Who Is Pregnant In The Royal Circle... PT 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

USCtrojan

Royal Highness
City
Phoenix
Country
United States
Other than:

Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece (Sept.)
and
Countess Fluer Moritz von Gueoss (October)

"Why wouldn't the royal court confirm that Astrid had had an ectopic pregnancy?

The British royal court confirmed Sophie's ectopic pregnancy. And when Elena suffered a miscarriage, the Spanish royal court confirmed this, too."

Different courts do things differently. In Sophie's case she was rushed (flown in by helicopter I believe) such an incident is not easy to keep quiet. In Elena's case a pregnancy was actually announced so the announcement of a miscarriage was only natural when it sadly happened.

Regarding Princess Astrid, no official reasons was given for her stay in the hospital, just that she had a surgical operation and that the king and queen visited her...

Point de Vue announced Princess Camilla the Duchess of Calabria's pregnancy. The baby is due in late December.

The new list is:

Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece (September)
Duchess Fleur of Wurttemberg (October)
Princess Camilla the Duchess of Calabria (December)

One of King Carl Gustav of Sweden's nieces is pregnant with her third child. I also believe the Barbara Cano, the wife of Bruno Gomez-Acebo is pregnant with their first child.

The updated list:

Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece (September)
Baroness Kristina-Louise de Greer af Finspang (nee Silfverschiold) (September)
Duchess Fleur of Wurttemberg (October)
Princess Camilla the Duchess of Calabria (December)

Barbara Cano y de la Plaza (?)

King Abdullah And Queen Rania - news thread part 1
Originally Posted by nbaker
its true Here it is, I got it by searching Google News :

Jordan Royals Expecting Fourth Child
AFP: 8/30/2004
AMMAN, Aug 30 (AFP) - Queen Rania, consort of King Abullah II of Jordan, is pregnant with a fourth child, the royal court announced Monday.

"The palace is delighted to share the joy of King Abdullah ... and Queen Rania ... at the news she is expecting a fourth child," a statement said, adding that the birth was expected "during the winter."

The announcement came just two days before the queen's 34th birthday.

Born in Kuwait in 1970, she married the king on June 10, 1993. The couple already have one son -- Hussein, 10 -- and two daughters -- Iman, eight and Salma, four.

The updated list:

• Barbara Cano y de la Plaza (Soon) thank you so much Anuschka for the info
  • Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece (September)
  • Baroness Kristina-Louise de Greer af Finspang (nee Silfverschiold) (September)
  • Duchess Fleur of Wurttemberg (October)
  • Princess Adélaïde d'Orléans (?) Thank you so much Alexia for the info
  • Princess Camilla the Duchess of Calabria (December)
  • Queen Rania of Jordan (during the winter)

Last edited:
what do you think? will rania's baby be boy or girl?
i hope it's a boy...

Alisa said:

The British royal court confirmed Sophie's ectopic pregnancy. And when Elena suffered a miscarriage, the Spanish royal court confirmed this, too."

Different courts do things differently. In Sophie's case she was rushed (flown in by helicopter I believe) such an incident is not easy to keep quiet. In Elena's case a pregnancy was actually announced so the announcement of a miscarriage was only natural when it sadly happened.

Regarding Princess Astrid, no official reasons was given for her stay in the hospital, just that she had a surgical operation and that the king and queen visited her...
What is an ectopic pregnancy?

ILoveCristina said:
What is an ectopic pregnancy?
An ectopic pregnany is one that develops outside the uterus/womb, usually inside one of the Fallopian tubes causing it to rupture. The end result is a miscarriage.

Mandy said:
An ectopic pregnany is one that develops outside the uterus/womb, usually inside one of the Fallopian tubes causing it to rupture. The end result is a miscarriage.
If it is not found early the rupture can cause inturnal bleeding which creates big problems.

The updated list:
  • Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece (September)
  • Baroness Kristina-Louise de Greer af Finspang (nee Silfverschiold) (September)
  • Lady Helen Taylor

crown princess mary is pregnant... australian tabloids have reveled the palace secret :)

bad_barbarella said:
crown princess mary is pregnant... australian tabloids have reveled the palace secret :)
I wouldn't believe to much that the Australian tabloids have to say! According to them Alexandra & Mary have knives ready to plunge into each others backs! :p

wymanda said:
I wouldn't believe to much that the Australian tabloids have to say! According to them Alexandra & Mary have knives ready to plunge into each others backs! :p
Besides, didn't Queen Margrethe just a few weeks ago deny these rumours?

mybags said:
Besides, didn't Queen Margrethe just a few weeks ago deny these rumours?
She did but Prince Hendrick said that when there was news the young couple would announce it themselves.

Alisa said:

Could the reason for her hospital visit be that she had a hysterectomy?
Whatever the reason is, I hope she is fine now.

About the rumours of Mary’s pregnancy; I don't think it’s true. As wymanda said, you can't trust our tabloids. They just say things that will sell the magazines and ultimately make money. However, if it is true, it is very exciting news. I wonder what their first child will be; a boy or a girl? I kind of hope it's a girl because there haven't been too many queens in Denmark but it would still be nice if they had a boy.

Danielle =)

Just A reminder this thread is only a list on the ladies we know is Pregnant
just to keep all the members at LTR updated...

Mandy said:
ok, thanks!

At The Scandinavian Royals Message Board Anuschka has posted that

Crown Prince and Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece became parents of their 4th child and 3rd son, still unnamed, at 01h15 BST on September 17th 2004

The little boy was born at the Portland Hospital in London. Source: Press release by PR Newswire on behalf of the new parents (17 September 2004)

The updated list:
  • Queen Rania of Jordan (during the winter

Royal Babys to come

Now when Prince Pavlos and his spouse have had their new baby, are there any new royal babys coming? And where? And when?

Princess Märtha Louise of Norway and her husband is expecting a child in April 2005

The updated list:
  • Princess Märtha Louise of Norway (April 2005)

Last edited:
I'm glad to see that our list is expanding :)

I just heard, that Princess Märtha Louise of Norwegen is pregnant, and her baby will come next spring.

samitude said:
According to Hello! contents site for their magazine Lady Helen Taylor is expecting her fourth child. I do not know if it's true. Hello! didn't have anything about it on their regular site.

Here's where Hello! mentions it.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/magazine/contents/0835/
yes i read on contests on the Hello! that Lady Helen Taylor have another baby on the way i think so if she really pregnant!

Sara Boyce

The updated list:
  • Lady Helen Taylor
  • Princess Märtha Louise of Norway (April 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom