Which Royals Smoke?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why are so many royals so friggin foolish!

I have seen pictures of her smoking when pregnant and also drinking alcohol when she was pregnant. I do not like her. She is just partying and spending tax money. She is a very unsofisticated person. She schouts and screems. It is not royal behavior. I read about her a lot on other forums and i agree with most of them in my opinion about this girl. Some people mind about the things she said about her father. In the beginning i didn't. I thougt we had to give her a chance, but so far she 's not doing well. My favorite is Mathilde of Belgium, she is a sofisticated princess. That is royal, that is style. Sorry for the dutch who like Maxima.

prinsesmelanie said:
I have seen pictures of her smoking when pregnant and also drinking alcohol when she was pregnant.
She didn't smoke when she was pregnant. I am sure about that.
If you are sure she smoked when she was pregnant, show the pictures.

I don't have the pictures i saw them in a magazine. But i can find you the picture off her drinking while pregnant if you like to have those. I am sory i can not give you the others.

You probably mean the pictures in Lech, but Amalia was already born then.

Mascha said:
I thought that King Juan Carlos smoked also, from about the age of 16 or even before that time. :unsure:
Yes, it is true. King JUan carlos is still smoking like Letizia. I have the photos but i can't put them here. :(

Prince Nikolaos smokes but tries to avoid doing so when there are cameras around, although he has gotten caught a few times.

Young Prince Harry has been known to light up as well.

And Letizia does smoke, although she too is careful to avoid being seen. I have an older pic of her from her (I believe) mexico days doing just that.

Bunkycat

Attachments

• Leti smokes.jpg
    Leti smokes.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 33,228
doe anyone know if Felipe of spain and Diana smoke and even Joachim and Alexander and Phillipe of Belgium.I wondser if any of the Belgian royals smoke?

Bunkycat said:
Prince Nikolaos smokes but tries to avoid doing so when there are cameras around, although he has gotten caught a few times.

Young Prince Harry has been known to light up as well.

And Letizia does smoke, although she too is careful to avoid being seen. I have an older pic of her from her (I believe) mexico days doing just that.

Bunkycat
This photo was taken in marocco. :)
I don'«t know if felipe of spain smokes because one biographer of him said that he didn't like the smoke of cigars.

How about Queen Elizabeth II,Prince Philip,Sophie,Princess Anne,Lady Sarah Chatto,PrincessMihael of Kent..?I know the late Princess Margaret was a great smoker.

HMQueenElizabethII said:
How about Queen Elizabeth II,Prince Philip,Sophie,Princess Anne,Lady Sarah Chatto,PrincessMihael of Kent..?I know the late Princess Margaret was a great smoker.
no not all!

but only Princess Margaret been smoke

Sara Boyce

I saw a pic of Prince Rainer who it is believed to be a heavy smoker however Albert of Monaco does not smoke.

sara1981 said:
no not all!

but only Princess Margaret been smoke

Sara Boyce
Princess Margaret smoked and drank most of her adult life and died prematurely as a result of it. She was relatively young in Windsor circles when she died. Her mother lived to 102. Her older sister the Queen is now 78 and is in robust health. P. Harry should be mindful of how smoking and drinking affected his great-aunt's health.

kinneret5764 said:
Princess Margaret smoked and drank most of her adult life and died prematurely as a result of it. She was relatively young in Windsor circles when she died. Her mother lived to 102. Her older sister the Queen is now 78 and is in robust health. P. Harry should be mindful of how smoking and drinking affected his great-aunt's health.
what mean robust? i read Prince William's 21st birthday articles about that his grandmother had it

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
what mean robust? i read Prince William's 21st birthday articles about that his grandmother had it

Sara Boyce
Robust is an adjective meaning strong and healthy.

Yes i know The Queen now is strong and healthy.She never smokes.She sleeps early at 8.30 pm and gets up at 5.30 am.She also does some exercises in the morning.

HMQueenElizabethII said:
She sleeps early at 8.30 pm
She must be a quick eater since the Royal Family have dinner around 8-8:15 pm.

Yes,i think so.I read from the newspaper and it told that she sleeps at 8.30 or 9.00 pm.Never up to 9.30pm.It's good for her health.

Does anyone know about whether or not the rest of the Greek RF smokes? Do Queen Ana Maria, Princess Alexia, Carlos Morales, CP Pavlos, Princess Theodora, and Prince Phillippos smoke?-Kathleen

HMQueenElizabethII said:
Yes i know The Queen now is strong and healthy.She never smokes.She sleeps early at 8.30 pm and gets up at 5.30 am.She also does some exercises in the morning.
I read that she gets up at 7.30 am. I don't know when she goes to sleep, but I know that she often stays up late in order to finish her paper work.

Well, interesting topic. I think the topic should be changed to who does not smoke? It would be easier to count. In their circle, not smoking may not be acceptable as it was treated as a lifestyle. And peer pressure is quite real.

Prince Harry killed birds while smoking a cigarette during a traditional shoot at Sandringham in Norfolk, London.

The teenage Brirish royal had joined his family members, including his elder brother William, Prince Philip and Prince Andrew for the shoot.

Harry, clad in a green shooting jacket and flat cap, also had a cartridge belt around his waist, but he lit a cigarette with his double barrelled shotgun tucked under his right arm as he waited for pheasants to fly over.

"He looked like he was desperate for a smoke and couldn't wait to light up. I suppose smoking is frowned upon in Sandringham House so he has to make up a for it by having crafty ciggies outside," The Mirror quoted an onlooker as saying.

Meanwhile, Andrew Tyler, director of anti-blood sports charity Animal Aid, criticised Harry's casual attitude to killing birds.

"The fact that he can enjoy a smoke

hania said:
I always wondered did Diana ever smoke and Sophie?
Diana never smoked (to my knowledge).

Sophie smoked in her youth. In the biography 'Sophie's Kiss' it reveals she smoked in her youth, and there is a photograph in the book of her smoking'.

Diana never smoke. camilla is a smoker, i think.

hey guys,i just thought about it,if some of their partners smoke and the royals themselves smoke,what do they do?like felipe and letizia and mary and fredick,does joachim and alexander smoke?

hania said:
hey guys,i just thought about it,if some of their partners smoke and the royals themselves smoke,what do they do?like felipe and letizia and mary and fredick,does joachim and alexander smoke?
I know that CP Fredrik don´t smoke anymore and that CP don´t smoke.

Back
Top Bottom