Which Royals Smoke?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the Web I saw that Nikolai of Denmark smokes and that Maria-Olympia smokes. These are not wise young people.

Last edited:
On the Web I saw that Felix of Denmark smokes and that Maria-Olympia smokes. These are not wise young people.

Sadly at 18 it already seems that Felix has a smokers face

Their father and grandmother's example isn't helpful but it seems the younger upper class is picking up smoking more often than the (upper-)middle class.

:previous:
In this photo we can see Prince Nikolai with a cigarette in his hand.

https://c2.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/i/G06173965/21876415_o3Fkg.jpeg

No disrespect but why is he smoking so close to Prince Christian? (Unless that isn't Prince Christian). Does he really not care for his little cousin's health?

Edit: To add, I do not have anything against people who smoke. . . its just, when your so close by a 14y/o or anyone whose as young as Prince Christian, it presents worrisome. Well, to me.

Double Edit: Prince Felix it,s not Christian .

Last edited:
No disrespect but why is he smoking so close to Prince Christian? (Unless that isn't Prince Christian). Does he really not care for his little cousin's health?

It is not Christian. It is Prince Felix, Nikolai's brother.

Saw a photo today of Constantine-Alexios of Greece smoking.

It is sad that Constantine-Alexios has become a smoker. I wouldn't be surprised if Achileas-Andreas was a smoker too as it seems to run in the family, but I don't know if he is.

Back
Top Bottom