Great Time For Royal Watchers - the coming events (visits, celebrations etc) & TV

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden
There will be royal birth, christenings, weddings, birthday parties, annual royal events, tell us what will happen the next month coming

forgot Princess Mathilde second child is due soon, great time for royal watchers September

Queen Silvia turns 60 in late December, I have not heard anything yet about a big party with many royals, but who knows.

Nobel Prize ceremony, with great dresses and Tiaras, I hope Victoria will take part this year and Madeleine to. this is December 10

Sophie and Edward birth of their first child will be a big gather here and that this also in December

what about weddings anyone knows?

thanks for info!

i know about Prince Edward and Sophie's expect parents and expect child her child will born before christmas!

Sara Boyce

Princess Eugenie will start a new school in september (ok not such big news but it's quite important to my cause i have a eugenie and beatrice site ;) )

Princess Mathilde had her baby, prince Gabriel, i heard that she was in the hospital, but t was to late for me to sit up and wait for news..

But now we wait for pictures of the baby and later on the christening when will it be.

Netherlands will soon have a event with many royal pictures "the prince day"
Can some one tell us more about this day?

do you know of any royal events that will take place in the near future?

the engagement of Crown Prince Frederik and Mary October 8 and then later a wedding maybe spring/summer 2004

Originally posted by Josefine@Aug 20th, 2003 - 3:11 pm
Princess Mathilde had her baby, prince Gabriel, i heard that she was in the hospital, but t was to late for me to sit up and wait for news..

But now we wait for pictures of the baby and later on the christening when will it be.
i know me too! i cant wait for see his christening! someone said wait till before christmas i think so!

Sara Boyce

I'm expecting his christening to be in October. November at the latest. It will most likely be a private event with pictures only released from the official photographer.

The British State Opening of Parliament (probably the most glittering annual royal event of the year) will take place November 26.

Sweden will have a state visit from Jordan think about it tiara and dresses at least from Queen Rania and Queen Silvia and maybe Victoria and Madeleine this is early October

The United States President Bush and Mrs. Bush will pay a State Visit to Great Britain in November at the invitation of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. That is sure to be glittering.

Originally posted by A.C.C.@Sep 25th, 2003 - 8:48 pm
The United States President Bush and Mrs. Bush will pay a State Visit to Great Britain in November at the invitation of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. That is sure to be glittering.
that is a big one,,

There will be a state visit from Luxembourg to Denmark in late October
Maybe Mary will take part in that

so now we have seen a few state visits
are there anymore state visit soon? This year

you know that Prince Charles will become 55 year old on November 14 will be celebration maybe? or will intive Royal and non-Royal for his big birthday next month.

Sara Boyce

Princess Elisabeth of Belgium turned two today.

Her brother Prince Gabriel was baptised today in a private ceremony.

President Bush and Mrs. Bush of the United States will pay a state visit to Great Britain from Tuesday the 18th of November to Friday the 21st of November this week.

and nobel 2003 is comming what other events are there
birth of Maximas baby

January
A Norwegian heir will be born
An Italian prince or princess will be bron

February
There will be two state visits from Sweden to Vietnam and Brunei in February 2004.
A Belgian prince/princess will be born
A Dutch count/countess will be born

May
Danish crown prince wedding
Spanish crown prince wedding
Jordanian crown prince wedding

These are the jubilees I have found for the year 2004

Prince Carl Philip will celebrate his 25th birthday may 13, the day before the Danish wedding

Princess Claire of Belgium will celebrate her 30th birthday January 18

Edward The earl of Wessex will celebrate his 40th birthday March 10

Princess Alexandra of Denmark will celebrate her 40th birthday June 30

Ernst August Prince of Hannover will celebrate his 50th birthday February 26

King Albert II of Belgium will celebrate his 70th birthday June 6

Prince Henrik of Denmark will celebrate his 70th birthday June 11

Empress Michiko of Japan will celebrate her 70th birthday October 20

Originally posted by Josefine@Dec 27th, 2003 - 3:34 pm
These are the jubilees I have found for the year 2004

Prince Carl Philip will celebrate his 25th birthday may 13, the day before the Danish wedding

Princess Claire of Belgium will celebrate her 30th birthday January 18

Edward The earl of Wessex will celebrate his 40th birthday March 10

Princess Alexandra of Denmark will celebrate her 40th birthday June 30

Ernst August Prince of Hannover will celebrate his 50th birthday February 26

King Albert II of Belgium will celebrate his 70th birthday June 6

Prince Henrik of Denmark will celebrate his 70th birthday June 11

Empress Michiko of Japan will celebrate her 70th birthday October 20
thanks for info, josefine

i knew Prince Edward have celebration his 40th birthday coming this year and you never knew next year his wife will become 40th year old but Sophie will become 39 year old on January also!

its more lots Royals celebration for birthday! oh boy!

and also Prince Harry will become 20 year old on September 15th also please remind about it! you know Harry have same year as my brother's i do believe it!

Sara Boyce

There will be a state visit from Portugal to Norway in march

it should soon be some royal Christening for royal watchers to gather here at LTR..

Originally posted by Josefine@Jan 21st, 2004 - 10:12 am
it should soon be some royal Christening for royal watchers to gather here at LTR..
its would be Prince Edward's daughter! on his birthday someone told me about it will annoucment in months!

Sara Boyce

Ther are going to be a state visit from the president of Rumenia to Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik her in Denmark.
The president are going to be her in Denmark from the 16/3-18/3-04

OMG, Everyone who lives the the US, change your channel to ABC, and watch 20/20. They are showing a segment on the world's young royals. I just found out about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom