The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royalty Past, Present, and Future

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2005, 02:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Thanks you guys lots.

God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 05-15-2005, 05:58 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

The Sultan of Brunei will turn 59 on July 15. Huge festivities will take place to celebrate the occasion and will last for a couple of days. Im looking forward to seeing all the colourful pictures. The ones from last year were fabulous.

Old 06-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Majesty

let me know if there is more royal events that can go in the calander
Old 07-15-2005, 04:53 PM
Courtier

On Thursday July 21st it's Belgium's National Day. The French channel TV5 Europe will show the military parade (or at least parts of it) from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. - in London that's 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. The entire Royal Family will be present. It's not broadcasted live, because the military parade will be at 3 p.m., but you'll still be able to see the Royal Family.:) Well, at least I hope. I watched it last year on tv, and I saw the Royal Family.:)
Old 07-15-2005, 06:36 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mette2
On Thursday July 21st it's Belgium's National Day. The French channel TV5 Europe will show the military parade (or at least parts of it) from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. - in London that's 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. The entire Royal Family will be present. It's not broadcasted live, because the military parade will be at 3 p.m., but you'll still be able to see the Royal Family.:) Well, at least I hope. I watched it last year on tv, and I saw the Royal Family.:)

Thank you.
Old 07-15-2005, 07:07 PM
Courtier

You're welcome nilah.:)
Old 07-15-2005, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Today (July 15) is the birthday of the Sultan of Brunei. He turns 59 years old.
Extended celebrations will last for whole month but official events like banquets will be held today and over the next few days.
Links to pictures of the celebration
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...102#post244102
Old 07-26-2005, 04:13 PM
Majesty

when will the next gala event be?
does anyone know
Old 08-09-2005, 04:48 PM
Heir Apparent

This is a new updtae list of events:

September
Opening Of The Swedish Parliament the King and The Queen at least
The Netherlands, Prinsjesdag the whole royal family if possible(Oftenly on Tuesday of the third week of September)Is it?
1-2nd September :Sweden, the Norwegian King Harald and Queen Sonja together with the Crown Princely Copule will visit Sweden
On 18th-19th September,The King and The Queen of Norway will undertake several engagements in Washington D.C
  • October
Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit Norwegian parts of the US
From 25th-27th October,King Harald and Queen Sonja will visit the UK
12th, Spain, National Day the whole royal family if possible
  • November
19th, Monaco, National Day,the whole royal family if possible
From 7th-8th, King Harald and Queen Sonja will visit Denmark
The King and The Queen of Sweden will pay an Official Visit to Australia.
From 23rd-26th November: Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh will pay a State Visit to Malta and will open a CHOGM on 25th November.
  • December
6th , Spain, Constitution Day the whole royal family if possible
10th, Norway, Nobel Peace Prize the whole royal family if possible
10th Sweden, Nobel Prize and Dinner the whole royal family if possible
11th Sweden, The nobel Dinner the whole royal family if possible
Monaco, Christmas celebrations charity evens the whole royal family if possible
Jordan Song Festival - King Abdullah and Queen Rania[/QUOTE]
Old 08-10-2005, 12:24 AM
Royal Highness

Thank you for the information!! I will be on the watch for the Norwegian Royal Family here in the States!!! I hope His Majesty King Harold is feeling better!!
Old 08-10-2005, 12:49 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by HMQueenElizabethII
This is a new updtae list of events:

September
Opening Of The Swedish Parliament the King and The Queen at least
[/QUOTE]

Yes, at least and the Crown Princess will be there. Princess Lilian will probably be there. Madeleine and Carl Philip may have school obligations.
Old 08-10-2005, 03:02 AM
Royal Highness

I thing its some official things in Norway 9th december.. the Nobel prize thing in the tower hall.. The man in the Norwegian Nobel thing talks and the winner talks and some music..

and the 10th a consert in Oslo Spektrum (last year was Tom Crusie and Oprah, and in 2003 was it Cathrine Zeta-Jones and Michal Douglas, so who comes this year?)
Old 08-10-2005, 06:58 AM
Aristocracy

Thumbs up

Saturday 13th of august queen Beatrix of the netherlands wil attent a royal welcome in apeldoorn . First she will get a painting ( vivat orange) , then she will get a window for in the church ( grote kerk ) . At last she will attend a Hippisch welcome from some olimpic horsemen and amazones at paleis het loo. Together with my twinsister we will be there also to make loverly pictures of the queen and her family. MAybe princess maxima wil be there also!!!!
Old 08-11-2005, 03:59 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch royal
Saturday 13th of august queen Beatrix of the netherlands wil attent a royal welcome in apeldoorn . First she will get a painting ( vivat orange) , then she will get a window for in the church ( grote kerk ) . At last she will attend a Hippisch welcome from some olimpic horsemen and amazones at paleis het loo. Together with my twinsister we will be there also to make loverly pictures of the queen and her family. MAybe princess maxima wil be there also!!!!
Sounds exciting Dutch Royal. I hope there is a big turnout of royals, including Constantijn & Laurentien, Margriet & Pieter ... (It's been so long since we've heard anything about Margriet - I hope she's well enough to attend)
Old 08-19-2005, 06:44 PM
Heir Apparent

* September

- 13th September: Opening Of The Swedish Parliament, the King and The Queen at least
- 20th September: Prinsjesdag in the Netherlands, the whole Royal Family if possible
- 1-2nd September: Official Visit from Norway to Sweden, King Harald and Queen Sonja together with the Crown Princely Copule
- 18th-19th September: Official Visit from Norway to the USA, the King and Queen of Norway will undertake engagements in Washington D.C

* October

- Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit will visit the Norwegian parts of the USA
- 25th-27th October: Official Visit from Norway to the United Kingdom, King Harald and Queen Sonja
- 12th October: Spain's National Day, the whole Royal Family if possible

* November

- November 19th: Monaco's National Day, the whole Royal Family if possible
- 7th-8th November: Official Visit from Norway to Denmark, King Harald and Queen Sonja
- Official Visit from Sweden to Australia, King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia
- 23rd-26th November: State Visit from Great Britain to Malta, Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh

* December

- 6th December: Spain's Constitution Day, the whole Royal Family if possible
- 10th December: The Nobel Peace Prize will be awarded in Oslo, Norway. The whole Royal Family if possible
- 10th December: The Nobel Prize Awarding Ceremony and Banquet in Stockholm, Sweden. The whole Royal Family if possible
- 11th December: King Carl XVI Gustaf's Dinner for the Nobel Laureates, the whole Royal Family if possible
- Christmas celebrations in Monaco, charity evens including the whole Royal Family if possible
- Jordan Song Festival, King Abdullah and Queen Rania
Old 08-19-2005, 08:42 PM
Heir Apparent

- 13th September: Opening Of The Swedish Parliament, the King and The Queen at least
- 20th September: Prinsjesdag in the Netherlands, the whole Royal Family if possible
- 1-2nd September: Official Visit from Norway to Sweden, King Harald and Queen Sonja together with the Crown Princely Copule
- 18th-19th September: Official Visit from Norway to the USA, the King and Queen of Norway will undertake engagements in Washington D.C

* October

- Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit will visit the Norwegian parts of the USA
-Official Visit of Prince Of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall to the USA.They will visit Sanfransisco, Washington D.C and New York.
- 25th-27th October: Official Visit from Norway to the United Kingdom, King Harald and Queen Sonja
- 12th October: Spain's National Day, the whole Royal Family if possible

* November

- 7th-8th November: Official Visit from Norway to Denmark, King Harald and Queen Sonja
- November 19th: Monaco's National Day, the whole Royal Family if possible
- Official Visit from Sweden to Australia, King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia
- 23rd-26th November: State Visit from Great Britain to Malta, Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh

* December

- 6th December: Spain's Constitution Day, the whole Royal Family if possible
- 10th December: The Nobel Peace Prize will be awarded in Oslo, Norway. The whole Royal Family if possible
- 10th December: The Nobel Prize Awarding Ceremony and Banquet in Stockholm, Sweden. The whole Royal Family if possible
- 11th December: King Carl XVI Gustaf's Dinner for the Nobel Laureates, the whole Royal Family if possible
- Christmas celebrations in Monaco, charity evens including the whole Royal Family if possible
- Jordan Song Festival, King Abdullah and Queen Rania
-Christmas Service in Sandringham, the whole British Royal Family often attend.
Old 08-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Majesty

thank you so much for the update on the calander
Old 08-22-2005, 02:40 PM
Aristocracy

Thumbs up

On thursday 25 th of august Prince Pieter Christiaan will marry his fiancee Anita van Eyck. The prince is a nephew of queen beatrix. This event will happen in Apeldoorn ( only the cyvil marriage) Then the go marry for the church on saturday 27 th of august. Ill be there to make pictures of the royal guests. unfortunally i am not invited but i am going standing outside of the palace ( in Apeldoorn) to see the bride and groom and of course the guests.:p
Old 08-22-2005, 02:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch royal
On thursday 25 th of august Prince Pieter Christiaan will marry his fiancee Anita van Eyck. The prince is a nephew of queen beatrix. This event will happen in Apeldoorn ( only the cyvil marriage) Then the go marry for the church on saturday 27 th of august. Ill be there to make pictures of the royal guests. unfortunally i am not invited but i am going standing outside of the palace ( in Apeldoorn) to see the bride and groom and of course the guests.:p
You are sooo lucky..is any other royals attending the wedding?...Good luck of taking the perfect picture of the two!
They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 08-30-2005, 03:25 AM
Majesty

the next state vist we will see photos from is that one from norway to sweden follow the news and the photos at the swedish forum

Closed Thread