The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Life and Lifestyle

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 07:13 AM
Courtier

There's one country and one royal family which we can't post here up to now - Sweden.... I hope that CP Victoria will marry soon and that she will "join" this list soon (not later). ;-))))

Old 04-12-2007, 01:41 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I'm sure she will give birth to the cutest princes in the world! If the babies born imilar to her or her sister, Princess Madeleine, they hould be perfect!

Vanesa.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:14 AM
Courtier

Duke Paul-Wladimir and his wife, Duchess Pilar, had their fourth child, a baby girl, Maria Assunta, earlier in March. The baby joins three older brothers, Kirill, Carlos and Paul.
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 04-19-2007, 12:30 AM
Aristocracy

Princess Noor gave birth to Princess Haya(h)

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tml#post598434
Old 04-21-2007, 11:31 AM
Aristocracy

Princess Mary has given birth to a baby girl :)
Old 04-21-2007, 01:05 PM
Majesty

soon letizia will give birth to her second girl and the list gets smaller....

The Princess of Asturias, May 2007 (a girl)
Lady Nicholas Windsor - September 2007
Princess Aimée (Netherlands) October 2007
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 04-30-2007, 06:15 AM
Courtier

So one can assume that it will be "a boring rest of year" if there's only one princess to give birth....And probably we cannot expect a "baby boom" like during 2005...
Old 05-07-2007, 08:41 AM
Nobility

Princess Aimée (Netherlands) - October 2007
and Alexia Morales - November 2007
Old 05-07-2007, 10:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Gratulations to the Greek Royal Family! May god bless the mother and the unborn child and give them a stressless pregnancy.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Courtier

WOW ! I totally didn't see that coming ! It's great for the family
Old 05-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz
Aimée is a Princess of Orange-Nassau, as her husband is a Prince of Orange-Nassau. I think her title is HH Princess Aimée of Orange-Nassau van Vollenhoven
Thank you for the answer.But their children arn't princes and princess' right ?
Old 05-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Royal Highness

Is it just me, or do all the baby booms happen all at one time? It seems like all the major princess (crown princesses, etc.) all get pregnant and have their children around the same time. It happened in 2005, now in 2007. I wonder when the next crown princess baby boom will be. But it doesn't take away from the fact that all the other royals are expecting, and I rejoice with them in their joy.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1
Is it just me, or do all the baby booms happen all at one time? It seems like all the major princess (crown princesses, etc.) all get pregnant and have their children around the same time. It happened in 2005, now in 2007. I wonder when the next crown princess baby boom will be. But it doesn't take away from the fact that all the other royals are expecting, and I rejoice with them in their joy.
Hmm, the major baby boom was in 2005, where ALL the Crown princess' were expecting and now, where 3 out of 5 already have had 3 childrens in a short period of time, I'm not sure there will be another baby boom as big as that one we expirienced in 2005. It'll be so sad when all the princesses are in their 40ies and 50ies and won't have any more children
Old 05-07-2007, 04:35 PM
Heir Apparent

I have cleaned up this thread to remove some of the commentary regarding the impending and already occured births. Discussions of this nature should happen in the relevant threads. Please keep this forum relevant to those announcements regarding impending births only.

Thanks so much

Empress - Royal Chit Chat Moderator
Old 05-13-2007, 03:35 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

Tessy de Nassau and Prince Louis are expecting their second child.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tml#post610968
Old 05-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Royal Highness

Have they confirmed it? I thought that she just looked pregnant?
Old 05-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Moderator Emeritus

it is not confirmed, but judging by the pictures it is rather obvious.... I doubt the Grand Ducal Family will announce it. (especially since she appears to be close to five months!)

Old 05-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Princess Aimée (Netherlands) - October 2007
Alexia Morales - November 2007
Tessy de Nassau (wife of Prince Louis of Luxembourg)- ???

Old 06-18-2007, 08:36 AM
Courtier

Prince Manuel and Princess Anna (née of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg) of Bavaria had their first child, Leopold, earlier this month!
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 06-18-2007, 10:03 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaga View Post
It'll be so sad when all the princesses are in their 40ies and 50ies and won't have any more children
Maybe so...but there again we'll have a new generation of royals having children! I'm excited just thinking of it!

Closed Thread