Who's Pregnant In The Royal Circle 5: 2010-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The magazine had an article about the Hagaprincess because it´s close to Crownprincess Victoria and Prince Daniel to move in on Haga castle. And they had talked with Princess Birgitta who said that the she was happy for her new grandchild. Who was one year and 4 month old. And they had facts about her family. I was very suprised when I saw the name and age. We haven´t heard about it here in Sweden either. But if it´s true that is good news.

The magazine had an article about the Hagaprincess because it´s close to Crownprincess Victoria and Prince Daniel to move in on Haga castle. And they had talked with Princess Birgitta who said that the she was happy for her new grandchild. Who was one year and 4 month old. And they had facts about her family. I was very suprised when I saw the name and age. We haven´t heard about it here in Sweden either. But if it´s true that is good news.

Well Carl Christian has one son Prince Nicolas Johann Georg Maria of Hohenzollern born 22 November 1999, in Munich.
Princess Desiree has 3 children Carl-Theodor born 21st Feb 1992, Frederik born 7th February 1995 and Carolina born 23rd March 1997.
Prince Hubertus has no children.
Puzzling. :ermm:

The parents are private persons, so they don't have to announce a birth.
In the view of the tragedy they lived with their son Lennart in 2001 and the health-problems of their little niece princess Josefine of Hohenzollern, I can imagine that they are not too keen to announce a birth.
I really hope that they have a healthy child now.

I can imagine that the information, so specific with christian name and age is correct.
Why should Damtidning make up a story about a new grandchild ?

Nuno de Carvalho Moreira and his wife Princesa Maria Carolina de Orléans e Bragança had their first daughter and second child Maria Sofia somewhere in October 2010.
A sister for Joaquim (13-4-2008).

Source: see BAG 2010 on Nobiliana

I don't find it that surprising that it wasn't announced until now. If I remember correctly also the births of Oscar Ambler & India Ambler were not known for quiet some time. It's great that after all the drama with their son Lennart, Hubertus & Ute were blessed with a hopefully healthy baby girl.

Does anyone know something about Prince Christian & Princess' Sibylle zu Wied fourth son? He should have been born already (she was due in September)...

And little Countess Johanna von Neipperg? She was to become a big sister in late summer or early Autumn (and we have half October, right now)...

As for Viviane of Hohenzollern: let's hope she is healthy (if shy really exists; is this newspaper a reliable source? On no one of Royal Trees, nor in Wikipedia she is mentioned) given her parents' age (Hubertus was then 43 & Ute nearly 45); that it will not prove they kept her in hide because she has some genetic disorder...

When it comes to Vivianne of Hohenzollern. One of the journalist in Svenskdamtidnings is Count Carl Johan Bernadotte´s daughter Monica Bonde. Carl-Johan is the Uncle of the King and Princess Birgitta.

The parents are private persons, so they don't have to announce a birth.
In the view of the tragedy they lived with their son Lennart in 2001 and the health-problems of their little niece princess Josefine of Hohenzollern, I can imagine that they are not too keen to announce a birth.
I really hope that they have a healthy child now.

I can imagine that the information, so specific with christian name and age is correct.
Why should Damtidning make up a story about a new grandchild ?

I think people are questioning not the new grandchild, but which of Princess Birgitta's children she belongs to. Did the article specifically say that Vivianne is Hubertus and Ute's daughter?

I certainly hope it is true- how absolutely wonderful for them, after losing their only child so long ago! :)

Is it known what caused the death of their son at only 4 days old?

Also, who is Josefine of Hohenzollern? I thought the only niece Hubertus has is his sister's daughter, who is not a Hohenzollern...

According to Jorge at Nobiliana the Duchess of Noto is expecting her sixth child. No birthdate is mentioned.

Source: Nobiliana BAG 2010.

Yes it said in the article that it was Hubertus and Ute´s child otherwise I wouldn´t had written it. I hope mayby I can scan it on Saturday
I don´t know who Josephine of Hohenzollern is.

Yes it said in the article that it was Hubertus and Ute´s child otherwise I wouldn´t had written it. I hope mayby I can scan it on Saturday
I don´t know who Josephine of Hohenzollern is.

It's the daughter of Hubertus cousin Prince Albrecht of Hohenzollern, who is the second son of the late Fürst Friedrich Wilhelm.

Is it known what caused the death of their son at only 4 days old?
As far as I know, little Prince Lennart died of some kind of metabolical disorder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ute and Hubertus have not had a second child. They are caring for a little girl named Vivienne under what is called a Plegschaft. The child is not adopted nor their natural child.

I saw today in Svensk damtidning that Princess Birgitta of Hohenzollern/Sweden has become a grandmother again. I haven´t seen that before. Her son Hubertus and his wife Ute got a girl named Vivianne around May/June 2009.

THIS YEAR BIRTHS:

Cecilia Bostrom
(b.1979) [daughter of Bengt Bostrom, b.1931 {himself son of Princess Paraskeva zu-Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg 1895-1976 & her husband Bjorn Bostrom, 1899-1994} & his first wife Gunilla Ernlund, b.1943] & her husband Mikael Trieb (b.1979) had their first child, Irma.

Source:Descendants of Prince Christian Heinrich of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Countess Charlotte of Leiningen-Westerburg

Baroness Esther von Loe (b.1985) [oldest daughter of Baron Raphael von Loe b.1958 {himself the son of Friedrich, Count von Loe, b.1926 {{himself the son of Princess Isabelle of Salm-Salm, 1903-2009 & her husband Felix, Count von Loe 1896-1944}} & his wife Baroness Ines von Boeselager b.1935} & his wife Nicola von Kessel b.1960] & her husband Peter Slawek (b.1983) had their first child, Phillip.

Source: http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Teschen.html

Young parents & grandparents...it happens rarely in Europe nowadays.
As for Esther's great-grandmother: 106 years old...very, very respectable age. But pity she didn't live to see her first great-great-grandchild.

Anyone knows about a Royal who lived so long to meet his/her great-great-grandchild?

Alexia-Helene Jordan (b.1973) [daughter of Elisabeth Pellegrino b.1948 {herself daughter of Princess Jelena Koutchoubey de Beauharnais 1928-1980 & her husband Pierre Pellegrino 1917-1995} & her first husband Fabrice Jordan b.1945] & her husband Nicolas de Skowronski (b.1973) had their second child, Roman.
A brother for Victoria (b.2008)
Source:http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Bavaria.html

Karina Frowein (b.1968) [daughter of Jan-Ernst Frowein 1938-2010 {himself son of Countess Louise Marie von Rhoden 1903-1989 {{herself daughter of Count Robert von Rhoden [[himself son of Prince Albrecht of Waldeck and Pyrmont & his first wife Dorothea Gage, Countess von Rhoden]] and his wife Pauline von Friedeburg}} & her husband Ernst Gunther Frowein 1899-1971} & his wife Marie Therese von Malaise b.1945] & Konstantin Schimert (B.1968) [himself the youngest son of Princess Edith of Bavaria b.1924 & her second husband Gustav Schimert 1910-1990] had a child together, Maria.

A half-sister for Princes: Conrad (10-1-2001) & Casimir (12-11-2002) zu-Hohenlohe-Langenburg.

Probably Karina & her husband, Prince Hubertus zu-Hohenlohe-Langenburg (b.1967) are separated, if she has a child with another man...

Source:http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Lippe.html

Count Guillaume von und zu Westerholt und Gysenberg (b.1981) [son of Countess Louise of Limburg Stirum b.1949 & her husband Count Engelbert von und zu Westerholt und Gysenberg b.1947] & his wife Baroness Emilie Fallon had their first child, Attila.

Source:http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/LiSti.html

Sophie Querton (b.1980)
[daughter of Countess Phillipine de Limburg-Stirum b.1946 & her husband Renaud Querton b.1946] & her husband Gery Olbrechts had their second child, Felix.
Brother for Hadrien (b.2008)

The same source as previous one.

Baroness Rose d'Anethan (b.1986) [daughter of Baron Francois d'Anethan b.1954 & his ex-wife Birgitte de Becker] & her husband Nobile Giuseppe Clerici Begozzi (b.1977) had their second child, Georgina Tsarine.
Sister for Apolline Henriette (b.2009)

Source:http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Mosselman.html

Baroness Katinka von der Recke (b.1973) [daughter of Christina von Amsberg b.1945 {sister-in-law of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands} & her husband Baron Hans von der Recke b.1943] had her second child, Johann Ferdinand.
Brother for Carlota (b.2008)
The children's father(s) is/are unknown.

Source:http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Amsberg.html

Baroness Julie von der Busche-Haddenhausen (b.1974) [daughter of Baron Christoph von der Busche-Haddenhausen b.1943 & his wife Jutta de Chapeaurouge b.1944] & her husband Hans Albrecht Wiehler had their first Child, Annelie.

Source:http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Bussche.html

Count Friedrich of Ortenburg (b.1974) [son of Count Botho of Ortenburg b.1937 & his wife Baroness Ilse von der Busche-Haddenhausen (b.1943] & his wife Baroness Christine von Wangenheim (b.1978) had their second child, Maximilian Casimir Yorck in Hannover on 19th April.
Brother for Alexei Friedrich Julius (b.Hannover, 3-12-2008)

Source:http://www.angelfire.com/realm/gotha/gotha/ortenburg.html

Jonkvrouw Emilie d'Udekem d'Acoz (b.1981) [daughter of Jonkheer Thierry d'Udekem d'Acoz b.1947 & his wife Sabine Bataille de Longprey b.1954] & her husband Ridder Thibault de Ghellinck d'Elseghem had their second child, Isaure.
Sister for Appoline (girl, b.2007)

Source:http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Udekem.html

All I know is that the article said that Princess Birgitta became a grandmother recently and that it was Hubertus and Ute who was the parents. Which way it is: Princess Birgitta said in that interview she was a recently new grandmother to a girl named Vivianne and she is 1 year and 4 month old. So she sees herself as a grandmother to that chil

:previous:
I'd take Marlene's word for it. :)

Another this year births:
Countess Stephanie von Habsburg (b.1979) [daughter of Archduke Johann of Austria b.1947 {son of Archduke Hubert Salwator of Austria & his wife Princess Rosemary zu-Salm-Salm} & his wife Annemarie Stummer b.1950] & her husband Nicolas Halgebauer (b.1968) had second daughter.
Sister for Katharina (b.2008)

Source: Descendants of Archduke Franz Karl of Austria

Count Ferdinand von Kageneck (b.1978) [son of Count Peter von Kageneck 1941-2009 {son of Princess Elisabeth of Bavaria 1913-2005 & her first husband Count Franz Joseph von Kageneck 1915-1941} & his wife Birgitte von Sivers b.1947] & his wife Nina Beranek had their first child, Maximilian.

Source: Descendants of King Louis Philippe I of the French (second part)

Furst Phillip & Furstin Saskia are expecting a girl (late November/early December)

And also the fourth girl is on the way for Hereditary Count Ignaz & Hereditary Countess Robinia.

Source: www.nettyroyal.nl Upcoming Events

Another Births:

Prince Alexander of Waldeck and Pyrmont (b.1972) & his wife Tanja Rippetoe (b.1978)
had their third child.
A sibling for Charlotte (27-2-2007) & Phillippa (21-10-2008)

Katharina de Beliczey de Baicza (b.1966) [daughter of Princess Marie Adelheid of Bentheim and Steifurt b.1935 & her husband Itsvan de Beliczey de Balicza b.1936] & her husband Baron Eberhardus von Wrede (b.1968) had their fith child, Johan Heinrich.
A brother for Eleonore (b.1999), Luise (b.2001), Antonia (b.2002) & Margarete (b.2006)

After four girls finally a boy, how sweet.

Source for both: http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Nassau.html

Last edited:
The sibling for Charlotte and Philippa zu Waldeck und Pyrmont is a sister, named Freya, born somewhere in July 2010.

see: Nobiliana BAG 2010

Last edited:
New List of Royal ladies, that are, to my knowledge, still pregnant:

Furstin Saskia zu-Hohenlohe-Langenburg, nee Binder (b.1973)
- her third, a,girl, already a mother of Max (b.2005) & Gustav (b.2007) - late November/early December.
Autumn Phillips, nee Kelly (b.1978) - her first - December.
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, nee Donaldson (b.1972) - twins, her third and fourth, already a mother of Christian (b.2005) & Isabella (b.2007) - January.
Margarita ten Cate, nee Princess of Bourbon-Parma, Countess of Colorno (b.1972) - her second, already a mother of Julia (b.2008) - Spring.
Crown Princess Sarah of Brunei, nee Salleh (b.1987) - her second, already a mother of Muntaqim (b.2007) - due date unknown.
Hereditary Countess Robinia zu-Toerring-Jettenbach, nee Mentasti-Granelli (b.1976) - her fourth, a girl, already a mother of Floriana (b.2005), Georgiana (b.2006) & Elisabeth (b.2008) - due date unknown.
Sofia Bourbon, Princess of Two Sicilies, Duchess of Noto, nee Landaluce (b.1873) - her sixth, already a mother of Jaime (b.1992), Juan (b.2003), Pablo (b.2004), Pedro (b.2007) & Sofia (b.2008) - due date unknown.

Last edited:
Bruno Gomez-Acebo, nephew of the spanish King and his wife Barbara, née Cano expect their third child in the spring of 2011.
They have already two sons Alejandro Juan (5-11-2004) and Guillermo (23-11-2005)

Robinia zu Toerring-Jettenbach is due in January 2011.

Fürstin Saskia zu Hohenlohe-Langenburg had her first daughter and third child Princess Marita today November 23rd 2010.

Source: Apfel on Nobiliana BAG 2010

Last edited:
Archduke Philipp and Archduchess Mayasuni of Austria are expecting their first child.
(Source: nettyroyal.nl)

Hereditary prince Carl Christian and hereditary princess Christina zu Solms-Hohensolms-Lich (née countess Douglas) had their first daughter and second child princess Livia shortly before November 27th 2010.
Their son Louis was born on September 5th 2008

source: Nobiliana BAG 2010

Count Alexander-Wilhelm and countess Carina Bernadotte af Wisborg had their second daughter and second child Amélie Anastasia shortly before October 21st 2010.
A sister for Désirée (4-11-2006)
Constantin Prinz zu Salm-Salm and his wife Friederike had their first son and second child Casper Felix Maximilian Maria on September 24th 2010.
A brother for Carlotta (23-6-2009).

Source: Netty on Nobiliana BAG 2010

Last edited:
New births:

Prince Nikolaus Lobkowicz (b.1978) [son of Prince Johannes Lobkowicz b.1954 & his wife, nee Countess Joanna zu-Castell-Castell, b.1952] & his wife Teresa, nee Achammer (b.1984) had their first child, Johannes, in November.

Source: Descendants of Duke Wilhelm of Nassau

Jonkheer Jean Charles Ullens de Schooten Whetnall (b.1965) [son of Countess Madeleine Bernadotte b.1938 & her first husband Jonkheer Albert Ullens de Schooten Whetnall 1927-2006] & his wife Catherine, nee de Mattelaer (b.1972) had their second child, Charles.
A brother for Alix (b.2007)

Source: Descendants of King Christian IX of Denmark

Yann Farace di Villaforesta (b.1974) [son of Giovanni, Marquess Farace di Villaforesta b.1943 {himself son of Princess Jekaterina of Russia (1915-2007) & her husband Ruggero, Marquess Farace di Villaforesta (1909-1970)} & his wife Marie, nee Tillier-Debesse b.1944] & his wife Anne, nee Laignel (b.1979) had their first child, Tancredi.

Source: Descendants of Duke Friedrich of Saxe-Altenburg

Heather Stout (b.1980) & [daughter of Eugene Stout (b.1957) {himself son of Duchess Anna of Leuchtenberg (b.1928) & her husband Robert Stout (b.1931)} & his wife Patricia, nee Thompson (b.1959)] her husband Erik Olah had their first child, Mathew William.

Source: Descendants of King Maximilian I Josef of Bavaria

Jonkvrouve Caroline Six (b.1972) [daughter of Jonkvrouve Christa van der Wyck (b.1942) & her husband Jonkheer Willem Six (b.1938)] & her husband Marc Sybesma had their third child, Christiaan.
A brother for Lucas (b.2005) & Philip (b.2007).

Source: Descendants of Willem Bentinck and Charlotte Sophie of Aldenburg

Alain de Brauwere (b.1961) [son of Countess Louise of Aldenburg-Bentinck (1923-2001) & her husband George de Brauwere (1912-1992)] & his wife Anastasia, nee Brotzler (b.1966) had their second child, Alicia.
A sister for Anne-Sophie (b.2005).

The same source as for the previous birth.

Count Claudio Zichy-Thyssen de Zich et Vasonkeo (b.1971) [son of Count Claudio Zichy-Thyssen de Zich et Vasonkeo (b.1942) & his first wife Erika Barcellos (b.1943)] & his wife Florencia, nee Badino (b.1973) had their third child, Emilia.
A sister for Tomas (b.2001) & Maximiliano (b.2006).

Source: Descendants of August Thyssen and Hedwig Pelzer

His younger brother, Count Augusto Zichy-Thyssen de Zich et Vasonkeo (b.1974) & his wife Maria Eugenia, nee de Andrade (b.1978) had their second child, Felipe.
A brother for Matias (b.2008).

The same source as for the previous birth.

Baron Georg von dem Busche-Haddenhausen (b.1973) [son of Baron Christoph von dem Busche-Haddenhauseh (b.1943) & his wife Jutta, nee de Chapeaurouge (b.1944) & his wife Nina, nee Nauth had their first child, Philine.

Source: Descendants of Baron Georg von dem Bussche-Haddenhausen

Last edited:
William Cavendish, Earl of Burlington and his wife the Countess, née Laura Roundell had their first son and heir, one of those last days.
It is a grandson for the Duke of Devonshire.
The Earl and Countess of Burlington have already a daughter Lady Maude Cavendish, born on March 2009.

source: Richard Kay Daily Mail (15-12-2010).

Update:

Autumn Phillips, nee Kelly (b.1978)
- her first - ANY DAY NOW!
Hereditary Countess Robinia zu-Toerring-Jettenbach, nee Mentasti-Granelli (b.1976) - her fourth, a girl, already a mother of Floriana (b.2005), Georgiana (b.2006) & Elisabeth (b.2008) - December (around Christmas)
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, nee Donaldson (b.1972) - twins, her third and fourth, already a mother of Christian (b.2005) & Isabella (b.2007) - January.
Margarita ten Cate, nee Princess of Bourbon-Parma, Countess of Colorno (b.1972) - her second, already a mother of Julia (b.2008) - April.
Barbara Gomez-Acebo, nee Cano (b.1972) - her third, already a mother of Alejandro (b.2004) & Guillermo (b.2005) - Spring.
Crown Princess Sarah of Brunei, nee Salleh (b.1987) - her second, already a mother of Muntaqim (b.2007) - due date unknown.
Sofia Bourbon, Princess of Two Sicilies, Duchess of Noto, nee Landaluce (b.1873) - her sixth, already a mother of Jaime (b.1992), Juan (b.2003), Pablo (b.2004), Pedro (b.2007) & Sofia (b.2008) - due date unknown.
Princess Patricia d'Orleans e Braganza, nee Annechinno Landau (DOB unknown) - twins, her first and second - due date unknown.
Archduchess Mayasuni of Austria, nee Heath (DOB unknown) - her first - due date unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom