Letters To Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Which adress have you tried? The old from Archduke Otto in Pöcking or Casa Austria in Anif?

I think I wrote to Casa Austria, didn't realise there was a residence in Pöcking. Why? Have there been any successes with Pöcking?

Its the phone number for Clarence House :previous:

I decided I needed to do some crazy things this year so I sent a card congratulating Prince Carl-Philip and Princess Sofia on their wedding and I got a card back that said "we wish to extend our sincere gratitude for all the considering shown to us on the occasion of our wedding. We highly appreciate your thoughtfulness." The pictures is of the two of them on their wedding day. :)

I decided I needed to do some crazy things this year so I sent a card congratulating Prince Carl-Philip and Princess Sofia on their wedding and I got a card back that said "we wish to extend our sincere gratitude for all the considering shown to us on the occasion of our wedding. We highly appreciate your thoughtfulness." The pictures is of the two of them on their wedding day. :)

Congratulations to you for making the effort. I am happy that you got such a nice response.:flowers:

Hi, I'm new here. Just wanted to report that I recently wrote to HRH Crown Princess Mary, and I did receive a reply. It said "Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess has asked me to thank you for your kind letter." It was signed Chief of the Court. Is that a typical response?

How fun...!!

Hi, I'm new here. Just wanted to report that I recently wrote to HRH Crown Princess Mary, and I did receive a reply. It said "Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess has asked me to thank you for your kind letter." It was signed Chief of the Court. Is that a typical response?

How fun...!!

Was it in English?

What I noticed about the response I received from Queen Fabiola's people was that it was in French, which I don't speak, but was, of course, able to translate on-line accurately with a bit of doing. I was surprised as Fabiola speaks English and I just thought they would, as a favor, respond in the language which my letter was written as a courtesy.

Look what came in the mail for me today! :ROFLMAO: I cut out my real name.

Jordanian Addresses

Good evening to you!

I must thank this threat for inspiring me to begin writing to royals. As a result, I now have a small but slowly increasing collection. :)

I came upon the address to the Jordanian royals in my research. I do not know if anyone has posted it as yet, though I do not recall previously seeing it on here.

The address for King Abdullah (Presumably also his immediate family).
His Majesty King Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein
Royal Hashemite Court
Amman, Jordan

Or an alternative address:
Office of the Chief of the Royal Hashemite Court
Royal Hashemite Court
Amman, Jordan

I am unsure which of these would be best, I will attempt a letter to the first within the coming days.

Apologies if the addresses have previously been posted.

On that note, has anyone received anything from Jordan, or any other Middle Eastern monarchy?

Thank you, have a lovely day!

Anybody here who have the new adress to King Konstantin and Queen Anne Marie ? I know they have moved from London to Greece.

Anybody who can help me with the adress to these Royal Houses,

Royal family of Nepal, Bahrain,Bhutan and Montenegro,

Thanks

Have you ever receive answer from Japanese Imperial Family ?

The most amazing reply I got was an phone call by Fürst Christian zu Bentheim und Steinfurt.

The whole story: Shortly before the Easter days were celebrated I send to all the German royal and noble houses which postal adresses I had postcards with Easter greetings. A few days later I got a postcard by Fürst Christian. He thanked for my card but wanted to know how I got his adress. I forgot to reply him and in September was in my postbox another card by Fürst Christian. In this card he wrote that I hadn't answered and he is still wondering if he knows me. Then I wrote a letter to him. I apologized for this delay and thanked him for his patience. I told him that I had his adress from the internet and if he want to know why I was writing to him I will tell it him now. I adore all the royal and noble families and I got a good education from my parents (that also means that I greet everyone). And I want to greet also the people that I "adore". Five days later he called me and told me that he is now 92 years old and he is now in an age that allows older people to forget some things. He was very pleased about my postcard and my letter.

I was over the moon after we had phoned.

Now I had decided to congratulate him on every birthday. It was a real pleasure to talk with him. He had a nice voice and was very very kind. He had calmed me down. Not every day you get an phone call by a real Fürst.

The most amazing reply I got was an phone call by Fürst Christian zu Bentheim und Steinfurt.

The whole story: Shortly before the Easter days were celebrated I send to all the German royal and noble houses which postal adresses I had postcards with Easter greetings. A few days later I got a postcard by Fürst Christian. He thanked for my card but wanted to know how I got his adress. I forgot to reply him and in September was in my postbox another card by Fürst Christian. In this card he wrote that I hadn't answered and he is still wondering if he knows me. Then I wrote a letter to him. I apologized for this delay and thanked him for his patience. I told him that I had his adress from the internet and if he want to know why I was writing to him I will tell it him now. I adore all the royal and noble families and I got a good education from my parents (that also means that I greet everyone). And I want to greet also the people that I "adore". Five days later he called me and told me that he is now 92 years old and he is now in an age that allows older people to forget some things. He was very pleased about my postcard and my letter.

I was over the moon after we had phoned.

Now I had decided to congratulate him on every birthday. It was a real pleasure to talk with him. He had a nice voice and was very very kind. He had calmed me down. Not every day you get an phone call by a real Fürst.

Lucky you and lucky him. What a marvelous story. :flowers:

Is Fürst like a count or duke or prince? What is the translation of that, please?

Hello all, would any of you be able to help with an address for the Portuguese royal family?

In addition, has anyone ever received a reply from the Romanian royal house?

Best wishes!

Hello all, would any of you be able to help with an address for the Portuguese royal family?

In addition, has anyone ever received a reply from the Romanian royal house?

Best wishes!

Hi!

In september, I've received special card from Romanian RF of the occassion of Queen Anne's death (I sent condolencies to H.M. King).

I am still waiting for christmas answer.

Hi!

In september, I've received special card from Romanian RF of the occassion of Queen Anne's death (I sent condolencies to H.M. King).

I am still waiting for christmas answer.

Thank you! I have written to them a number of times over the past 18 months, but they seem to be one of those families that are quite sporadic.

Nevermind, my Christmas replies are slowly trickling in, so I am happy enough - thank you ever so much :>

https://hrhprincessbeatriceblog.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/card-3.jpg

I finally got the Christmas card I have been wanting, since the Yorks are my favorites. I had written to the Duke of York for Christmas, but than I found out Sarah sends out the Christmas cards. So, I sent her a quick Christmas card in early January, I also asked if she had any older cards if she could send them. She sent me the 2014 one, including this years card. I had hoped that she might send me the one from 2015, but alas no luck. I’m so happy for my results, I could have cried. The Yorks send out awesome Christmas replies. I was worried I wouldn’t get the York Christmas Card because I sent mine late, but it was worth the waiting

Royal Christmas Cards

Hello member,

Christmas is coming. So this year I want to send some Royals a Christmas card in the hope to get a response with a nice photo of them.

Who did this before?
Did you ask them for a response and for a photo?
And if you asked them for a response/photo what would be a good way to ask them for a response/photo without sounding a little bit greedy for a response/photo?

Who can help me out? Does someone has a good text?

Back
Top Bottom