Who Is Pregnant In The Royal Circle Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hvn2299 said:
it's rumored that martha louise is pregnant again

that not totally true! her daughter was born in April but i dont think Princess Martha-Louise would have chance another thrid child if her dad would think about add grandchildren!

Sara Boyce

hvn2299 said:
it's rumored that martha louise is pregnant again

sara1981 said:
that not totally true! her daughter was born in April but i dont think Princess Martha-Louise would have chance another thrid child if her dad would think about add grandchildren!

Sara Boyce

that is why it is a rumor. the King did deny it in a newspaper article.
King Harald quashes rumors

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1099710.ece

Last edited:
Poor Martha Louise. She JUST had a baby and already the German tabloids are on her to have another! Give the woman a rest - being a mom is a very demanding job!

I think that magazine just gave the rumour like that, you know newspaper and paparazzi are not always true.She gave birth to Leah in April, if she was pregnant it 's also can be if the couple want to but i don't think she is pregnant again,Martha Louise and Ari may spend more years for Maud Anglecia and Leah grow up and then if they would have another babies.

We Aren't Baby Machines!!

SpiffyBallerina said:
Poor Martha Louise. She JUST had a baby and already the German tabloids are on her to have another! Give the woman a rest - being a mom is a very demanding job!

I swear, Men think we are baby machines!! This factory is closed!! I hope Martha only has more if she wishes too!!

rchainho said:
December: Holly Hunter, Britney Spears, Raquel Mosquera, Ana Aznar

If Britney spears isn't due until December then she must be having quintuplets, as big as she is!;)

delineate said:
If Britney spears isn't due until December then she must be having quintuplets, as big as she is!;)

Actually, I think she's due this month, if not next.

any news on the baby of Duchess Elizabeth of Bavaria ? i thought she's due in august

You´re right,the baby was due in August but I didn´t find any information about the birth.So I suspect that the baby hasn´t been born yet.Perhaps the due date was in the end of August then we can hope for an announcement every day now...:)

Duchess Elizabeth of Bavaria had a baby boy, Maximilian on August 30th

congrats

So then this should be the updated list:

Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium (October 2005)
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark (October 2005)
Princess Rym of Jordan (October 2005)
Letizia, Princess of Asturias (November 2005)
Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway (December 2005)
Barbara Cano (Gomez-Acebo) (December 2005)
Princess Claire of Belgium (January 2006) TWINS!!!!!

It has now been reported by several news agencies and the Royal Palace has confirmed it that Princess Rym Ali gave birth to a baby girl, Princess Jalila, on September 16, 2005.

This is the updated list:

Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway (December 2005)
Princess Claire of Belgium (January 2006) TWINS!!!!!

Okay,the list is getting shorter,I think it is time that some other princesses announce their pregnancies....:)

liv said:
Okay,the list is getting shorter,I think it is time that some other princesses announce their pregnancies....:)
Yes, its just seven princess again!

Princess Ines de Bourbon-Deux-Siciles and her husband are expecting their second child, no date given

Updated list

Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway (November 2005)
Princess Claire of Belgium (January 2006) (Twins ;))

Princess Ines de Bourbon-Deux-Siciles

Aren't twins usually a bit early? I had two co-workers who both had a set of twins, and both of them delivered early.

You could add Prince Louis of Luxembourg's girlfriend.

Last edited:
hvn2299 said:
Princess Ines de Bourbon-Deux-Siciles and her husband are expecting their second child, no date given

What's your source?

Who do you think will announce a pregnancy next?

LadyS said:
Who do you think will announce a pregnancy next?
I think Princess Anette and I hope Alexandra of Berleburg get pregnant again, her children Richard and Ingrid are adoreble!

Princess Mathilde has given birth to a Boy, his name is:

HRH Prince Emanuel Leopold Guillaume Francois Marie

the present countess of spencer is expecting her 2nd baby by earl spencer in march 2006 according to hola.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom