Young Royal's Boyfriends/girlfriends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, acccording to reports in the Sun newspaper on Friday, Beatrice is dating an American, who is 24. I have forgotten his name, but it is in the Princess Beatrice Thread.

Beatrice is now dating someone called Dave. He works for Richard Branson...

Does Ameado (sp?!) of Belgium have a gf?

I know he had a girlfriend (don't know her name) last year but if they are still together?? No idea!

I would like to see her back together with Felix! I like Felix more than Alex (just from the appearence, I don't know his personality).

Last edited:
I know he had a girlfriend (don't know her name) last year but if they are still together?? No idea!

I never heard anywhere that Amedeo has a girlfriend. Where did you hear or read it?

Aaaugh! When I saw one of the Princess Charlotte's pics, I believed it was her mother! She is every day more close to her in features...Of course, in a youngster version...:D

Vanesa.

A friend of my told me she had seen it in the program 'Royalty' . She is quite sure they were a couple. (bodylanguage!) It was on his birthdayparty last year. The girl had long brown hair and she was wearing a red dress.

A friend of my told me she had seen it in the program 'Royalty' . She is quite sure they were a couple. (bodylanguage!) It was on his birthdayparty last year. The girl had long brown hair and she was wearing a red dress.

Thanks Eva-Britt for the answer.
Do you have pictures or a video of that event because I have never seen pictures from Amedeo's birthdayparties.

i'm totally agree with you, felix and charlotte are just perfect each other, alex i dont like him he reminds mi that guy named junot who dated with her mother :S

i prefer charlotte and felix

I would like to see her back together with Felix! I like Felix more than Alex (just from the appearence, I don't know his personality).

i'm totally agree with you, felix and charlotte are just perfect each other, alex i dont like him he reminds mi that guy named junot who dated with her mother :S

i prefer charlotte and felix :wub:

I'm sorry but I haven't pictures of that birthdayparty.

there is is not many young royals around whio may be in a dateing age
Luxembourg and princess of belgium children are the once i can come up with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom