The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Life and Lifestyle

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 02:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMQueenElizabethII View Post
Are you sure Princess haya will give birth in December 2008, norwegianne?So she will have at least 13-14 months pregnant?
*grins* Sorry...

Old 10-05-2007, 06:35 AM
Royal Highness

I am so happy for Crown Prince Phillipe and Crown Princess Mathilde!
Anybody think we will have any other pregnancy announcements? Another baby boom would be nice but I doubt it as there was one recently. Although I wouldn't be very surprised if Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit had another baby.

Old 10-05-2007, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by HMQueenElizabethII View Post
Are you sure Princess haya will give birth in December 2008, norwegianne?So she will have at least 13-14 months pregnant?
That would be one LONG pregnancy.

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 10-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Aimee had given birth to a girl. The Name: Magali Margriet Eleonoor van Vollenhoven.

Het Koninklijk Huis

Congratulations to the DRF.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:30 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

And Camilla's daughter-in-law Sara gave birth to little Lola yesterday
Old 10-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Courtier

new list

Sophie, Countess of Wessex - December 2007
Fuerst Carl Christian von Wrede & Fuerstin Katalin, nee Bethlen de Bethlen - December 2007
Donna Lavinia Borremeo dei Principi di Angera + Jaki Elkann -December 2007
Contessa Donna Isabella Borremeo dei Principi di Angera + Ugo Dei Conti Branchetti-Peretti -Late 2007
Laura Lopes - January 2008
Princess Haya of Jordan And Sheikh Mohammad of Dubai - Spring 2008
India Hicks - Spring 2008
Princess Annette -March 2008
Old 10-27-2007, 01:59 PM
Nobility

Missing from that is

Duchess Elisabeth of Bavaria--november 2007
Princess Marissa of Bentheim-Tecklenburg-Late October 2007
Crown Princess Mathilda of Belgium--April 2008
Old 10-27-2007, 02:43 PM
Heir Apparent

princess alexia gave birth to a girl, called amelia, yesterday night according to el mundo: Gente | elmundo.es
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-28-2007, 05:40 PM
Nobility

The 'royal' pregnancies on the list are getting fewer and fewer. However, I don't think they'll rapidly increase as there have been an awful lot of births this year. We need to give our HRHs a rest sometime...

I'm excited the Countess of Wessex is next on the list!! I have a feeling she'll give birth in November, and they've given December to ease press pressure. I think she's been looking bigger than seven months lately?
Old 10-28-2007, 08:26 PM
Aristocracy

Very excited about the next "lot" of royal babies to be born!!
There seems to be a lot of baby girls born recently, so I wonder if the Countess of Wessex will have a boy?
Old 10-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rice View Post
Very excited about the next "lot" of royal babies to be born!!
There seems to be a lot of baby girls born recently, so I wonder if the Countess of Wessex will have a boy?

I hope so tooo. What would make it better...TWINS
Old 10-29-2007, 05:18 PM
Nobility

Sophia Alexandra Mary Fitzgeorge-Balfour (A very extended member of the british royal family) had a son named Harry born September 24 2007. its the first child for both her and her husband Tom Crisp
Old 10-29-2007, 10:55 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMTLove23 View Post
I hope so tooo. What would make it better...TWINS
If the Countness of Wessex was going to have twins I think the court would've announced it by now.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:46 PM
Nobility

another girl named amalia/amelia!!!!

October 31st
Hereditary Prince Maximilian and Hereditary Princess Marissa zu Bentheim-Tecklenburg had their second daughter. Amalia Anna Elisabeth was born at the Evangelischen Krankenhaus in Lippstadt on 25 October. She is 49 cm tall and weighs 3280 grammes.

from netty royalty page.

guess that name is popular these days among the royals!
Old 10-31-2007, 04:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMTLove23 View Post
October 31st
Hereditary Prince Maximilian and Hereditary Princess Marissa zu Bentheim-Tecklenburg had their second daughter. Amalia Anna Elisabeth was born at the Evangelischen Krankenhaus in Lippstadt on 25 October. She is 49 cm tall and weighs 3280 grammes.

from netty royalty page.

guess that name is popular these days among the royals!
Amalia's siblings are: Prince Moritz (27-3-2003) and princess Louise (22-4-2005)
Old 11-01-2007, 12:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I'm excited the Countess of Wessex is next on the list!! I have a feeling she'll give birth in November, and they've given December to ease press pressure. I think she's been looking bigger than seven months lately?

The tabloids are thinking like you, many of them have started a baby watch. I think that they expect the baby to be born early. Personally I hope the little tight stays right where where he is as long as he likes.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by lise View Post
If the Countness of Wessex was going to have twins I think the court would've announced it by now.
Well you never know. *If* she were having twins they might keep it quiet to be on the safe side. Could you imagine how horrible it would be to announce that you are expecting twins & then something happens to one of those twins.

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 11-02-2007, 11:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jennifer View Post
Well you never know. *If* she were having twins they might keep it quiet to be on the safe side. Could you imagine how horrible it would be to announce that you are expecting twins & then something happens to one of those twins.
Sometimes one baby of twins can't be seen during an ultrasonics-examination. Maybe Sophie expects twins, maybe not. Let's see, when she has given birth. But it's not so important if she expects twins, its more important that all are healthy.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Gentry

Sophie Wessex

For some reason I have a feeling she is going to have the baby this weekend or next week....
If I am wrong....won't be the first time.... :)
Old 11-16-2007, 11:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jennifer View Post
Yes Lady Jennifer I could image how horrible that would be. Twins would be a more than welcome surprize for me and as you said you never know.