The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Life and Lifestyle

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Heir Apparent

HI there,

Just a friendly reminder that this thread is for actual pregnancies and not speculation. Once a pregnancy is announced we can post it here, but discussions on those pregnancies should move to the relevant threads for the particular royal.

Thanks

Empress - Chit Chat Mod

Old 08-15-2007, 02:11 PM
Majesty

according to netty royalty page, princess tatjana of liechtenstein welcomed her fifth child with phillippe von latorf, a girl called Anna Pia Theresia Maria, the third of august.

according to the same source, princess haya is expecting her first child with the sheik of dubai, as announced the 13th:

Princess Haya bint Al Hussein of Jordan and her husband Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum of Dubai expect their first child together at the end of 2007 or early 2008. The princess says she doesn't want to know beforehand if the baby is a boy or a girl.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 08-15-2007, 06:27 PM
Nobility

Births

August/September 2007 - birth expected of the first child of Lord and Lady Nicholas Windsor (Daily Mail)
September 2007 - birth expected of the first child of Antoine Stevenson and Kildine de Sambucy de Sorgue (Desc. France) (Royauté/Point de Vue)
Autumn 2007 - birth expected of the second child of Prince Louis of Luxemburg and Tessy de Nassau (Royal Blog)
October 2007 - birth expected of the first child of Prince Floris and Princess Aimée van Oranje-Nassau, van Vollenhoven (RVD)
October 2007 - birth expected of the third child of Archduke Ferdinand and Archduchess Katharina "Tita" of Austria (Berliner Zeitung)
November 2007 - birth expected of the fourth child of Carlos Morales Quintana and Princess Alexia of Greece (Royal House of Greece)
November 2007 - birth expected of the second child of Daniel Terberger and Elizabeth Duchess in Bayern (Bild am Sonntag)
December 2007 - birth expected of the second child of the Earl and Countess of Wessex (British royal court)
?? 2007 - birth expected of the third child of Hereditary Prince Maximilian and Hereditary Princess Marissa zu Bentheim-Tecklenburg (personal observation))
Late 2007/Early 2008 - birth expected of the first child together of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum of Dubai and Princess Haya bint Al Hussein of Jordan (Elaph.com)
2007 or early 2008 - birth expected of the second child of Freiherr Constantin von Dalwigk zu Lichtenfels and Countess Caroline Waldburg zu Wolfegg und Waldsee (Arturo Béeche)

from netty royalty page.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Lets hope that the baby boom will go on and on!
Old 08-21-2007, 05:54 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMTLove23 View Post
Births

September 2007 - birth expected of the first child of Antoine Stevenson and Kildine de Sambucy de Sorgue (Desc. France) (Royauté/Point de Vue)
who are they?

Old 08-21-2007, 06:48 PM
Nobility

Kildine de Sambucy de Sorgue b. 1979 is the only daughter of Princess Jeanne of Orleans (France). Jeanne is the sister of the currnet head of household, Prince Henri.

Kildine and Antoine Stevenson b. 1982 were married June 30th 2006 in Paris and Sept. 8 2006 in Paray-le-Monial.

this will be the first child for them and the first grand child for Princess Jeanne.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:58 PM
Serene Highness

ohhh im happy for haya of jordan and her husband ...i wasn't expecting such a surprising news
Old 08-29-2007, 02:52 PM
Nobility

India Hicks is expecting her 4th!

With Long time boyfriend?, I think, but not sure.

She already has 3 sons with him.

Dont Know when she due either.

Probably in late winter or early spring?

I hope its a daughter. and she doesnt name her after a country.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:31 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Who is India Hicks?
Old 08-30-2007, 02:39 AM
Courtier

India Hicks was one of Diana's bridesmaids at her wedding . She is also a second cousin to the Prince of Wales: her grandfather was Lord Louis Mountbatten.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:42 AM
Serene Highness

India Hicks is a cousin of the BRF. Her grandfather was Louis Mountbatten, the 1st Earl Mountbatten of Burma who was born a Serene Highness Prince of Battenberg. He is also the one who exerted such a strong influence over Prince Charles during his early years before being killed by IRA extremists.

India was one of the bridesmaids at Charles and Dianas wedding.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:00 AM
Heir Apparent

I have read that India Hicks is five-months-pregnant.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:42 PM
Nobility

If you watched the CNN special "Growing up Diana" she talked about Diana and Didnt Appear Pregnant (I Know it was Probably shot a couple months ago)
Old 08-31-2007, 01:55 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Thanks for the info guys, I knew the name sounded familiar, I just couldn't place it!
Old 09-07-2007, 08:46 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMTLove23 View Post
Kildine de Sambucy de Sorgue b. 1979 is the only daughter of Princess Jeanne of Orleans (France). Jeanne is the sister of the currnet head of household, Prince Henri.

Kildine and Antoine Stevenson b. 1982 were married June 30th 2006 in Paris and Sept. 8 2006 in Paray-le-Monial.

this will be the first child for them and the first grand child for Princess Jeanne.

Kildine de Sambucy de Sorgue is the daughter of Chantal de France.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Nobility

10k) Jeanne Chantal Alice Clothilde Marie, b.Pamplona 9 Jan 1946; m.Dreux 28 Jul 1972 François Xavier de Sambucy de Sorgue (b.Montmajour 20 Aug 1943)

I didnt know she uses her second name instead of the first
Old 09-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Who will give birth first? Lady Nicolas Windsor, Kildine de Sambucy de Sorgue or Tessy de Nassau? Who do you think? IMO the Lady Nicolas Windsor will give birth!
Old 09-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Courtier

I think Lady Nicholas, since the expected birth was August/September, so maybe the baby will come in early September! Very soon!

BTW, India Hicks already has three sons with her partner, David Flint Wood: Felix (b. 1997), Amory (b. 1999) and Conrad (b. 2003) Hopefully this time, she has a girl! Although I wonder why they are not married...
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 09-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by morhange View Post
I think Lady Nicholas, since the expected birth was August/September, so maybe the baby will come in early September! Very soon!

BTW, India Hicks already has three sons with her partner, David Flint Wood: Felix (b. 1997), Amory (b. 1999) and Conrad (b. 2003) Hopefully this time, she has a girl! Although I wonder why they are not married...

maybe some people are happier Not-married.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Courtier

I can't wait for the arrival of Louis and Tessy's baby as well as Floris and Aimée's I always loved Aimée, liked her style, she just seems like a wonderful person, so when I heard she and Floris were expecting a child I was over the moon