Official Documents of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

principessa

Heir Apparent
City
Schweinfurt
Country
Germany
Here is the marriagedocument of the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall.

http://i39.tinypic.com/bvkte.jpg

Has anyone more documents (birthdocuments, christeningdocuments marriagedocuments, deathdocuments, etc) of other royals?

^ i didn't know Camilla's middle name was Rosemary, interesting.

Interesting how 'Prince of the United Kingdom' is a profession. I've heard that Queen Victoria put 'Queen' in the occupation box of a census in the late 1800s.

Interesting how 'Prince of the United Kingdom' is a profession. I've heard that Queen Victoria put 'Queen' in the occupation box of a census in the late 1800s.

Well, they do class him as a full-time "working" royal...

Interesting how 'Prince of the United Kingdom' is a profession.
Well, in this way nobody can say that Princes don't work!

I wonder, do Royals have different passports? Are their titles included with their names?

I didn't know Kate and her Mom shared the same middle name. It's a great middle name though.

What about credit cards? Does Prince William's Amex, for example, have his name as William Wales or William Windsor or does it say Duchy of Cornwall?

I wonder, do Royals have different passports? Are their titles included with their names?
I am pretty sure the Swedish have just standard Diplomatic passports, I don't know about titles in them.

What do you mean they use standard passports? The King has not a passport, but for example, CP Victoria is there as Victoria Ingrid Alice Desiree Bernadotte or Victoria Ingrid Alice Desiree of Sweden or what? As she is a member of the Royal House of Sweden, she fomally does not have a surname and Bernadotte is the name of the Royal House, not her last name.
Generally, sovereigns have not passports.

The box at Charles and Camilla's certificate of marriage that states he is a Prince of the UK is named Rank of Profession. So, it is true he is of rank of a Prince of the UK.

What do you mean they use standard passports?
standard Diplomatic passports, not standard passports
The King has not a passport, but for example, CP Victoria is there as Victoria Ingrid Alice Desiree Bernadotte or Victoria Ingrid Alice Desiree of Sweden or what? As she is a member of the Royal House of Sweden, she fomally does not have a surname and Bernadotte is the name of the Royal House, not her last name.
Generally, sovereigns have not passports.
I know that Carl Phillipe have a Diplomatic passports and I am pretty sure his sisters do. I do not know what name it says in them. But they have been enrolled in swedish schools under the surename Bernadotte (even if they formally do not ahev a surenmane) so it is quiet possible that the passport is issued as such, it is alos quite possible that it don't. It is possible the King don't have one I have no inforamtion about him or the Queen in this regard.

Last edited by a moderator:
The marriage certificate of Napoleon and Josephine of France was sold at a Paris auction for 437,000 euros according to FRANCE24.

Back
Top Bottom