Letters To Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...JuAnItA... said:
I sent a letter for Queen Sofia, six weeks ago, and i still am waiting for an answer.... :(
And i wanna know if someone already sent a letter for a spanish royal and how long did you have to wait?

I sent a birthday card to King Juan Carlos this year, and 11 days after his birthday I recived a thank you letter.:)

Last edited:
i dont know if anyone asked this before but has anyone gotten a PERSONALIZED response before? w/o the secretaries signing it?

Atene said:
I sent a birthday card to King Juan Carlos this year, and 11 days after his birthday a recived a thank you letter.:)
Did you send it directly for the King?
I'm glad you received an answer! :) Unfortunatelly i won't get an answer, the Queen is now in Mallorca... :(

...JuAnItA... said:
Did you send it directly for the King?
I'm glad you received an answer! :) Unfortunatelly i won't get an answer, the Queen is now in Mallorca... :(
I sent the birthday card directly to the King, at the " Palacio De La Zarzuela". It was really fun to get an answer. I have also get a thank you letter from Felipe and Letizia:)

Iranian Royal Family

Can someone tell me the addresses of HRH Princess Ashraf and Princess Shahnaz Pahlavi?
Thanks in advance.

foiegrass said:
i dont know if anyone asked this before but has anyone gotten a PERSONALIZED response before? w/o the secretaries signing it?

The Duchess of Cornwall wrote to me when her father died, the letter was signed by her, not a secretary.

RoyalProtocol said:
The Duchess of Cornwall wrote to me when her father died, the letter was signed by her, not a secretary.

I also got a letter from The Duchess of Cornwall:)

Aye! the duchess of cornwall is really nice to sign her letters ( :
adds the personalized touch onto it. dont you think?

foiegrass said:
Aye! the duchess of cornwall is really nice to sign her letters ( :
adds the personalized touch onto it. dont you think?

Do I detect some sarcasm in your tone.

I never imagined they read all thiese letters and cards. What amazed that they even sometimes answer personally. It was so nice of d-s of Cornwall to answer - it is not sarcasm from my side. Now I like her more...

Atene said:
I also got a letter from The Duchess of Cornwall:)

Did HRH Sign your letter as well?, it was nice of ger to take the time.

Was your letter also sent special delivery?

nah, it isn't sacarsm! i am not the sacarstic sort. haha, and i definetly wont be sacarstic to the duchess of cornwall. considering that i wrote her a birthday card??? hahaha.

Is there anyone who has written to CP Mary and/or Fred? Because there are so many variations in the address, I was wondering if anyone's ever written and gotten a letter or card back, perhaps I could use the address?

Reply Card.

I wrote a letter to HM King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden on the occasion of HM's 60th birthday and I received a reply card as attached.

Attachments

• Note With Signature.JPG
    Note With Signature.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 383
PrincessDianafan said:
What is the address for the Duchess of Cornwall? thank you
You can write to The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince William and Prince Harry at the following address:
His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales
Clarence House
London SW1A 1BA
General enquiries can be made by telephone during working hours: (+44) (0)20 7930 4832.
Please feel free to browse the following web site for more information about contacting other members' of the British Royal Family > http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/page249.asp

Last edited:
Mathilde1286 said:
Is there anyone who has written to CP Mary and/or Fred? Because there are so many variations in the address, I was wondering if anyone's ever written and gotten a letter or card back, perhaps I could use the address?
Yes,I have written to HRH Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark and HRH Crown Princess Mary before they got married and did receive a thank you card.I posted my letter to the official address of HRH The Crown Prince at that time so now you can post your letter or card to the following address:

The official address of TRH The Crown Prince and Crown Princess is:
Court of TRH The Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Denmark
Christian VIII’s Palace
Amalienborg Slotsplads 7
DK-1257 København K
Denmark

Tel: +45 - 33 40 10 10
Fax: +45 - 33 40 11 15

Please feel free to browse HRH The Crown Prince's web site at > http://www.kronprinsparret.dk/english.php

Last edited:
srivishnu said:
I wrote a letter to HM King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden on the occasion of HM's 60th birthday and I received a reply card as attached.

when did u get a reply? like 2 weeks after u sent the card ? cos i sent a card to CP Victoria many weeks ago but didn't get a reply yet.

Hans Adam II's press secretary is the greatest. Hans Adam II too! ( :
i wrote to them requesting for autographs & information on their principality. first i received a letter from the press secretary, next. two weeks later. i received a package from the foreign office with brochures and a book on the royals of liechtenstein. from this, one can really tell how fantastic and great liechensteiners are. and i definetly have a great impression of the poeple of liechtestein and definetly the scenery too!

foiegrass said:
when did u get a reply? like 2 weeks after u sent the card ? cos i sent a card to CP Victoria many weeks ago but didn't get a reply yet.
I received the reply card more than one month later.When I sent a letter HM Queen Elizabeth II and HRH Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark,I received the reply letter and card 3 weeks later.I was surprised too as to why it took so long to reply.

Last edited:
Thank you very much! haha. malaysia & singapore are close to each other, so i guess my reply from CP victoria would take more than a month later i guess!

Srivishnu

Did you get a standard reply from Prince Frederik or was it personally signed by him? what is the difference between the reply card and the letter? Have you tried writing to Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall? Did you get a reply. I wrote to Diana, Princess of Wales several times and only got a reply from her ladies in waiting

Last edited:
PrincessDianafan said:
Srivishnu

Did you get a standard reply from Prince Frederik or was it personally signed by him? what is the difference between the reply card and the letter? Have you tried writing to Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall? Did you get a reply. I wrote to Diana, Princess of Wales several times and only got a reply from her ladies in waiting
I got a standard reply from HRH Prince Frederick of Denmark which was signed by the Lord Chamberlain.If I have not framed it then I could scan and attach it here.The difference between a reply card and a letter is that a letter is typical a letter with the royal crest as the heading and then the body followed by a closing.On the other hand,the reply card is a small rectangular shaped typical card with no royal emblem as the heading.I haven't written to Camilla,Duchess of Cornwall.Most of the time,either the ladies-in-waiting or their private secretaries will reply.When I wrote to HM Queen Elizabeth II,the reply came from HM's lady-in-waiting,Pauline Adam.

Last edited:
Thanks. the only royal signature I got was from Prince Albert. Apparently he signs through the mail, but I met him in person. Would you know his address? Sorry to be a bother.

Thanks again,

D

PrincessDianafan said:
Thanks. the only royal signature I got was from Prince Albert. Apparently he signs through the mail, but I met him in person. Would you know his address? Sorry to be a bother.

Thanks again,

D
You are welcome.The only royal signature that I got is from HM King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden.I don't know his address.Don't think or feel that you are a bother to anyone.You can ask me anything about royalty.If I can or know the answer I will answer.Remember,asking question is a good habit.It is always better to ask question to clear any doubt instead of being lost.

Last edited:
Today I recived thank you letter from HRH Crownprince of Thailand.

Princely Family of Monaco

Do you know what is the email address of the Princely Family of Monaco????

The Address for the Princely family of Monaco. Just realized all the addresses are listed on the first page of this thread.

Palais Grimaldi
2 Boulevard des Moulins
98015 Monte Carlo
Monaco

hi, if one wants to write to Prince Joachim of Belgium (son of Princess Astrid), whose office do we adress it to ?

foiegrass said:
hi, if one wants to write to Prince Joachim of Belgium (son of Princess Astrid), whose office do we adress it to ?

You can use this adress:
Royal Palace
Rue Brederobe 16
B - 1000 Bruxells - Brussel
Belgium

Back
Top Bottom