Who's Pregnant In The Royal Circle 4: May 2006-Dec 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My congratulations to the Parents!
Johanna is the first great-grandchild of Archduke Otto and Archduchess Regina.

Mme Desiree Iuel, nee Princess zu-Schaumburg Lippe (b.1974) is expecting her third child. She is already a mother of Tatiana (b.2002) and Alexandra (2007). She was visibly pregnant on the photos from her older brother's wedding.
Source:Netty's Royalty Page :Upcoming Events

She had a third daughter Philippa in August.
Source: Stig on Nobiliana BAN 2009

My congratulations to the Parents!
Johanna is the first great-grandchild of Archduke Otto and Archduchess Regina.

Wonderful! Congratulations to Graf Philipp and Graffin Paula von Neipperg. :flowers:
I am sure Archduke Otto and Archduchess Regina are delighted with the arrival of their great-granddaughter. :)

Last edited:
Pierre-Louis Dailly and his wife princess Adelaide d' Orleans had their second son and third child Gaetano on August 25th 2009.
A brother for Diego (20-11-2003) and Almudena (16-12-2004)

Source: Point de Vue 3190 (9-9-2009)

That's curious, no french names for these three children...
Btw, my congratulations to the happy parents!

Congratulations to the couple. :flowers:

It is rather strange they opted for decidedly Spanish names for all 3 of their children though.

Is he early? He was due to be born in September...

Is he early? He was due to be born in September...

It is the 8th of September. :)
Congratulations to the happy couple. The names are unusual but beautiful. I hope a mini Adelaide will appear in the near future. :flowers:

And Lady Nicholas Windsor gave birth to a second son at the Chelsea And Westminster Hospital on September 8th 2009.
A little brother for Albert.
His name is not known yet.

Source: Daily Mail (11-9-2009)

So still pregnant are:
Countess Christina von und zu Hoensbroech, nee Princess zu Salm-Salm
Stephanie Haag, nee Princess of Hohenzollern
Philomena, Duchesse de Vendome, nee de Tornos y Steinhart
Princess Anna of Bavaria, nee Princess zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (b.1978, her second, already a mother of Leopold, b.2007)

Add Laura Lopes and (apparently) Sara Parker Bowles, the children of the Duchess of Cornwall.
Laura is presumably due by the end of this year. Sara is probably due in spring.

Sara is due in March 2010.
It was announced yersterday.
Jemma Wellesley, nee Kidd and her husband Arthur, Earl of Mornington are expecting twins in the New Year.
That was also announced yesterday
Source: Daily Mail

When was it announced that Sara Parker-Bowles was pregnant?
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
New list:Countess Christina von und zu Hoensbroech, nee Princess zu Salm-Salm - early November
Stephanie Haag, nee Princess of Hohenzollern - November
Philomena, Duchess de Vendome, nee de Tornos y Steinhart - late 2009
Princess Anna of Bavaria, nee Princess zu-Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg - late 2009/early2010
Laura Lopes, nee Parker-Bowles - late 2009 (b.1978, twins, her second and third, already a mother of Eliza, b.2008)
Jemma, Countess of Mornington, nee Kidd (b.1974, twins, her first and second) - due date:1st January, 2010
Sara Parker-Bowles, nee Buys (b.1974, her second, already a mother of Lola, b.2007) - March 2010.

Sara is due in March 2010.
It was announced yersterday.
Jemma Wellesley, nee Kidd and her husband Arthur, Earl of Mornington are expecting twins in the New Year.
That was also announced yesterday
Source: Daily Mail

That's wonderful news!
I'm sure Marquise and Marchioness of Douro are thrilled at the prospect of arrival of their third and fourth grandchildren. :)
If one of their twins is a boy, I think we can safely assume his name will be Arthur.

I know that lady Honor has a son Walter, but who is second grandchild?

I know that lady Honor has a son Walter, but who is second grandchild?

Lady Honor has a daughter Nancy Montagu.

How wonderful that they are having twins, if one is a girl I hope she will be called Antonia. :)

Alexander Reichsritter von Miller zu Aichholz and his wife Gräfin Michaela von Schönburg-Glauchau had their first child a son, Vinzenz Alexander Heinrich Gabriel August Bernhard Maria on August 20th 2009.

Source: Hein Bruins who found it on Deutsches Adelsblatt

Also Count Carl-Alban & Countess Juliet von Schonburg- Glauchau will be parents for the third time:
Both were born in 1966, are already parents to Hubertus, b.1996 and Benedict, b.1999.
The younger son of Lord Nicolas Windsor & Lady Paola was named Leopold.

A bit late but: Princess Noor of Jordan's eldest sister Princess Yasmine bint Aseem and her husband Basel Yaghnam had a second son and second child Kiyan Basel Yaghnam, born at Amman on June 22nd 2009.
A brother for Hamzah (28-4-2008)

Source: Nobiliana BAG 2009 (Princess Robijn)

Not strictly Royalty but definitely nobility:

David Cholmondeley, 7th Marquess of Cholmondeley and Rose, Marchioness of Cholmondeley welcomed twin boys on Monday.

Twins! after my own heart, as a mother of 8yr old boy/girl twins. God Bless!!!

some royal babies news....

REPORTEDLY???? Princess tatjana of Liechtenstein and her husband Phillipp had ANOTHER daughter named Sophie on October 30th 2009. can anyone verify this info...

Princess Nora of Hannover and Her Husband had A second son named leopold back on September 5 2009, a brother for Konstantin b. December 18 2007

her sister Princess vera and her husband manuel dmoch had their second daughter Elena on September 12th 2009, a sister for Celina . June 24 2007.

I've just checked in the websites of the Princely House, in the website of Netty Leistra and in the website of Paul Theroff, but nothing is said about another pregnancy nor another birth in the Lattorf-Liechtenstein Family.

So, my congratulations to Philipp, Tatjana and all the other siblings of the little Sophie!
(Is her aunt Princess Sophie her godmother?)

What about Princess Nora and Princess Vera of Hannover?

Also Alexandra Nadejda Chrobok (b.1970), daughter of Princess Marie Louise of Bulgaria is expecting her third child in spring 2010.
She is already a mother of Luis (b.15-12-2003) and Giovanna (b.27-11-2006).

Princess Stephanie von Hohenzollern and her husband Martin Haag had their first child son Konstantin on November 1st 2009.

Source: Bunte nr. 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom