Which Royals Smoke?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hillary_nugent said:
Golly she wakes up at 5:30? :eek: whoa...what on earth for? It's cold and she's old...and i don't think many people are even awake then...

Yes it is very early, and she is a Queen, she hasn´t things to do ( I mean she doesn´t cook or tidy ). if i was her i will sleep all day:D
But a lot of old people gets up early... my grandmother and grandpha gets up at 5:30 am.:p . my granpha works and my grandma cooks (a lot;) ) and clean (not very much)
The Queen goes bed 8:30:eek: . In Argentina people has dinner at 21:30pm and goes bed at 23 or half mins later.

Actually I read she has dinner at 8.15 (at 7.30 she receives the papers from parlaiment with the summary of the day) and that she gets up at 7.30.
She often stays up until late in order to finish her work: she can't get up so early.

Grimaldi Family

Attachments

• andreamonaco1999-11.jpeg
    andreamonaco1999-11.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2,107
  • andreamonaco78.jpeg
    andreamonaco78.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3,412
  • CA6JG1MZ.jpg
    CA6JG1MZ.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 478
  • CANV19HY.jpg
    CANV19HY.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 527
  • caro86a.jpg
    caro86a.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4,541
  • carocharhugzursfeb02.jpg
    carocharhugzursfeb02.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 6,296
  • carolinemonaco262.jpg
    carolinemonaco262.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 469
  • carolinemonaco2003-437.jpg
    carolinemonaco2003-437.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 534
  • pierremonaco2003-31.jpeg
    pierremonaco2003-31.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 434
Last edited:
the picture with the orange parka :eek:
if you have to smoke do not smoke out of doors and with your hands in your pockets (wonder what her mother would have said)

tbhrc said:
Grimaldi Family

that is so disguisting that caroline smoke with her kids,should she be telling the dangers of smoking that much!!!look at what happened to Ernst for drinking to much

hania said:
that is so disguisting that caroline smoke with her kids,should she be telling the dangers of smoking that much!!!look at what happened to Ernst for drinking to much

A chain smoker will never see anything but joy in smoking. And that's what caroline is and that's probably why all her kids are smokers - it runs in the family!

is albert a smoker becos i Know that stephanie is def a chain smoker

Eliza said:
A chain smoker will never see anything but joy in smoking. And that's what caroline is and that's probably why all her kids are smokers - it runs in the family!

That's so gross, yet sadly true! (just IMO) Hopefully, Alexandra (Caroline and Ernst's daughter) will break the cycle and not smoke or drink. One can hope!

hania said:
is albert a smoker becos i Know that stephanie is def a chain smoker

I believe he's the only member of the family who doesn't smoke.

I heard that Prince William has been known to have one once in a while.

We all know that harry is chain smoker,does alexander of denmark and her husband smoke??

hania said:
We all know that harry is chain smoker,does alexander of denmark and her husband smoke??

Pss Alexander doesn't smoke but Prin J smokes. I believe that CP Fred was also a smoker - i remember years back seeing a pic of him in Royalty with a cig in his hand. But i think he's given it up and it was due to Mary.

Princess Lalla Meryem smokes ...i don't know about her sisters and prince moulay rachid ...but the king M6 does ...

Stephanie lighting a cigarette

Attachments

• NI96092030.jpg
    NI96092030.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 5,959
I´m very sure that Mathilde of Belgium doesn´t smoke.Ialso presume that Claire doesn´t smoke but I´m not sure.

I think the most important point to note is when parents smoke openly with the kids,the kids feel impressed and smoke as well,typically as with caroline and her kids and king harald and his kids

For "LIV"

I think Philippe says:"I relish sometimes a cigare."
When I have right understand the television report of the royal couple!!

so phillipe doesnt smoke????yes martha and her brother smoke as wel as Mette marit.ari Behn doent smoke

I just read in the MT and Henri thread that Grand Duchess Maria-Therese of Luxembourg smokes menthol flavoured cigarettes...which really surprised me...

Märtha Louise does not smoke, she quite when she got pregnant with Maud Angelica.

Haakon used to smoke a little, he hasnt been photographed doing it in along time, but it has been written that he does sometimes.

Ari Behn does not smoke and I dont think he ever has.

Mette-Marit used to smoke and quit after she was admittet to hospital with pneumonia in 2002. There was some vague ruomers (no pictures) that she started smoking again some months ago but that she quit when she found out she was pregnant again.

The King, Queen and Princess Astrid does not smoke, but I belive Princess Ragnhild does.

no larzen.king harald of norway does smoke,there are pics on earlier threads

No, King Harald quit smoking after he got cancer. He has said so himself, he said it was disappointingly easy to stop smoking....Good for him since he used to be quite a heavy smoker.

he was quite a heavy smoker but stopped becos of his health as with a lot of other royals who had to stop becos they were preganant and stuff like mette marit and maxima

Queen Noor did smoke .

closesttoheaven said:
where do you know?
ive never heard or saw her smoking.
dont think she smokes or smoked!

This is true. QN did smoke when she was an university student. But maybe she still smokes in strict privacy .

Last edited:
how about Camilla,Duchess of Cornwall? she been smoking before she married to Prince Charles if have pictures?

Sara Boyce

Back
Top Bottom