Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 10:15 AM
Majesty

keep them comming
then we can see if any of us got it right
i will try to come up with some more tings that i think will happen 2005

Old 12-04-2004, 07:14 AM
Nobility

It seems that those, like Ennyllorac, for example, who predicted Cristina would be pregnant with her and Inaki's fourth child, were right. People say the Kings announced it on December 2nd (baby for July 2005), but as it isn't (yest) on the Casareal website I say it's just a rumour. Hope it's true!

http://royalnews.w4.clicdev.com/f/index.php
Old 12-09-2004, 09:52 AM
Majesty

remember this thread will be closed jannuary 1 2005
so post your prediction
Old 12-09-2004, 01:13 PM
Nobility

Here are my submission for Royal Drama in 2005:

Who will get engaged/marry:
Pieter Christiaan and Floris (both Netherlands), Carl Philip (Sweden), Peter Phillips, Nikoloas of Greece (to someone we haven't seen before), Charles (to Camilla)

Who will announce pregnancies:
Maxima, Claire, Letitia, Angela Brown (spouse of Maximillian of Liechtenstein), Alexandra (Sayn-Wittgenstein), Alexia of Greece, Salma of Morocco, Noor of Jordan (married to Hamzah), Serena Linley

Who will separate/divorce:
Elena and Jaime, Clothilde and Emmanuelle Filiberto, Victoria and Daniel, Nikoloas (Greece) and Tatianna

Who will pass away: Ranier (Monaco), Jean (Luxembourg), Duke of Edinburgh, Angus Ogilvie

Who will abdicate: Beatrix

And some other interesting things:

Joachim and Alexandra be seen in public with other people (romantically)
Japan name Aiko as official heir to the throne (in succession behind her father)
Masakol return to public engagements
Britain change laws giving equal rights of succession to male and female offspring
An assassination attempt on Abduallah of Jordan
Old 12-09-2004, 01:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by azile1710
Here are my submission for Royal Drama in 2005:

Who will get engaged/marry:
Pieter Christiaan and Floris (both Netherlands), Carl Philip (Sweden), Peter Phillips, Nikoloas of Greece (to someone we haven't seen before), Charles (to Camilla)

Who will announce pregnancies:
Maxima, Claire, Letitia, Angela Brown (spouse of Maximillian of Liechtenstein), Alexandra (Sayn-Wittgenstein), Alexia of Greece, Salma of Morocco, Noor of Jordan (married to Hamzah), Serena Linley

Who will separate/divorce:
Elena and Jaime, Clothilde and Emmanuelle Filiberto, Victoria and Daniel, Nikoloas (Greece) and Tatianna

Who will pass away: Ranier (Monaco), Jean (Luxembourg), Duke of Edinburgh, Angus Ogilvie

Who will abdicate: Beatrix

And some other interesting things:

Joachim and Alexandra be seen in public with other people (romantically)
Japan name Aiko as official heir to the throne (in succession behind her father)
Masakol return to public engagements
Britain change laws giving equal rights of succession to male and female offspring
An assassination attempt on Abduallah of Jordan
Well, a big list of predications. I think that you will have the most things right. But a few questions: what kind of signs have you seen that indicate a divorce for Emmanuel-Filliberto and a abdication for Beatrix???
Old 12-09-2004, 03:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Wow azile, indeed a lot of predictions. But I also can´t imagine that queen Beatrix will abdicate in 2004. She´s healthy, her grandchild Amalia is only one year old and I guess the feedback of the people means a lot to her after the great losses she had in private in the past year(s).

I wonder what the big "I´ve never imagined, that this could happen"-surprise of 2005 will be. Of course we can´t guess on that, because it would be too "abstract" to imagine. Or has anybody thought in the end of 2003 that princess Alexandra and prince Joachim would get seperated in 2004, or anybody at the end of 2002, that crown prince Felipe would get engaged to a TV-journalist in 2003??
Old 12-09-2004, 06:26 PM
Heir Apparent

But it is only your guest or it's true?I do not think that.Next year will be her Silver Jubilee.Or you think after several sadness of deaths in her family,so she can not recover and abdicate?I do not think Queen Beatrix will abdicate next year.Maybe she can reign for more 10 years.
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 12-09-2004, 10:23 PM
Courtier

I think harry we meet a brunette model... and then an american cheerleader... and then hollywood star... and then a millionaire precious daughter... and then a down to earth army girl... and then a london girl who wants to live her dreams... and then he will meet a princess... and then he will meet a 16 yr old who thinks hes god... then he will meet a 25 year old who can find anyone her age...
Old 12-10-2004, 01:50 AM
Heir Apparent

My guess is:
Divorce: Stephanie of Monaco
Pregnant: Sophie of Wessex,Maxima,Letizia,Mathidle, and Mette Marit.
Pass away: Rainer of Monaco, Grand Duke Jean.
More and more pictures of Queen Elizabeth II.
Engagements of Victoria and Carl Philip.
Wedd
Old 12-10-2004, 04:57 AM
Courtier

To get divorced again,Stephanie must marry before.
Old 12-10-2004, 03:08 PM
Royal Highness

I don't think Angela Brown will become pregnant, she's too old.
Old 12-10-2004, 03:53 PM
Aristocracy

I better get in before the end of the year!

Pregnancies for Maxima, Letiza, Mette-Marit, Noor, and Mary
Prince Ranier, Princess Lilian, CD Jean, and Josphine-Charlotte will pass away
Harry, Andrea and Charlotte will get steady significant others.
Carl Philip and Emma will become engaged, as will Zara Phillips
Seperation/Divorce for Elena/Jaime
Old 12-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Heir Apparent

A beautiful Wedding for Victoria.
A Coronation of Albert.
Old 12-12-2004, 05:05 AM
Commoner

I think that Maxima will get pregnant, Mathilde will too and I think also Mary and Letizia will be expecting a baby!
I hope Albert of Monaco will finally get married!
Old 12-12-2004, 05:15 AM
Heir Apparent

new pregancy for maxima and mette marit (and maybe mathilde as well, although less probable). maxima will have a boy and mette marit another girl.
mary and letizia will be pregnant this year
victoria will announce her engagement (with daniel maybe?)
martha louise will have a boy
infanta cristina will have another boy (although i really want him/her to be a girl!)
rania of jordan will have a baby girl
there will be a biiig concentration of royals somewhere (i hope so!)
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 12-12-2004, 12:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
victoria will announce her engagement (with daniel maybe?)
Well I would certainly hope that if Victoria announces her engagement in 2005 it would be to Daniel -- he's been her boyfriend for the past several years. If she announced an engagement to someone else that would look slimy and sneeky of her wouldn't it? To have either deceived the Swedish public (her future royal subjects) by having Daniel pretend he was her boyfriend while she snuck around and dated someone else OR to break up with Daniel and to start dating someone else and get engaged to them within the span of a year or less.

Either scenario wouldn't be very good.
Old 12-17-2004, 01:05 PM
Nobility

I think that Clothilde and Emmanuel-Filiberto won't stay together- I've always had a feeling that there would be infidelity in this relationship and that it would be short lived. My impression of this couple is that they were as much "in love" with publicity as with each other. I could very well be wrong!!

As far as Beatrix goes... I threw that out there hoping it would start discussion and it has! Since both her mother and grandmother abdicated in favour of their own children, I wonder if Beatrix will do the same. I think she would still play a very important role in state and social matters, but slowly reduce her role to a comfortable pace. After all- her children were not that old when she became Queen and it's been an incredible stressful year for her.

There is my opinion.... for whatever it is worth.
Old 12-17-2004, 10:28 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azile1710
As far as Beatrix goes... I threw that out there hoping it would start discussion and it has! Since both her mother and grandmother abdicated in favour of their own children, I wonder if Beatrix will do the same. I think she would still play a very important role in state and social matters, but slowly reduce her role to a comfortable pace. After all- her children were not that old when she became Queen and it's been an incredible stressful year for her.

There is my opinion.... for whatever it is worth.
I don't think Beatrix will be abdicating in 2005.
What else would she do if she abdicated? Sadly she has no husband to spend time with, no parents to care for, and all her sisters are married or have their own children and grandchildren to spend time with.
The best thing for Beatrix to occupy her time with for some more years is to carry on with her queen duties.
She's not in ill health to have to cut back on her work.
Amalia is barely 1 year old. Hard for Willem to spend time with her if he is reigning.
Hopefully he and Maxima will have more children so they will want to spend time with them and not miss their children's childhoods completely because they are king and queen.
Old 12-18-2004, 06:06 PM
Heir Apparent

My predictions...

Engagements & marriages:
# Prince Nikolaos will announce his engagement to a girl who’s been a secret for the media
# Zarah Philips will become engaged

Births & pregnancy announcements:
# Princess Claire will announce the pregnancy for her second child
# Princess Máxima will announce the pregnancy for her second child
# Queen Rania will give birth to a boy
# Princess Märtha Louise will give birth to a boy
# Princess Máxima will give birth to a boy, before July

Deaths, accessions etc:
# Prince Rainier will pass away
# Grand Duke Jean will pass away
# Prince Albert will be enthroned as the new sovereign Prince of Monaco

General royal issues, scandals, gossip, etc:
# Prince Harry will cause a few more scandals during the course of the year
# Prince Ernst August will produce a number of scandals, causing more troubles for himself (a few more court battles and some hefty fines)
# Princess Caroline will be reflecting on whether to stay or go from Prince Ernst August
# Prince Joachim will have a new girlfriend

The biggest step of the year in all categories & all continents:
# The Parliament of Japan will finally pass the constitutional amendment, allowing females to accede to the Chrysanthemum throne (making Princess Aiko the heir)

* And I hope, but don’t think, that the Royal Court will announce the engagement of Prince Carl Philip and Emma Pernald
Old 12-18-2004, 06:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandDuchess
# Princess Claire will announce the pregnancy of her first child
Princess Claire of Belgium you mean?
She already has a FIRST child. Her name is LOUISE.