Which Royals Smoke?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

This is the photo you're talking about. Alexei it seems he's pretending to smoke. I don't believe he's really smoking cigarettes.

Picture of Anastasia smoking around the haystack. It's very dangerous to be smoking around the haystack.

Anastasia smoking again with Olga

This is the picture with both Olga and Anastasia smoking.

Maria smoking

I know that the picture of Felix smoking is no longer on the web......but someone posted in his thread that they still had the picture and would post it. As for Guillaume if you look around on the threads their is a picture of him smoking when he was with Pia

I don't see any link in that thread? Just that they talk about a link to that picture that no longer works.

Is Joachim really smoking 54 cigarettes a day? :bang::bang:
Does he have any lungs left??

I don't like where this thread leads. It is just a about royals who smokes, meaning tell us who does and show some pictures and not criticise them. It is also sensless. I just leads to endless discussions and wont change anything.

i whole-heartedly agree with you, let us not condemn people who smoke, its a life-style choice. As long as they are not FORCING people to smoke, do not victimise them just because your life-style is different from theirs.

i whole-heartedly agree with you, let us not condemn people who smoke, its a life-style choice. As long as they are not FORCING people to smoke, do not victimise them just because your life-style is different from theirs.

I agree with you, but I do have a problem when anyone smokes around children (I'm not saying that any of the royals have done that-I'm saying it about people in general). Hopefully, none of the royal smokers are doing that in this day and age.

ra8vk2jjp0.th.jpg

This is the photo you're talking about. Alexei it seems he's pretending to smoke. I don't believe he's really smoking cigarettes.

Well I don't suppose it would have been uncommon for a boy that age to be smoking back then. As far as I've heard many boys were smoking regularly already from when they were around 7-9 years old and almost all were smoking at the time of their confirmation. At least in europe, that is.

Ive seen that photo and never thought it was Alexei

I Knew Prince Joachim's mother the queen smokes but not him and his new wife.
Oh my goodness makes me wonder who else in Danish royal family smokes?

Frederick used to but he quit when he met Mary..

In the new Vanity Fair MAgazine.. (December 2008) In the fairground Section....Princess Florence von Preussen b. 1983 is Photographed Smoking with Ali Spencer-Churchill also b. 1983. they're so young!!!

I think that most of royals smoke so this thread could be " Which royals donť smoke?":)
I'm not sure about princess Alexandra of Luxembourg...Does she smoke??

What do these royals do when they are pregnant? Do the males continue to smoke around their wives? Do the wives stop during their pregnancies (hopefully)?

I think prince Frderick of Danemark stopped smoking because Mary didn't like it.

I heard that Princess Maxima stopped during all of her pregnancies, then started again when the baby was born. Hopefully Princess Marie has stopped now, too, at least until the baby is born.

im shoketed to see this big number of royals smoking !!!!!!!!:ermm:

Well it seems that it is something like fashion....Nearly every royal smoke....

Very disappointing (IMO) to see so many royals smoking. I can understand the smoking during their younger years, especially before the research about the damage that it does to the body came out. It is a person's individual choice to smoke; however, in today's world, it seems like such an unhealthy thing to do. Hopefully they are just social smokers and not compulsive, needing cigarettes to start the day smokers.

Right,sgl.I've heard the term "social-smoking",not smoking in public,but you know,just when you're out and meet people,especially friends.A couple of cigarettes can make you relax.Let's hope that this is all about :flowers:

Princess Eugenie of York smokes - according to the Daily Mail she tried to give up in 2008 but it is her 2009 New Year's resolution

Im not sure about Beatrice but i havent seen any pictures or read anything - also if you listen to the two princesses talking Beatrice is quite high pitched whilst Eugenie is much deeper

Earlier someone asked if Kate Middleton smoked - well according to reports she did for a number of years but gave it up and then after her "split" with William she was pictured with a packet of cigarettes in her handbag and friends said she had started again. Recent claims sya she is trying to give but is extremely careful never to publicly photographed smoking. Of course her mother Carole smoked and we believe the chewing-gum at William's Sandhurst parade was to help her quit

Prince Félix smoking....not sure what event the picture is from...some dinner obviously. :ermm: I was disappointed to find out that he smoked.
That was from Princess Xenia's wedding reception I believe. I'm really not surprised that he smokes; he's young and he's European!

Royals who dont smoke or we are not aware they smoke (no pictures etc)
this list does not include royals who have given up
Queen Elizabeth
Prince Charles
Princess Anne
Prince Edward
Princess Mathidle
Princess Claire
Princess Astrid (im not sure)
Prince Albert
Prince Felipe of Spain
Infanta Christina

Im not sure about these royals smoking can anyone help
Princess Mabel - with all the other Dutch royals smoking i wonder does she?
Glouesters and Kents?
Queen Rania
Princess Astrid's older children - Amedo?

I am not sure but I think that Queen Elisabeth II smoked....

Back
Top Bottom