Who's Pregnant In The Royal Circle 4: May 2006-Dec 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Anuschka from Nobiliana Lady Nicholas Windsor and her husband expect their second child.
They are the parents of a son Albert (22-9-2007)
Lady Nicholas was visibly pregnant at the Saksen-Coburg-Gotha wedding (23-5-2009)

Source: Anuschka on Nobiliana BAG 2009

Count Philip?? of Castell-Rudenhausen ans his wife Johanna had a Son Nikolas Johannes Philip Friedrich Casimir on Feb 10 2009.

their are two Philip zu Castell-Rudenhausen, one is Divorced and One is Unmarried. (I think). Can anyone tell me which Philip is Netty Royalty Page is Talking about?

I think its Graf Philipp Freidrich Casimir zu Castell-Rüdenhausen b. 1970, but he Divorced Ulrike Buhr in 2006, after ten years of marriage. Did he Remarry?

Thanks!

Lord and Lady Nicholas Windsor are expecting their second child, as can be seen clearly in the pictures below (from 20 June, 2009).
Judging by the pictures, the child will most probably be born by the end of 2009.

** picture 1 ** , ** picture 2 **

According to friends in the UK Lady Nicholas is expecting in Autumn.
I have the impression that she has three or four months still to go.
So I think that this child will be born in September or October

Olivier Lasson and his companion, Princess Aude of Bourbon-Parma (daughter of Prince Rémy of Bourbon-Parma and of his first wife, née Laurence Dufresne d'Arganchy) had a son, Milo Rémy Guy Lasson, at Rueil-Malmaison on 2 June. (added 21 Jun 2009)

Paul theroff

The new list would be the following:

1) Princess Aimee van Oranje-Nassau van Vollenhoven - beginning of July 2009
2) Michaela von Miller zu Aichholz (nee countess von Schoenburg-Glauchau) - August 2009
3) Ginevra dei Principi Gaetani d'Aragona - August 2009
4) Princess Adelaide d'Orleans, mme Dailly - September 2009
5) Princess Stephanie of Hohenzollern - November 2009.
6) Countess Christina von und zu Hoensbroech, nee princess zu Salm und Salm-Salm - beginning of November 2009
7) Lady Nicholas Windsor - autumn 2009

8) Countess Hedwige de Quelen, nee princess von und zu Liechtenstein - some time in 2009 (could be born already)
9) Cornelia Colombo, nee Brandolini d'Adda - some time in 2009 (could be born already)

Who on earth is Countess Hedwige? I do not see mention of her in the Liechtenstein Royal family page on Wiki, and I can't find information on her anywhere else.

HSH Princess Hedwig of Liechtenstein, Countess of Quélen, Countess of Rietberg.

She is married to Count Olivier of Quélen.

She is the daughter of the late Prince Vincenz and his former (1st) wife née Hélène de Cossé-Brissac. She was born on November 28, 1982, and she has an older sister, HSH Princess Adelheid of Liechtenstein, Countess Coundenhove-Kalergi, Countess of Rietberg.

Countess Hedwige de Quelen (1982) is the second and youngest daughter of the late Prince Vincenz vuz Liechtenstein (son of Prince Heinrich vuz Liechtenstein and his wife Elisabeth, nèe Archduchess of Austria, daughter of Emperor Charles I) and of his first wife Helene, nèe de Cossè-Brissac, only daughter of Maurice de Cossè-Brissac and his late wife Béatrice, nèe Millin de Grandmaison.

Bernardo Guillermo, son Pss Christina of the Netherlands and his Wife Eva, Welcolmed their first child Isabel Christina on April 13th 2009. they will marry religiously in NYC in September 2009.

Princess Aimee and Prince Floris of the Netherlands just welcomed a new daughter today, 5 July. Her name is Eliane Sophia Carolina. She was born in Amsterdam, and weighed 8.9 pounds.

Has this news been confirmed?

yes it has not been confirmed by the duke jean himself via his website. and pictures are circulating around the web of what appears to be a baby bump. i have seen the photos she looks to be 5 or 6 months pregnant.

New list (still pregnant):
Michaela von Miller zu Aichholz, nee Countess von Schoenburg- Glauchau (b.1974, her first)
Ginevra dei Principi Gaetani d Aragona, nee Elkann (b.1980, her first)
Adelaide Dailly, nee Princesss d Orleans (b.1971, her third, already a mother of Diego, b.2003 and Almudena, b.2004)
Countess Christina von und zu Hoensbroech, nee Princess zu-Salm und Salm-Salm (b.1977, her fourth, already a mother of Gabriel, b.2004, Florentin, b. 2005 and Jacobus, b. 2007)
Lady Paola Windsor, nee Doimi de Frankopan (b.1969, her second, already a mother of Albert, b.2007)
Philomena, Duchesse de Vendome, nee de Tornos y Steinhart (b.1977, her first)
Stephanie Haag, nee Princess von Hohenzollern (b.1971, her first)

Helene de Luynes and Philippe Hottinguer had their second son Paul on July 16th 2009, A brother for Jean born April 17th 2008.

She gives birth to Two Boys, her Brother the 13th Duke has two girls. Thats Kind of funny.:lol:

Thanks for this news, Principessa!
She and her husband Alfonso have already another child, Olympia, born in June 2008.

Please remember that it's not allowed to spread rumors at this forum.
This thread should be used to announce pregnancies or births of royal babies.
Rumors about a Princess expecting a baby have been removed.

Mme Desiree Iuel, nee Princess zu-Schaumburg Lippe (b.1974) is expecting her third child. She is already a mother of Tatiana (b.2002) and Alexandra (2007). She was visibly pregnant on the photos from her older brother's wedding.
Source:Netty's Royalty Page :Upcoming Events

Archduchess Katharina of Austria Este and her husband archduke Martin had their first daughter and third child: Archduchess Helene born on July 13th 2009
A sister for Bartholomäus (27-7-2006) and Emmanuel (15-2-2008)
Source: Chantal de Badts on Royauté 2

A bit late but:
Princess Tatiana Radziwill became grandmother for the second time.
Her son Alexis Fruchaud and his wife Natalie, née Chandler had their first child a daughter Thalia Tatiana Eugenie Lily Marie on June 23rd 2008.
Her daughter Fabiola Herrmann, née Fruchaud has a daughter Titiana (31-7-1996)
Source: Nobiliana BAG 2008

Giacomo Gaetani dell'Aquila d'Aragona was born on August 15th 2009.
He is the first son and child of Giovanni and Ginevra conti Gaetani dell'Aquilla d'Aragona, n ee Elkann.

Source: Hein Bruins

Graf Philipp von Neipperg and his wife Paula née Wolff had a daughter, Johanna, either late 2008 or early 2009.

There is an article about a new Habsburg book in today's newspaper with a picture of Paula with Johanna. She is not a newborn baby anymore.

Source: Salzburger Nachrichten, 19 August 2009

BAG; Nobiliana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom