Who's Pregnant In The Royal Circle 4: May 2006-Dec 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, according to this post by Lula, Laura Ponte is not pregnant. It was just a "pregnancy of paper." She says that she would like to wait a bit longer before having another child

sorry but did i read right-- princess letizia and princess mary have same month that they're giving birth? :)

yep- the similarities just keep happening.

Get this:
Mary and Frederik, and Letizia and Felipe announced their engagements within a month of each other (F&M- October 8)(F&L- November 1)
they married exactly one week apart, May 14 (f&M) and May 22 (F&L)
they announced their first pregnancies within two weeks of one another (M- April 25)(L-May 8)
they both gave birth within a month (Christian, born Oct 15) (Leonor, born Oct 31)
they both gave birth just before the second anniversary of their engagement announcements (Mary gave birth a week earlier than her announcement, Letizia, a day before)
their first born children were Christened one week apart (this time Leti, and Leonor, were first, on January 14th, Christian was Christened on January 21st)
They announced their second pregnancies one month and one day apart (Letizia on September 25, 2006, and Mary on October 26, 2006)
They are now expecting their second children, who will both be born in May.

That is pretty weird LadyK, but I guess it's pure coincidence. I'm not superstitious or anything.

All these similarities make me think that Royal Houses have "timetables" for a lot of things.

LadyK said:
yep- the similarities just keep happening.

Get this:
Mary and Frederik, and Letizia and Felipe announced their engagements within a month of each other (F&M- October 8)(F&L- November 1)
they married exactly one week apart, May 14 (f&M) and May 22 (F&L)
they announced their first pregnancies within two weeks of one another (M- April 25)(L-May 8)
they both gave birth within a month (Christian, born Oct 15) (Leonor, born Oct 31)
they both gave birth just before the second anniversary of their engagement announcements (Mary gave birth a week earlier than her announcement, Letizia, a day before)
their first born children were Christened one week apart (this time Leti, and Leonor, were first, on January 14th, Christian was Christened on January 21st)
They announced their second pregnancies one month and one day apart (Letizia on September 25, 2006, and Mary on October 26, 2006)
They are now expecting their second children, who will both be born in May.

ldt20 said:
All these similarities make me think that Royal Houses have "timetables" for a lot of things.

Yes, it is an interesting thought about timetables. There are quite a few similarities, at least for Denmark and Spain. Not sure about the other royal families. Norway especially always seems to do there own thing. I recently noticed that Haakon and Mette-Marit were married in 2001 but Ingrid wasn't born until early 2004. Whereas most other royal couples have had their firstborns rather soon after getting married.

Philipp, Prince of Hohenlohe-Langenburg and his wife, Saskia, had their second child, a son, named Gustav, on 28 January, a little brother for Max Leopold (b. 2005)

Kraft, Hereditary Prince of Hohenlohe-Oehringen, and his wife, Carolin, had their first child, Chrisitan Kraft, on 16 January.

Last edited:
Royalsa said:
Baroness Maria Silfverschiöld had a daughter, born at December 13th.
The names of the girl are: Anna Margareta Sibylla Désirée.

- Anna Margareta is pronounced together and is a traditional name in the Silfverschiöld family.
- Sibylla is after grandmother's mother: Princess Sibylla (1908-1972).
- Désirée is after grandmother princess Désirée (born 1938).

'The Scandinavian Royals Message Board'
The Scandinavian Royals Message Board: Royal Swedish news: name decided for the Silfverschiöld baby

Lalla Salma gave birth to a girl acording to http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f74/baby-girl-king-mohamed-princess-lalla-salma-morocco-12097.html#post577850

new updated list:

Princess Kalina of Bulgaria - January/February 2007
Maria Margarita Vargas (wife of Luis Alfonso de Borbon), Spring 2007
Princess Maxima of The Netherlands, 2nd half of April 2007
Letizia, Princess of Asturias, May 2007 (a girl)
Crown Princess Mary Elizabeth of Denmark- May 2007
Prince Hamzah of Jordan and his wife princess Noor - 2007
Claire, the Countess of Ulster - spring 2007

fanletizia said:
Princess Kalina of Bulgaria - January/February 2007
Princess Kalina of Bulgaria will have her baby on March 12, 2007.

And no, I'm not guessing, nor can I see the future. According to CBB, Princess Kalina, with her husband, Kitin Munoz, will have a scheduled C-Section on March 12, in Sofia.

fanletizia said:
Maria Margarita Vargas (wife of Luis Alfonso de Borbon), Spring 2007

They are having a baby girl. This was confirmed by his grandmother to hola magazine, and she also said that the baby's name will not be Carmen, as so many women in their family have that name. From CBB.

Last edited:
Another Update:

The Earl and Countess of Ulster are expecting their first baby! The child, who will be the first child for Alexander Windsor and his wife Claire, is due in the Spring. This will be the first grandchild for the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, parents of the father-to-be. A son will be titled Lord Culloden, while a daughter will be titled Lady (name) Windsor.
From CBB

I thought Lady Davina had a kid-or maybe stepkids- but I guess not.

LadyK said:
Another Update:

The Earl and Countess of Ulster are expecting their first baby! The child, who will be the first child for Alexander Windsor and his wife Claire, is due in the Spring. This will be the first grandchild for the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, parents of the father-to-be. A son will be titled Lord Culloden, while a daughter will be titled Lady (name) Windsor.
From CBB

I thought Lady Davina had a kid-or maybe stepkids- but I guess not.

No, you are right - her husband has a son from a previous relationship.

Maria Margarita Vargas gave birth to a girl named Eugenia. The first daughter of the marriage, that was born by means of Caesarean, weighed 3,700 grams and measured 52 centimeters

new updated list:

Princess Kalina of Bulgaria

I think it's just a coincidence

ldt20 said:

They got married really close together. They were both 'older' brides so they most likely felt an urgency to start their family...and they wanted an heir an a spare asap. They allowed a bit of recovery time in-between pregnancies.

new updated list:

Princess Kalina of Bulgaria
Lady Nicholas Windsor (Shut your Von Trap, says Julie | the Daily Mail) September 2007

How great seeing baby bomms in the British Royal Family!In so many long years , now so wonderful seeing new additions to the family!Congrats to the Countess of Ulster and Lady Nicholas Windsor.

Does anyone happen to know the name of the new baby girl of Lalla Salma?

Empress said:
Does anyone happen to know the name of the new baby girl of Lalla Salma?
Lalla Khadija. See here.

According to Paul Theroff's Online Gotha, Lord and Lady Nicholas Windsor are expecting their first child later this year!

Updated List

Lady Nicholas Windsor (Shut your Von Trap, says Julie | the Daily Mail) September 2007

We can add Princess Sarah of Brunei to the list as well. She's due to give birth to her first child soon (see post 123 in her thread for her latest pictures)

Updated List

Princess Sarah of Brunei - Spring/Early Summer 2007

This is a list of people who are currently pregnant.
Lalla Salma already had her child, a daughter, on Feb. 28. They named her Lalla Khadija.
Princess Noor is on the list under "Prince Hamzah of Jordan and his wife Princess Noor"

They're not royal, but his mother is! Tom Parker-Bowles and his wife Sara are expecting their first child in September this year

Princess Sarah of Brunei gave birth to a boy yesterday.

Claire, the Countess of Ulster - spring 2007 - son, Lord Culloden, born March 2007
Lady Nicholas Windsor - September 2007
Princess Aimée (Netherlands) October 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if low natality is a modern problem or not. Social experts said yes..But it's pretty clair that for Royals, low natality is NOT a problem. :ROFLMAO:

Congratulations, Royal mothers and fathers!

Vanesa.

A few surprises from Jordan with the unannounced pregnancies of Rym & Farah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom