Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImKevin View Post
So they would respond?
Only one way to find out

8th of October 1515 ; Birth of The Lady Margaret Douglas, Countess of Lennox
Old 02-26-2018, 06:57 AM
Courtier

Anybody here, who have the adress to the Hanovers ?

Old 02-26-2018, 06:59 AM
Heir Apparent

You can look here:

Kontakt | Schloss Marienburg
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:06 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
You can look here:

Kontakt | Schloss Marienburg

Thanks
Old 06-20-2018, 04:59 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImKevin View Post
So they would respond?
I have only ever received replies from the Romanian Royal House in reply to my letters of condolence on the death of King Michael and Queen Anne despite also writing for a few birthdays and Christmas over the years.
Old 04-28-2019, 02:36 PM

While possibly a long shot, does anybody have the addresses for both Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein (nee Luxembourg) and Archduchess Marie Astrid of Austria (again, nee Luxembourg)?
Old 04-29-2019, 04:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Why not writing to the royal court of Luxemburg?

Maréchalat de la Cour
Palais Grand-ducal
17, rue du Marche-aux-herbes
L-1728 Luxemburg
Luxemburg
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 04-29-2019, 09:35 AM

I figured they would have their own offices outside of the Cour, and in the case of Princess Margaretha, an office perhaps outside of the Furstenhaus.
Old 06-09-2019, 02:21 PM

How can I get Their Majesties' autographs?

Hello to each and every one of you. My name is Kallia, I'm a royalist and I'm from Greece. I love books and everything royalty. I'm also a royal autograph collector for some years now and I'm pretty proud of my collection so far. But there's always something I would like to add, and that's the reason I'm writing this message to all of you.

For a long time now, I've been fascinated by Their Majesties King Harald V and Queen Sonja's marriage. I happen to always prefer personalities to politics. I was very happy to see them celebrate their golden wedding anniversary. I would be more than glad to have their autographs, but I have no idea how to obtain them.

First of all, I don't know if the Norwegian Royal Family sign autographs or even send out signed Christmas Cards like other royals around Europe do. Secondly, I don't know if I should write a letter or an email. And I don't know how to ask for their signatures. They must think that I have no idea of the royal protocol.

So, I would like to ask you for your precious help and information. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would owe you if you could suggest me a solution to my problem!

Thank you guys!

Best wishes,
Kallia
Old 06-09-2019, 02:37 PM

How can I get the Duke of Edinburgh's autograph?

Hello to everyone! I'm Kallia and I'm a Greek royalist of 17 years of age. I am a Prince Philip enthusiast ever since I first read about him on the web, and I've read many books about his life and marriage with the Queen. As Prince William once put it, the Duke is an absolute legend and I love him and his wit very much. Then again, I've watched Netflix's The Crown and I'm even more fascinated by the royal couple!

I am a royal autograph collector for some years now and I have a pretty lovely collection, but it would be to my absolute happiness if I could add Prince Philip's autograph in it. I know that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II never signs autographs, except for Christmas cards to friends and relatives. But I was hoping that I could get Prince Philip's signature on a photo or in a letter. I've seen some signed portraits and signed letters to commoners on eBay and other sites, but due to financial problems I sadly can't afford to buy anything. The Duke is very old by now, I know, so it might get very diffucult or impossible to get his autograph. I really want it, though.

This is why I would like to ask for your precious advice. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help me out. I was thinking to write to one of his secretaries, but I have no contact info for any of them. It would be impossible to get an autograph from the Duke if I sent him a letter. They most likely ignore it and send out the usual letter. So if anyone of you guys has any idea on how to get this very valuable autograph, let me know.

Thank you all and I hope you can help me!

Best wishes,
Kallia
Old 06-09-2019, 03:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Congratulations on your first post, Kalia_greek_royal

Well, in my firm opinion, the best chance you have for getting an autograph from the Norwegian Regent Couple would be to find them on auctions somewhere.
Even if you write the most polite request imaginable the chances of getting an autograph is almost nil.
You will have to write to them about a subject they for whatever reason will respond to personally. I.e. some sort of official dealing with them and on either a pretty personal level or a pretty high official level.

Having said that, a personal letter will always be appreciated and you are certain to get a response after a while, but almost certainly from a secretary.

And in writing a letter, the best approach will be to simply write a friendly and polite letter. No need to be too formal, but neither too personal. They won't burn your letter or send a gunboat to get you, if you don't get the titles right, as long as you are otherwise friendly and polite.
Imagine you are a stranger who is writing a friendly letter to your grandparents and you pretty much get the idea. If it's a letter they will be pleased to receive and you find it polite and respectful, then you have it.
Old 06-10-2019, 04:19 AM

Which royal families are known to sign autographs?

From my collecting experience, as well as from other fellow royal collectors too, I know that the Spanish Royal Family usually sedns out signed photographs, and the same goes about the Grimaldis of Monaco. Some former royals also do that. I was wondering if there are any other royal families which are know to sign autographs or send signed photos. If anyone has the information, let me know. Thank you!
Old 06-10-2019, 10:16 AM
Courtier

The British royals don’t due to the fear of forgery.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:46 AM

Contact info for royal offices

Does anyone have any email addresses for the following?

1. Edward Young, Private Secretary to HM the Queen
2. Brigadier Archie Miller-Bakewell, Private Secretary to HRH the Duke of Edinburgh
3. Any of the Private Secretaries to HRH the Duke of Sussex

If by any luck you happen to know an email address for at least one of the requested persons, please send me a message or an email at

Many thanks and my very best wishes to you all,
Kallia
Old 06-10-2019, 11:24 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Those email addresses will not be public knowledge.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:46 AM
Courtier

I hope someone can help me with an adress. In Oct Prince Jean Christophe Napoleon is getting married to Countess Olympia, and I really want to send them a card. I have been looking everywhere for an adress, but no luck so far. Anybody here who has it? I would be forever grateful. Thanks!
Old 08-10-2019, 02:15 PM
Heir Apparent

The use in Belgium is to use a Pen when you writes to Royals.