Great Time For Royal Watchers - the coming events (visits, celebrations etc) & TV

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
will there be any state visits or other royal gatherings soon?

have about Princess Louise of Belgium's christening yet! she is 5 month old! maybe wait annoucement from her parents or from Palaces!

Sara Boyce

the swedish king and queen and also the crown princess will pay a state visit to iceland in september

what state visits are comming up
i need help
with finding out dates for royal duties.

what royals will be at the paralympics I know about Queen Silvia and Crown princess victoria and Princess Martha Louise

what royals will be at Prince ali of Jordans wedding do you think

Last edited:
anything royal on TV for all Royal watchers to load their videos

posted by pmb on The Scandinavian Royals Message Board

On Friday, September 3 at 7:30pm SBS television will begin screening the series "A Royal Family"

when will be the royal wedding in jordan?

there will be a state visit in Norway from Italy 21 - 23 september

posted by Cathérine on The Benelux Royals Message Board

king Albert & queen Paola will pay a state visit to Morroco, starting on 5th of October 2004. It should last about 4 days.

According to Billed Bladet there will be a royal dragon-sailing get-together in St. Tropez October 10. - 16. The dragon has a 75 years jubilee, and Prince Henrik is the originator of a large regatta in order to celebrate.

The guestlist should include:
Prince Henrik himself
Crown Prince Frederik
King Juan Carlos of Spain
King Harald of Spain
Queen Sonja of Norway
King Carl Gustaf of Sweden
Prince Philip of England
Princess Anne of England
Prince Rainar of Monaco
Pirnce Albert of Monaco
King Constantine of Greece
Princess Alexia of Greece
Carlos Morales
and maybe Queen Anne-Marie of Greece

731f30e3.jpg

Has anyone heard of this from other sources?

That would certainly be a regatta with a most impressive guest list. Especially if Prince Rainier of Monaco could make the journey.:)

There's the Prince of Asturias Awards this week, I just am not sure about the time (could anyone help?)

According to what I've heard, besides Felipe and Letizia, Iñaki and the Queen will be there as well.

the nobel prize awards in Norway and in sweden december 10
you will be able to watch it on the internet just go to the swedish forum and find the nobel thread there should be a link to livestream

I'm going crazy on Women's Entertainment it's Royal Treatment ALL WEEKEND LONG!!! That means 48 hours of ROYALS!!!!!! But right now I'm switching between Royal Families of the World on WE and Young Royals on E! :0

OMGOSH!! This is my one THOUSANDTH post!!! I may have to delete is later and write something else!!! WOO-HOO!!!

And if anyone could please tell Dennism that Royal Families of the World: Sweden will be shown Sunday morning at 10!

Gotta get back... Monaco is next :)

Last edited:
Yes, thanks for the shout out.

It´s only American TV?I just receive CNN...

Yes, unfortunately, WE is only in the US and maybe Canada but I think they have their own channel for this type of thing. Anyway, not even too many people in the US get WE to begin with.

2005 Events

This thread for us to post the events in 2005 of Royalty such as:State Visits,Engagements,weddings,celebrations,official visits,....

There vill be visit to Australia by
Frederik, Mary
also victoria will be there

The Italian President will pay a state visit to the United Kingdom and stay at Buckingham Palace from March 15 to March 17 2005.

Yes,Italian President and his wife will pay their State Visit to England from Tuesday 15th March to Thursday 17th March 2005.They will stay at Buckingham Palace.
In May(from 17th to 25th)Queen Elizabeth II will visit Canada.
In October,King Harald and Queen Sonja will officially visit Great Britain.
In May,Emperor and Empress of Japan will pay their State Visit to Norway.
In November,King Harald and Queen Sonja will pay their State Visit to Denmark.

# In February 2005 King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia (hopefully Crown Princess Victoria too) will pay a State Visit to Argentina (not much more confirmed at this time, other than the month)

# In March 2005 Crown Princess Victoria will pay an official visit to Australia (preliminary though, but I think it will be confirmed)

Last edited:
I saw movies on Diana, Fergie, and Grace on the WE channel and between the shows and commercials they would show tidbits on royals. It was soooo nice. And I also saw E!'s young royals. yummm...

I HAVE DISH of cables yah!

i did copy of Diana the people's Princess, Fergie&Andrew:Closed behind the Palace with Dish Cables,and Princess Grace but i did watch Princess Grace without Dish cables

Sara Boyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom