The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Life and Lifestyle

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor View Post
How old is their first child now?
Lady Louise will be four in November.

Can we add Tom and Sara Parker-Bowles to the list, or is the list strictly royal? Afterall, the child will be the grandchild of a future queen.

Old 07-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Serene Highness

I know that Mette-Marit has three children but I would love to see the Norweign princely family have another child, they seem to be so in love and make such beautiful children. I also think that all the princely families should more then two children, it allows all the children to have siblings who understand what they are going through being royal. I listen to P's William and Harry talk about how they are so thankful because they have each other and how they understand each other and can trust each other. Royal children have such a unique position during their lives that only other siblings can understand.
Congrats to Prince Edward and Sophie, I am glad Lady Louise will not be an only child, she is so much younger then her other cousins, having a sibling will be great for her. Hopefully Sophie will have an easier time this time around.

Old 07-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Commoner

Does anybody know how Sophie and Princess Aimee are?
Old 07-06-2007, 11:07 PM
Moderator Emeritus

I'm guessing no news is good news!

Aimee is probably just fine, she is young and healthy (at least as far as we know)

Sophie, hopefully, is ok- we haven't heard anything else yet

Old 07-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Royal Highness

Sophie has had trouble with pregnancies, is that right? Well, hopefully this time things will go ok. I'm glad Lady Louise is going to get a little brother or sister.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanyjml View Post
Does anybody know how Sophie and Princess Aimee are?
I'm guessing Sophie's pregnancy is going smoothly as the pregnancy has officially been announced.

However, she recently missed the Chelsea Flower Show, Trooping the Colour as well as numerous engagements so maybe she's struggling a bit with sickness and tiredness?
Old 07-21-2007, 01:39 PM
Nobility

She's had an ectopic pregnancy and then pre-eclampsia with Louise - very ill both times. So she is very brave to have another child. I would be surprised if she does many public duties until after the (hopefully safe) birth.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:21 AM
Majesty

laura lopes, nee parker-bowles, is expecting her first child with harry lopes. according to the royalist, she confirmed the news to news of the world. the updated list is as follows:

edit: so is sara buys, wife of tom parker-bowles, so i'll add her up.

Lady Nicholas Windsor - September 2007
Princess Aimée (Netherlands) - October 2007
Alexia Morales - November 2007
Tessy de Nassau (wife of Prince Louis of Luxembourg)- ???
Sophie, Countess of Wessex - December 2007
Laura Lopes - Jan 2008
Sara Buys - ???
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 07-22-2007, 09:57 AM
Aristocracy

Update:

Sara Buys - September 2007
Tessy de Nassau (wife of Prince Louis of Luxembourg)- Autumn 2007
Laura Lopes - January 2008
Old 07-22-2007, 11:07 AM
Courtier

Who is Sara Buys?
Old 07-22-2007, 11:18 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atene View Post
Who is Sara Buys?
Tom Parker Bowles (Camilla's son) wife.

Old 07-22-2007, 11:23 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jennifer View Post
Tom Parker Bowles (Camilla's son) wife.

Thanks
Old 07-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Could Laura and Sarah are considered as Royals?
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 07-22-2007, 11:54 AM
Nobility

Well, their mother-in-law/mother (Camilla) is an HRH, and their step-father-in-law/step-father is The Prince of Wales. If it is acceptable to include the Spanish Gomez-Acebos (King's sister's children), then I suppose the Prince of Wales' stepdaughter and step-daughter-in-law are just about allowable. :-)
Old 07-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison20 View Post
Well, their mother-in-law/mother (Camilla) is an HRH, and their step-father-in-law/step-father is The Prince of Wales. If it is acceptable to include the Spanish Gomez-Acebos (King's sister's children), then I suppose the Prince of Wales' stepdaughter and step-daughter-in-law are just about allowable. :-)
Beside, Laura nad Tom had quite good connections with royalty:
f.ex. Relationship
Old 07-22-2007, 03:56 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison20 View Post
It is not the same thing. The Gómez-Acebo do not have title of royalty, are neither princes nor infantes, but they are children of an Infanta of Spain, nephews of King and great-grandchildren of King. They are descendants from the dynasty Borbón.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:40 PM
Moderator Emeritus

I think they are royal enough. If Marius Borg Hoiby has kids, he and his wife would be included on this list, even though he is only the stepson of the crown prince, so Sara Buys and Laura Lopes should probably be included. Camilla will be having an exciting new year- her first two grandbabies!

Old 07-23-2007, 06:35 AM
Serene Highness

Fuerst Carl Christian von Wrede and his wife Fuerstin Katalin, nee Bethlen de Bethlen expect their first child in December 2007.
They were married in July 2003.
Source: Royalsportal BA 2007
Old 07-23-2007, 10:05 AM
Heir Apparent

I hope that Camilla will have two big arms for her grandchildren. It's nice that they will be in the same time, so they can play together. Oh, is that sweet.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:34 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Another update:

Sara Buys - September 2007
Tessy de Nassau (wife of Prince Louis of Luxembourg)- Autumn 2007
Fuerst Carl Christian von Wrede & Fuerstin Katalin, nee Bethlen de Bethlen - December 2007
Laura Lopes - January 2008

Closed Thread