Who Is Pregnant In The Royal Circle Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is posted in another board and the source is prodigy.net
Prince Jan Andreas of Liechtenstein and his wife Lena Johansson had their second child, Tyra Wiola Josefin Filippini, on November 15th. Their oldest child, Viktor, will be 2 in February.

Why is Countess Spencer listed? She has no claim to fame other than being the sister in law of a deceased princess diana?

Linda 85

let's hope the list will get longer in the near future!!!!!

looking forward to Anita and Aimee to get pregnant for 1st child...and Mabel to get her 2nd child in 2006!!!!!

I seriously hope that Princess Anita becomes pregnant soon. She seems so sweet and like she'll be such a great mommy. :)

I thought I just read in the Orange section that Princess Laurentien is pregnant with her third child.

Who deserves to be on the list?

This is not a poll, but just to gauge member's views.

Should the Countess Spencer be included in our list of "Who is Pregnant in the Royal Circle?"

Leave in or take out? and why?

Should we have a thread in Members Corner for "Who is Pregnant in Celebrity Circles"?

(thanks linda85)

Warren
TRF Moderator

Last edited:
No, she isn't a Royal - she's a Countess but not a Royal one. Ditch her to the Pregnant for Celebrities. If she can even be called a celeb.

I also think she should be taken out. Her only link to royalty is through Diana. I hardly think that counts

Let's leave her off then, if people have a problem with it. *shrugs*

melissajames said:
Really!!! Countess Spencer is pregnant??? :eek::eek::eek:
So this is going to be Earl Spencer's 6th child??? :eek::eek::eek:

Has this been confirmed?

yes Princess Diana's brother told press about that of his new wife have baby its confirm but Countess Spencer is real pregnant but will dues on March 2006

Well if we want to be so nit-picky, Tessy isn't royalty either. At last the other one is a Countess!

the list is getting shorter and shorter...lets hope for a longer list coming from the netherlands.....-> Anita and Aimee~~!!! and some more pregnancy from the crown princesses by the end of 2006?!

Wow the list is getting really shorter! I wonder what was the highest number of princesses expecting at the same time this year?

fanletizia said:
Laura Ponte (wife of Beltran Gomez Acebo) (Spring 2006)
Laura only had a baby in July. Where did you find out this information? Are you sure she's pregnant? It just seems a little close to the other baby.

According to Mr. Arturo Beeche from the Russian and Balkan Message Board, Archduke Maximillian and Archduchess Maya had a boy on December 6th. The couple got married in July. That's correct, the bride was 3months pregnant at the time of marriage.

According to Danielane's post, his name is Nicholas. It seems a popular choice at the moment.

Princess Robijn said:
Hi, does anyone know the full name/title?

Do you talk of Augustin Crépy, son of the princess Clotilde of Orléans and Edouard Crépy? His name is Crépy, he has no title: as his father is a commoner, he's commoner. (Regarding to the french law, everyone is commoner, even the count of Paris or don Luis Alfonso)

hmmm...laurentien and mabel's babies are due the same month. i wonder if they'll have a double baptism???

and the baptism gown wont be an issue as Mabel has evidently commissioned a new one for her spawn.

Duchess Fleur von Württemberg is pregnant von second child will born in march

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom