The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Gentry

The magazine had an article about the Hagaprincess because itīs close to Crownprincess Victoria and Prince Daniel to move in on Haga castle. And they had talked with Princess Birgitta who said that the she was happy for her new grandchild. Who was one year and 4 month old. And they had facts about her family. I was very suprised when I saw the name and age. We havenīt heard about it here in Sweden either. But if itīs true that is good news.

Old 10-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie45se View Post
The magazine had an article about the Hagaprincess because itīs close to Crownprincess Victoria and Prince Daniel to move in on Haga castle. And they had talked with Princess Birgitta who said that the she was happy for her new grandchild. Who was one year and 4 month old. And they had facts about her family. I was very suprised when I saw the name and age. We havenīt heard about it here in Sweden either. But if itīs true that is good news.
Well Carl Christian has one son Prince Nicolas Johann Georg Maria of Hohenzollern born 22 November 1999, in Munich.
Princess Desiree has 3 children Carl-Theodor born 21st Feb 1992, Frederik born 7th February 1995 and Carolina born 23rd March 1997.
Prince Hubertus has no children.
Puzzling.

Old 10-14-2010, 06:17 AM
Serene Highness

The parents are private persons, so they don't have to announce a birth.
In the view of the tragedy they lived with their son Lennart in 2001 and the health-problems of their little niece princess Josefine of Hohenzollern, I can imagine that they are not too keen to announce a birth.
I really hope that they have a healthy child now.

I can imagine that the information, so specific with christian name and age is correct.
Why should Damtidning make up a story about a new grandchild ?
Old 10-14-2010, 04:16 PM
Serene Highness

Nuno de Carvalho Moreira and his wife Princesa Maria Carolina de Orléans e Braganįa had their first daughter and second child Maria Sofia somewhere in October 2010.
A sister for Joaquim (13-4-2008).

Source: see BAG 2010 on Nobiliana
Old 10-15-2010, 03:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I don't find it that surprising that it wasn't announced until now. If I remember correctly also the births of Oscar Ambler & India Ambler were not known for quiet some time. It's great that after all the drama with their son Lennart, Hubertus & Ute were blessed with a hopefully healthy baby girl.
Old 10-15-2010, 05:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Does anyone know something about Prince Christian & Princess' Sibylle zu Wied fourth son? He should have been born already (she was due in September)...

And little Countess Johanna von Neipperg? She was to become a big sister in late summer or early Autumn (and we have half October, right now)...

As for Viviane of Hohenzollern: let's hope she is healthy (if shy really exists; is this newspaper a reliable source? On no one of Royal Trees, nor in Wikipedia she is mentioned) given her parents' age (Hubertus was then 43 & Ute nearly 45); that it will not prove they kept her in hide because she has some genetic disorder...
Old 10-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Gentry

When it comes to Vivianne of Hohenzollern. One of the journalist in Svenskdamtidnings is Count Carl Johan Bernadotteīs daughter Monica Bonde. Carl-Johan is the Uncle of the King and Princess Birgitta.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:09 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjetajiem View Post
The parents are private persons, so they don't have to announce a birth.
In the view of the tragedy they lived with their son Lennart in 2001 and the health-problems of their little niece princess Josefine of Hohenzollern, I can imagine that they are not too keen to announce a birth.
I really hope that they have a healthy child now.

I can imagine that the information, so specific with christian name and age is correct.
Why should Damtidning make up a story about a new grandchild ?
I think people are questioning not the new grandchild, but which of Princess Birgitta's children she belongs to. Did the article specifically say that Vivianne is Hubertus and Ute's daughter?

I certainly hope it is true- how absolutely wonderful for them, after losing their only child so long ago!

Is it known what caused the death of their son at only 4 days old?

Also, who is Josefine of Hohenzollern? I thought the only niece Hubertus has is his sister's daughter, who is not a Hohenzollern...
Old 10-21-2010, 03:46 AM
Heir Apparent

According to Jorge at Nobiliana the Duchess of Noto is expecting her sixth child. No birthdate is mentioned.

Source: Nobiliana BAG 2010.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:53 AM
Gentry

Yes it said in the article that it was Hubertus and Uteīs child otherwise I wouldnīt had written it. I hope mayby I can scan it on Saturday
I donīt know who Josephine of Hohenzollern is.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:30 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Yes it said in the article that it was Hubertus and Uteīs child otherwise I wouldnīt had written it. I hope mayby I can scan it on Saturday
I donīt know who Josephine of Hohenzollern is.
It's the daughter of Hubertus cousin Prince Albrecht of Hohenzollern, who is the second son of the late Fürst Friedrich Wilhelm.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:09 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve2Eden View Post
Is it known what caused the death of their son at only 4 days old?
As far as I know, little Prince Lennart died of some kind of metabolical disorder.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:48 AM
Nobility

Ute and Hubertus have not had a second child. They are caring for a little girl named Vivienne under what is called a Plegschaft. The child is not adopted nor their natural child.

Quote:
I saw today in Svensk damtidning that Princess Birgitta of Hohenzollern/Sweden has become a grandmother again. I havenīt seen that before. Her son Hubertus and his wife Ute got a girl named Vivianne around May/June 2009.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:23 AM
Heir Apparent

THIS YEAR BIRTHS:

Cecilia Bostrom
(b.1979) [daughter of Bengt Bostrom, b.1931 {himself son of Princess Paraskeva zu-Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg 1895-1976 & her husband Bjorn Bostrom, 1899-1994} & his first wife Gunilla Ernlund, b.1943] & her husband Mikael Trieb (b.1979) had their first child, Irma.

Source:Descendants of Prince Christian Heinrich of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Countess Charlotte of Leiningen-Westerburg

Baroness Esther von Loe (b.1985) [oldest daughter of Baron Raphael von Loe b.1958 {himself the son of Friedrich, Count von Loe, b.1926 {{himself the son of Princess Isabelle of Salm-Salm, 1903-2009 & her husband Felix, Count von Loe 1896-1944}} & his wife Baroness Ines von Boeselager b.1935} & his wife Nicola von Kessel b.1960] & her husband Peter Slawek (b.1983) had their first child, Phillip.

Source: http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Teschen.html

Young parents & grandparents...it happens rarely in Europe nowadays.
As for Esther's great-grandmother: 106 years old...very, very respectable age. But pity she didn't live to see her first great-great-grandchild.

Anyone knows about a Royal who lived so long to meet his/her great-great-grandchild?

Alexia-Helene Jordan (b.1973) [daughter of Elisabeth Pellegrino b.1948 {herself daughter of Princess Jelena Koutchoubey de Beauharnais 1928-1980 & her husband Pierre Pellegrino 1917-1995} & her first husband Fabrice Jordan b.1945] & her husband Nicolas de Skowronski (b.1973) had their second child, Roman.
A brother for Victoria (b.2008)
Source:http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Bavaria.html

Karina Frowein (b.1968) [daughter of Jan-Ernst Frowein 1938-2010 {himself son of Countess Louise Marie von Rhoden 1903-1989 {{herself daughter of Count Robert von Rhoden [[himself son of Prince Albrecht of Waldeck and Pyrmont & his first wife Dorothea Gage, Countess von Rhoden]] and his wife Pauline von Friedeburg}} & her husband Ernst Gunther Frowein 1899-1971} & his wife Marie Therese von Malaise b.1945] & Konstantin Schimert (B.1968) [himself the youngest son of Princess Edith of Bavaria b.1924 & her second husband Gustav Schimert 1910-1990] had a child together, Maria.

A half-sister for Princes: Conrad (10-1-2001) & Casimir (12-11-2002) zu-Hohenlohe-Langenburg.

Probably Karina & her husband, Prince Hubertus zu-Hohenlohe-Langenburg (b.1967) are separated, if she has a child with another man...

Source:http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Lippe.html

Count Guillaume von und zu Westerholt und Gysenberg (b.1981) [son of Countess Louise of Limburg Stirum b.1949 & her husband Count Engelbert von und zu Westerholt und Gysenberg b.1947] & his wife Baroness Emilie Fallon had their first child, Attila.

Source:http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/LiSti.html

Sophie Querton (b.1980)
[daughter of Countess Phillipine de Limburg-Stirum b.1946 & her husband Renaud Querton b.1946] & her husband Gery Olbrechts had their second child, Felix.
Brother for Hadrien (b.2008)

The same source as previous one.

Baroness Rose d'Anethan (b.1986) [daughter of Baron Francois d'Anethan b.1954 & his ex-wife Birgitte de Becker] & her husband Nobile Giuseppe Clerici Begozzi (b.1977) had their second child, Georgina Tsarine.
Sister for Apolline Henriette (b.2009)

Source:http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Mosselman.html

Baroness Katinka von der Recke (b.1973) [daughter of Christina von Amsberg b.1945 {sister-in-law of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands} & her husband Baron Hans von der Recke b.1943] had her second child, Johann Ferdinand.
Brother for Carlota (b.2008)
The children's father(s) is/are unknown.

Source:http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Amsberg.html

Baroness Julie von der Busche-Haddenhausen (b.1974) [daughter of Baron Christoph von der Busche-Haddenhausen b.1943 & his wife Jutta de Chapeaurouge b.1944] & her husband Hans Albrecht Wiehler had their first Child, Annelie.

Source:http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Bussche.html

Count Friedrich of Ortenburg (b.1974) [son of Count Botho of Ortenburg b.1937 & his wife Baroness Ilse von der Busche-Haddenhausen (b.1943] & his wife Baroness Christine von Wangenheim (b.1978) had their second child, Maximilian Casimir Yorck in Hannover on 19th April.
Brother for Alexei Friedrich Julius (b.Hannover, 3-12-2008)

Source:http://www.angelfire.com/realm/gotha...ortenburg.html

Jonkvrouw Emilie d'Udekem d'Acoz (b.1981) [daughter of Jonkheer Thierry d'Udekem d'Acoz b.1947 & his wife Sabine Bataille de Longprey b.1954] & her husband Ridder Thibault de Ghellinck d'Elseghem had their second child, Isaure.
Sister for Appoline (girl, b.2007)

Source:http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Udekem.html
Old 10-27-2010, 09:38 AM
Gentry

All I know is that the article said that Princess Birgitta became a grandmother recently and that it was Hubertus and Ute who was the parents. Which way it is: Princess Birgitta said in that interview she was a recently new grandmother to a girl named Vivianne and she is 1 year and 4 month old. So she sees herself as a grandmother to that chil
Old 10-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Administrator in Memoriam

I'd take Marlene's word for it.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Another this year births:
Countess Stephanie von Habsburg (b.1979) [daughter of Archduke Johann of Austria b.1947 {son of Archduke Hubert Salwator of Austria & his wife Princess Rosemary zu-Salm-Salm} & his wife Annemarie Stummer b.1950] & her husband Nicolas Halgebauer (b.1968) had second daughter.
Sister for Katharina (b.2008)

Source: Descendants of Archduke Franz Karl of Austria

Count Ferdinand von Kageneck (b.1978) [son of Count Peter von Kageneck 1941-2009 {son of Princess Elisabeth of Bavaria 1913-2005 & her first husband Count Franz Joseph von Kageneck 1915-1941} & his wife Birgitte von Sivers b.1947] & his wife Nina Beranek had their first child, Maximilian.

Source: Descendants of King Louis Philippe I of the French (second part)
Old 11-17-2010, 07:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Furst Phillip & Furstin Saskia are expecting a girl (late November/early December)

And also the fourth girl is on the way for Hereditary Count Ignaz & Hereditary Countess Robinia.

Source: www.nettyroyal.nl Upcoming Events

Another Births:

Prince Alexander of Waldeck and Pyrmont (b.1972) & his wife Tanja Rippetoe (b.1978)
had their third child.
A sibling for Charlotte (27-2-2007) & Phillippa (21-10-2008)

Katharina de Beliczey de Baicza (b.1966) [daughter of Princess Marie Adelheid of Bentheim and Steifurt b.1935 & her husband Itsvan de Beliczey de Balicza b.1936] & her husband Baron Eberhardus von Wrede (b.1968) had their fith child, Johan Heinrich.
A brother for Eleonore (b.1999), Luise (b.2001), Antonia (b.2002) & Margarete (b.2006)

After four girls finally a boy, how sweet.

Source for both: http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Nassau.html
Old 11-19-2010, 11:32 AM
Serene Highness

The sibling for Charlotte and Philippa zu Waldeck und Pyrmont is a sister, named Freya, born somewhere in July 2010.

see: Nobiliana BAG 2010
Old 11-20-2010, 10:23 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

Princess Margarita of Bourbon de Parme and Tjalling ten Cate are expecting their second child in the spring of 2011.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ild-29302.html

Closed Thread