The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-10-2004, 11:21 PM
Courtier

thanks... :) i think that everyone has a right to opinion... but its great to see so many of you thinking with your heart xox

Old 11-11-2004, 08:03 AM
Heir Apparent

if i were royal i think the idea of receving Christmas cards from your fans is sweet ^__^ i mean it shows that at least some one out there admires and apprecites your work ^__^

Old 11-14-2004, 07:52 PM
Courtier

I want to send a Christmas Card to the Prince Richard zu Sayn Wittgenstein Berleburg and his family. Where would I send it?
Old 11-30-2004, 04:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

I got a reply back after I sent Guillaume a birthday present. It was similar to what Kara got, but the card inside was different (for obvious reasons).

Oh Hillary, when I was at the Post Office sending off the package, the lady looked at me strangely when she saw where it was going. She looked at the address twice, looked at me and pulled this funny face.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Card.jpg (47.6 KB, 302 views)

Old 12-08-2004, 06:38 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle
Oh Hillary, when I was at the Post Office sending off the package, the lady looked at me strangely when she saw where it was going. She looked at the address twice, looked at me and pulled this funny face.
Lol, did she really? What was the address? You're not Australian are you Danielle - coz I don't think Australian postal workers would recognise other royals apart from the Danish and British royals.

And how did she look when she pulled that face? Was she trying to stop herself from laughing, did she have a look of distate on her face (blah to them)??
Old 12-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Aristocracy

Of course!
I received letters from: HM Queen Paola, Princess Martha Louise, HM King Carl Gustav XVI, HM Queen Beatrix, HRH The Prince of Oranje, HRH The Princess of Asturias (she wrote own hand)
Old 12-09-2004, 04:53 PM
Courtier

I received signed cards from Princess Marie and Hereditary Prince Alois of Liechtenstein.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sosnowitz
HRH The Princess of Asturias (she wrote own hand)
Wow...she wrote to you personally? that is so nice that she would take the time to write to her fans ^___^
Old 12-12-2004, 02:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Of course!
I received letters from: HM Queen Paola, Princess Martha Louise, HM King Carl Gustav XVI, HM Queen Beatrix, HRH The Prince of Oranje, HRH The Princess of Asturias (she wrote own hand)
can u put here the letter that she (letizia) wrote?
Old 12-12-2004, 02:57 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Really? That's so nice of her!!
Is it possible that Letizia personaly answers everybody? I mean, she and Felipe are ALWAYS working!
Old 12-12-2004, 05:52 PM
Nobility

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita
She is soo nice ! Wonderful Princess ! :)
Hi,I dunno If I can post here,If ur talking about royals in general,cuz I am from Jordan and I sent HRH Prince Hamzah an e-mail 4m his official website (to congratualte him on his wedding) but I NEVER got a reply back....LOL
And I also tried sending QN an e-mail long time ago before PH's official website was established I think back in 99' but never got a reply either...:((((((crying)
I want to get a reply and a nice cards like u guys,LOL,I seriously think it's cool!
Old 12-12-2004, 07:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Hi,I dunno If I can post here,If ur talking about royals in general,cuz I am from Jordan and I sent HRH Prince Hamzah an e-mail 4m his official website (to congratualte him on his wedding) but I NEVER got a reply back....LOL
And I also tried sending QN an e-mail long time ago before PH's official website was established I think back in 99' but never got a reply either...:((((((crying)
I want to get a reply and a nice cards like u guys,LOL,I seriously think it's cool!
Well....I would imagine that you didn't get an email back because sending it to you would [potentially] reveal their address [unless they have a "do not reply" address or a scramble-bot]. Anyway, they probably get tons and tons of emails and don't have time to sift through each one >.<.
Try writing them a paper letter- most of the time you get *some* sort of response [although Mr. Guillaume never sent me anything regarding the birthday greets and gift I sent him...hmmm].
Lollies!
-Kara-
Old 12-12-2004, 09:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasl
Lol, did she really? What was the address? You're not Australian are you Danielle - coz I don't think Australian postal workers would recognise other royals apart from the Danish and British royals.

And how did she look when she pulled that face? Was she trying to stop herself from laughing, did she have a look of distate on her face (blah to them)??
Yes, I'm Australian. I addressed it with his full title so that is why she probably stared. I don't think there was a menacing or even an 'I-can't-stop-myself-from-laughing' look on her face; more of surprise I think. I'm not too sure though, because I can't know what she was thinking. :p

Old 12-13-2004, 05:48 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by suturegeisha
Well....I would imagine that you didn't get an email back because sending it to you would [potentially] reveal their address [unless they have a "do not reply" address or a scramble-bot]. Anyway, they probably get tons and tons of emails and don't have time to sift through each one >.<.
Try writing them a paper letter- most of the time you get *some* sort of response [although Mr. Guillaume never sent me anything regarding the birthday greets and gift I sent him...hmmm].
Lollies!
-Kara-
I tihnk there isn't any reply-to address cuz it's an official website,meaning their offices' director usually reply to people,but i didn't get that either,LOL...
Old 12-21-2004, 02:51 PM
Commoner

Maxima's address

Could you please give me Maxima's address?
I've once written her (it was a congrats card on the birthday of Amalia), but i never got any reply. Maybe the address was wrong or smth? Though they gave some "Thank you speach" on TV later on, thanking all the people that congratulated them. Maybe that's why i didn't get anything personally. :-(
Old 01-30-2005, 04:19 PM
Courtier

Does anybody know the address of King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan so I can send them a congratulations note for the birth of Prince Hashem?
Old 01-31-2005, 02:47 PM
Nobility

Sorry, don't know where to find the adresses. Maybe you look at the offical page...
But it's interesting what letters you've got. Very cool! :) I've never got a letter of any royals. Last year at Letizia's birthday I sent a selfmade card to the palace but I haven't an answer gotten until today. Unfortunately. Don't know why, but it is ok.
Old 04-03-2005, 12:45 AM
Serene Highness

hahaa...it's probably something really random. Man, it would be hilarious if it was something super easy...too obvious that it's overlooked. Does anyone have any idea if any royals even get on any of the forums? I bet they'd get a good chuckle from it!
Old 05-02-2005, 06:08 AM
Commoner

Card from Luxembourg

Today I received a card from the Grand Duke of Luxembourg. I sent him a card for his 50th birthday, so I'm very very excited! It's almost exactly the same as the one Danielle received, with a few extra words here and there...

Old 05-04-2005, 05:49 AM
Commoner

Another card!

(Btw, thanks Hillary!)

Today I received a short note from HM Queen Margrethe of Denmark, thanking me for my card for her 65th birthday. Very exciting time for me at the moment!

It's signed by Jens Vester, the Queen's Aide-de-Camp.