Who Is Pregnant In The Royal Circle... PT 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Countess of Wessex

I read on another board that the Countess of Wessex is pregnant again. Can anyone confirm this? :confused:

tricia said:
I read on another board that the Countess of Wessex is pregnant again. Can anyone confirm this? :confused:
I haven't heard that.

Belgium: 5
Denmark: 3

Great Britain: 1
The Netherlands: 5
Norway: 4
Spain: 7

great britain actually has 7... :) wills, harry, eugenie, beatrice, louise, zara and peter

Which Forum have you read that Tricia?If it's true,it would be so wonderful for Sophie and Edward.

i read in British Royal Forums its would be true for Countess of Wessex to have add baby on the board wait and see if palace would annoucement statement from palace.Countess of Wessex is 40 years old! she can allowed to have baby!

Sara Boyce

Yes,Sara it's so great if the Countess is pregnant again.I would love to hear that so wait and see from the Palace.

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark is pregnant with her first child...also with Crown Princess Letizia of Spain..:)

duno if Mary and Letizia's babies would be born around like 1 week apart just like their weddings...hahahha....if it is...it'll be really cool~!

Can't say which...it's private. Which means I shouldn't have opened my big, fat mouth and said anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom