The Most Or Least Prepared Heir

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most prepared crown prince is HRH the prince of Wales. He's been in training since forever.:flowers:

Charles can take anytime without being questioned as capable. In addition to the PoW, there is only one other CP (couple) for me at this stage who is well established and being taken seriously enough for the top job without too many questions being asked / eyebrows being raised and that's WA and Maxima.

All others will be given a hard time I guess either in terms of capability or the continuity of the institution itself.

Oh yes, Charles is absolutely the most prepared. But then he's had the most time.

Prince Charles is definitely the most prepared future monarch! CP Victoria of Sweden seems well prepared too. I believe the least prepared future King is currently CP Hussein of Jordan, because of his very young age.

Most prepared Prince Charles-he's been in training for decades,he's taken on many duties for his mother.
Prince Charles is also a visionary ahead of most on issues like the enviorment,modern architeture,organic farming and has run one of the most sucessful organizions The Prince's Trust.

Least prepared-Prince Willam but that doesn't mean he won't be in time

Power couples of the future-Prince Willem- Alexander and Princess Maxima
Prince Fredrik and Princess Mary

Princess most like to outshine her husband -Mathilde

Princess least likely to outshine her husband -Mett-Merit

Best learning curve-King Abdullah of Jordan

Most Awkward to be King/Queen -Prince Philippe

Most overwhemlend by their role-Masako of Japan

Most Prepared The Prince of Wales Least Williem Alexander

Most Prepared: HRH Prince Of Wales, and any other royal who has been 'in waiting' for over thirty years.

LEAST Prepared: ANY Royal less than 15 years old, regardless of country.

Charles may have been a 'King in Waiting' for years but it doesn't mean that he is the best prepared. :flowers:
He may be seen as a terrible King simply because his mother is a beautiful and gracious Queen and has performed in her role as monarch in a very dignified and gracious manner. People are (in my opinion)less likely to accept a new monarch simply because they love the old one so much. This is just my opinion :flowers:

Most prepared: CP Charles of UK - because he has had YEARS to prepare himself to do it!
Least prepared: CP Hussein bin Al Abdullah of Jordan - because of his age ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom