Who's Pregnant In The Royal Circle 4: May 2006-Dec 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, the major baby boom was in 2005, where ALL the Crown princess' were expecting and now, where 3 out of 5 already have had 3 childrens in a short period of time, I'm not sure there will be another baby boom as big as that one we expirienced in 2005. It'll be so sad when all the princesses are in their 40ies and 50ies and won't have any more children :neutral:

But then we got the swedish and the UK royals, some of the Belgium (Astrid children) the Luxumbourg royals and for those who counts the Monacos as royals then we got the 3 greek inwed princesses and princes and those of benedicte children, we do have several royals that can keep this thread running a few years more. next royal baby boom will be 2009/2010 i think

But they're almost all are 30-few so if everything will be ok we should see few more babies in the near future, I think:D

We can expect more babies from both Crown Princess Mary and Princess Letizia.
Letizia and Felipe have stated that they would like "more than two, less than five" children, and they just seem to be overjoyed with the two that they have- Felipe is more demonstrative with Leonor than he has ever been with anyone else- he still hasn't kissed Letizia publically even though they've been married over two years!

Mary and Frederik have stated that they wanted a large family many times since their relationship first went public. When they presented Lillepigen, reporters asked Mary if they would have more children, and I think her exact response was "Definately!". (I'll have to see if I can find that again)

I wouldn't be suprised to see another baby from Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco, although nothing has been stated publically, of course.

Who knows about the rest of the crown princesses? The only one I can guarantee will not have a baby is the Duchess of Cornwall ;)

I don't think that Letizia will have another child. It has been reported that her pregancies were difficult, and that she don't want to get pregnant again. But that can also be rumours.

I don't remember her pregnancy with Leonor being difficult, except that she had to have a ceasarean since Leo was in the breach position. Although this one with Infanta Sofia was certainly difficult, I'm sticking with what they said before (I know Felipe has said this more than once).

I think that Letizia & Mary will each have another baby. I believe that Mathidle will not. Maxima is the only wild card, her pregancies seem so easy and they might want to try one more time for a boy.

More than two, less than five? Hummm...Four children? :D It will be wonderful for Spain Crownprinces.

Yes, I agree. Princess Mary and Letizia will have at least one more baby. I will like to see the first one having another girl, and the second one, a boy. Princess Maxima could also try again:cool:. And after two girls, it will be nice to have a boy.

Vanesa.

More than two, less than five? Hummm...Four children? :D It will be wonderful for Spain Crownprinces.

Yes, I agree. Princess Mary and Letizia will have at least one more baby. I will like to see the first one having another girl, and the second one, a boy. Princess Maxima could also try again:cool:. And after two girls, it will be nice to have a boy.

Vanesa.

Make that after 3 girls for Máxima. I would really want twins for Mary (Boy - Girl)

Yes, Mary once said that she loved growing up with 3 siblings, and that she thought 4 was a good number, so we can expect 2 more babies from her. :flowers:

But then we got the swedish and the UK royals, some of the Belgium (Astrid children) the Luxumbourg royals and for those who counts the Monacos as royals then we got the 3 greek inwed princesses and princes and those of benedicte children, we do have several royals that can keep this thread running a few years more. next royal baby boom will be 2009/2010 i think
Thanks Josefine, I feel much better now actually ! :D

Countess of Wessex is expecting. Baby is due in December :)

I thought that might be the case. She was looking rather glowing at ascot.

The updated pregnancy list:

Lady Nicholas Windsor - September 2007
Princess Aimée (Netherlands) - October 2007
Alexia Morales - November 2007
Tessy de Nassau (wife of Prince Louis of Luxembourg)- ???
Sophie, Countess of Wessex - December 2007

:flowers::flowers::flowers:

It had totally surprised me to read that the Countess of Wessex is pregnant for the second time. But I wish her, the family and the baby all the best.

Congratulations to TRH & Lady Louise.

I'm pretty shure that Princess Mathilde and Prince Filip will try for a fourth child . They ( and especially Mathilde ) love babies and children . And the princess is only 34 . I think they want a large family ( like Mathilde's parents or Princess Astrid ) . I'm hoping for a little sister for Elisabeth and the boys:wub:

I'm pretty shure that Princess Mathilde and Prince Filip will try for a fourth child . They ( and especially Mathilde ) love babies and children . And the princess is only 34 . I think they want a large family ( like Mathilde's parents or Princess Astrid ) . I'm hoping for a little sister for Elisabeth and the boys:wub:

I agree, i think I won't take a long time before Mathilde is pregnant again. They always wanted a big family and Emmanuel is almost 2.

I don't think that Letizia will have another child. It has been reported that her pregancies were difficult, and that she don't want to get pregnant again. But that can also be rumours.

I don't have any special information which would allowed me to say that but it seems to me that the princes of Asturias will looking to have at least an other baby.
I have read one year ago, I beleive, an article of a journalist very linked with the Real House who wrote - it was about in march or april 2006 - that Letizia according the declarations of Felipe during their engagement, will be totally agree to have at least three children. I beleive remember me that the journalist - I forgot his name - has written as the Prince is very involved in the family circle and want to create his own great family, the Princess being in the same area of feeling for the kids will be very enjoy to have four children in total. Yes it's a wish, but why not? Even if Letizia have very uncomfortable pregnancies - and not difficult or pathologic - as she is only 35 years old, she as at least six year to have, if they want to babies more.

Many two it's an utopic wish, but I don't know why and i repeat I have no information to reinforce my feelings, I'm quiet sure that the princes of Asturias will look for an other baby. remember they very goode humour when the journlaists during the Sofia' s presentation have asked for " Cuando por Pelayo"?:angel:

Hereditary Prince Heinrich and Princess Floria had their first and second children in March, twins Paulina and Moritz! Chalk up another pair of twins for Queen Victoria's descendants, and these two come from the Hessian branch that spawned two sets of twins from Princess Margarete of Prussia!

How old is their first child now?

Lady Louise will be four in November.

Can we add Tom and Sara Parker-Bowles to the list, or is the list strictly royal? Afterall, the child will be the grandchild of a future queen.

I know that Mette-Marit has three children but I would love to see the Norweign princely family have another child, they seem to be so in love and make such beautiful children. I also think that all the princely families should more then two children, it allows all the children to have siblings who understand what they are going through being royal. I listen to P's William and Harry talk about how they are so thankful because they have each other and how they understand each other and can trust each other. Royal children have such a unique position during their lives that only other siblings can understand.
Congrats to Prince Edward and Sophie, I am glad Lady Louise will not be an only child, she is so much younger then her other cousins, having a sibling will be great for her. Hopefully Sophie will have an easier time this time around.

I'm guessing no news is good news!

Aimee is probably just fine, she is young and healthy (at least as far as we know)

Sophie, hopefully, is ok- we haven't heard anything else yet

Sophie has had trouble with pregnancies, is that right? Well, hopefully this time things will go ok. I'm glad Lady Louise is going to get a little brother or sister.

Does anybody know how Sophie and Princess Aimee are?

I'm guessing Sophie's pregnancy is going smoothly as the pregnancy has officially been announced.

However, she recently missed the Chelsea Flower Show, Trooping the Colour as well as numerous engagements so maybe she's struggling a bit with sickness and tiredness?

She's had an ectopic pregnancy and then pre-eclampsia with Louise - very ill both times. So she is very brave to have another child. I would be surprised if she does many public duties until after the (hopefully safe) birth.

laura lopes, nee parker-bowles, is expecting her first child with harry lopes. according to the royalist, she confirmed the news to news of the world. the updated list is as follows:

edit: so is sara buys, wife of tom parker-bowles, so i'll add her up.

Tessy de Nassau (wife of Prince Louis of Luxembourg)- ???
Laura Lopes - Jan 2008
Sara Buys - ???

Update:

Sara Buys - September 2007
Tessy de Nassau (wife of Prince Louis of Luxembourg)- Autumn 2007
Laura Lopes - January 2008

Status