Letters To Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Beatrice's engagement card

Princess Beatrice's engagement card that she sent out to the public, was happy to recieve this. link

From my collecting experience, as well as from other fellow royal collectors too, I know that the Spanish Royal Family usually sedns out signed photographs, and the same goes about the Grimaldis of Monaco. Some former royals also do that. I was wondering if there are any other royal families which are know to sign autographs or send signed photos. If anyone has the information, let me know. Thank you!

Would you happen to know how one could ask for a signed photograph from the Spanish Royal Family? Like do they automatically send signed photographs to everyone who writes to them or would you have to specify that you would like to ask for one?

Hi I was wondering does any other royal family in Europe or Asia has an email address?. I would love to send my greetings to them . I know the Danish , Swedish & the Norwegian royals have one because it's on their website . I just wanted to know if anyone knows any other royal families that has an email address.

Hi I was wondering does any other royal family in Europe or Asia has an email address?. I would love to send my greetings to them . I know the Danish , Swedish & the Norwegian royals have one because it's on their website . I just wanted to know if anyone knows any other royal families that has an email address.
I checked the British Royal family website and they don't have any email addresses to contact them . It's only mailing addresses which is available .

Last edited by a moderator:

I checked the British Royal family website and they don't have any email addresses to contact them . It's only mailing addresses which is available .

From what I know, royals from across the world don't give out their email addresses to just about anyone, nor do they allow fan mail to be sent via email. You'd have to be in their inner circle to be guaranteed an option of emailing them.

Anyone here having the adress to Grand Duke George of Russia? I have been looking everywhere for it. Thanks

I sent letter to the Princess Of Orange. Does the King allways read it first?

I assume it will depend on the message. I don't think they go through each and every Christmas greeting for example but I guess the staff will make a selection of some to show them. I would guess that any mail for the princesses will first go to the staff and if it would be passed on to the royals it will most likely go to their parents as they are still minors. Once the princess of Orange has her own staff it will go directly to her if staff deems it important enough for her to read.

Congratulations on your first posts, Nikolai. :flowers:

It does indeed depend on the content of the letter.
Amalia is what? 16? Most letters won't reach her, I'd say.

Obviously letters that are remotely rude or contain extreme political, religious opinions won't reach her.
Love letters and letters that are over-the-top admiring won't either. Or letters that contain too personal details about the writer. At worst they'll end up in the "potential stalker" pile.
Letters containing requests, pleas are also unlikely to reach her, unless they somehow involve something she is involved in - and considering that she has no official role yet, well...

To be short: If her mother shouldn't read a letter to Amalia, chances are that the staff decides that Amalia shouldn't read it either.

A friendly, polite letter or a latter congratulating her on something is IMO the most likely to actually be read by Amalia. - If se has the time.

So if I were you, I would not expect more than a polite standard reply.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your first posts, Nikolai. :flowers:

It does indeed depend on the content of the letter.
Amalia is what? 16? Most letters won't reach her, I'd say.

Obviously letters that are remotely rude or contain extreme political, religious opinions won't reach her.
Love letters and letters that are over-the-top admiring won't either. Or letters that contain too personal details about the writer. At worst they'll end up in the "potential stalker" pile.
Letters containing requests, pleas are also unlikely to reach her, unless they somehow involve something she is involved in - and considering that she has no official role yet, well...

To be short: If her mother shouldn't read a letter to Amalia, chances are that the staff decides that Amalia shouldn't read it either.

A friendly, polite letter or a latter congratulating her on something is IMO the most likely to actually be read by Amalia. - If se has the time.

So if I were you, I would not expect more than a polite standard reply.
The princess of Orange is 17; turning 18 in December. I agree that a message congratulating her with her high school graduation (taking place in a few months) might reach her (depending on the number received) but not any requests or overtly personal letters.

Anybody have the address to Princess Marie Anunciata of Liechtenstein? Thanks

Anybody have the address to Princess Marie Anunciata of Liechtenstein? Thanks

I.D. Prinzessin Maria-Anunciata
p/a
Fürstliche Schloss
Bergstrasse 2
9490 Vaduz
Liechtenstein

Last edited:
A friend of mine (not like in asking for a friend ;)) would like to send a letter to Sarah Chatto, does anyone happen to know where she should send it?
I suggested to Buckingham Palace on a first thought, but am not sure anymore.

It would be lovely if someone could help. Thank you in advance.

A friend of mine (not like in asking for a friend ;)) would like to send a letter to Sarah Chatto, does anyone happen to know where she should send it?
I suggested to Buckingham Palace on a first thought, but am not sure anymore.

It would be lovely if someone could help. Thank you in advance.

I would definitely use Buckingham Palace as the address to Sarah ?

Thank you very much, I'll tell her and we'll see what happens :)

Back
Top Bottom