The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-19-2018, 05:45 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Harry quitting smoking came from an anonymous tabloid source. I really have no idea. I didn’t have clue Meghan smoked until this was posted on Twitter.
I personally wouldn't call Business Insider "an anonymous tabloid source".

Old 07-20-2018, 08:38 PM
Aristocracy

I have seen photographs or footage of Queen Margrethe, Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy, Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis, Prince Philippe of Liège (now King Philippe), Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Princess Margaret of Great Britain, Crown Princess Maxima (now Queen Maxima), Crown Prince Willem-Alexander (now King), Prince Henrik of Denmark, Crown Prince Frederick, Prince Joachim of Denmark, Prince Albert of Belgium (later King) and Queen Beatrix of Holland, Princess Caroline of Monaco, Crown Princess Marie of Liechtenstein, Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume smoking. I'm glad I don't know or work with any of them; I hate smoky atmospheres!

Old 07-20-2018, 09:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Her face is not the face of a smoker (skin, and mouth area) so I'd say if she did it was several years ago.

LaRae
Or, some people aren't regular smokers, but light up once in awhile. I've lit up a few times in my partying days (over a number of years in my early twenties, so it averages out to about once a year if that), but never was regular smoker.

Although, I don't know if I can trust the authenticity of that photo yet as the tabloids haven't even gotten to it. Even with all the dirt the tabloids tried to dig up. There has been A LOT of photoshopped materials of Meghan on Twitter.
Old 07-20-2018, 11:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Her face is not the face of a smoker (skin, and mouth area) so I'd say if she did it was several years ago.

LaRae

I don't know how old that photo is, but it doesn't look particularly old. How long has Meghan known Jessica Mulroney ?

Anyway, Meghan used to belong to a community (professional actors) where smoking seems to be very common. I would be surprised if she had never smoked before, at least "socially". I can't tell, however, if she still smokes today.