The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-17-2004, 11:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Astrid of Belgium is good friends with princess Margarita of Romenia.

Princess Laurent of belgium with Charles of Calabria.

Old 11-17-2004, 06:21 AM
Majesty

i think its good that the nordic heirs are close they can lean on one and other when its gets hard

victoria said in a interview that she is glad athat she is close to other heirs becouse she can talk with them about things that she can´t talk with other friends about
i guess about being royal and all what comes with that

Old 04-22-2005, 01:41 PM
Majesty

i think in a few years we will se more about who are friends with who
Old 04-22-2005, 01:46 PM
Serene Highness

Prince Laurent of belgium is a close to crown Prince Reza Pahlavi of Iran

The moroccan royal family is close with the spanish , bulgarian and saudia arabian royal families :)
Old 04-22-2005, 01:57 PM
Royal Highness

CP Frederik and CP Haakon are good friends. Frederik was best man to Haakon, but their relationship probably stemmed early on since their mothers are also good friends. I believe Frederik is also good friends with Princess Martha-Louise.

CP Frederik and CPss are also close friends. Victoria reportedly stayed at Frederik's home last time she was in Denmark.

It is possible that Mary and Maxima are good friends, the two with their husbands spent a weekend hunting together in the Netherlands last year.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:02 PM
Heir Apparent

im not sure about Earl and Countess of Wessex have friend in England or what?

and Prince Andrew and Sarah,Duchess of York have friend? since both got marriages in 1986 or some?

what about late Diana,Princess of Wales but she had many friend when she was grew-up and got married to Prince Charles and she had more best friends im not sure what names is!

Prince Charles have friends? Crown Prince Phillipe of Belgium? and more in country

i know HM Queen EII had friend with HM Queen Sonja of Norway because both been chat over phone how nice each other but she not friendly with HM Queen Beatrix how RUDE!

what about Prince William and Prince Harry have friend?

Sara Boyce
Old 04-23-2005, 12:05 AM
Gentry

Just to answer a question from way back in this thread, the interview about Elizabeth II that Queen Margethe features in is called The Queen's Story. :)
Old 04-23-2005, 01:29 AM
Heir Apparent

I think maybe they are good to the other,there are nothing for each one to hate the other.Maybe we see that they are no very friendly to each other but in their private life how can we know?Maybe in their free times, they go with each other on holiday...how can we know?Do they tell us?
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 04-23-2005, 02:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amira
Prince Laurent of belgium is a close to crown Prince Reza Pahlavi of Iran
:)
it's true,reza pahlavi godfathered Laurent's child
Old 04-23-2005, 02:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1981
im not sure about Earl and Countess of Wessex have friend in England or what?

and Prince Andrew and Sarah,Duchess of York have friend? since both got marriages in 1986 or some?

what about late Diana,Princess of Wales but she had many friend when she was grew-up and got married to Prince Charles and she had more best friends im not sure what names is!

Prince Charles have friends? Crown Prince Phillipe of Belgium? and more in country

i know HM Queen EII had friend with HM Queen Sonja of Norway because both been chat over phone how nice each other but she not friendly with HM Queen Beatrix how RUDE!

what about Prince William and Prince Harry have friend?

Sara Boyce
Diana's best friend in the royal circle was Sarah,then duchess of york,and william is said to befriending his cousin,Zara philips.
Old 04-23-2005, 04:00 AM
Administrator

Guillaume & Martha Louise

One of the (many) highlights of the Danish Royal Wedding was in the room where they had the traditional bridal waltz. There was one great shot of Guillaume of Luxembourg joking with Princess Martha Louise; they looked so natural and happy. It was one of those rare little glimpses which spoke volumes about the nature of their private relationship.
Old 04-23-2005, 04:03 AM
Majesty

well Guillaume came in the room with victoria
victoria holding him around the waist
and carl philip joking with martha Louise
Old 04-23-2005, 06:04 AM
Courtier

I think Mette-Marit/Haakon and Sophie /Edward.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	haakon530#.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	130311  
Old 04-23-2005, 07:10 AM
Heir Apparent

I think i read somewhere that Prince Amadeo of Belgium and Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg are good friends as well as being second cousins...or something like that ^___^
Old 04-24-2005, 02:23 PM
Aristocracy

i heard that too. guillaume, amedeo, and felix are all close friends.
i also heard that amedeo invited beatrice of england to his 18th birthday party.
Old 04-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Crown Princess Victoria and the Princess of Asturias looked very chummy and all when they met in Stockholm last week. Very friendly and warm. Also with the Prince of Asturias, whom Crown Princess Victoria also seems to connect with.
Old 04-24-2005, 07:51 PM
Serene Highness

I thought they looked very friendly also and was wondering what language they communicate in? I imagine CP Victoria speaks more than Swedish and English. Does anyone know if CP Letizia is learning/has learned other languages besides Spanish?
Old 04-24-2005, 07:53 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily
I thought they looked very friendly also and was wondering what language they communicate in? I imagine CP Victoria speaks more than Swedish and English. Does anyone know if CP Letizia is learning/has learned other languages besides Spanish?
I'm pretty sure she speaks English.
Old 04-25-2005, 06:21 AM
Courtier

yeah, i remember her saying in a pre-wedding interview that she spoke english, but they were then teaching her "proper" english.
Old 04-25-2005, 07:50 AM
Courtier

I think that most of the European Crown Princes and Crown Princesses are close because they are approximately the same age, and that the spouses of these are also included.

I know CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit are close friends of Kyril and Rosario of Rumenia (?). They spent a lot of time together when CP Haakon and CP M-M lived in London.

And I remember seeing a photo of the Norwegian CP couple sitting at their seaside summerhouse with I think Laurentien and Mathilde and some babies. And I thought, "cool, they meet up privately as well" It was just a regular weekend, no official engagements. It was before Princess Ingrid Alexandra was born. Have anyone seen this photo as well?!? I can't find it (I don't know where to look:) )