1740, rere, Josefine,irishchic5,

Pieter- Christiaan marriage ; azile1740, rere

Floris engagement : mybags, azile1740, rere, Josefine, irishchic5, bct88

Floris Marriage : azile1740, rere

and William graduating with 2:1 - Nichola

There are probably some more of you that got something right, and I apologize for not including that in this overview.

Major kudos to those of you who managed to predict this stuff. I'm most certainly impressed-.

Last edited:
A lot of you guessed that Mathilde would be pregnant in 2005, but I can't find anyone specifying the sex of the baby.

Mary had a boy - a lot of you guessed she would be pregnant with a baby, but none guessed the right sex. As far as I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom