What Will Happen To The Royals in 2004?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden
This topic will be closed at New Year and then we will see if any of you got it right

So tell us your predications for the roylas
Who will announce her or his engagement?
Who will announce that they are expecting a child or several
Will there be any break ups?
what scandels do you predict?

im not answer!

Sara Boyce

I expect a break-up between Johan-Friso and Mabel, a thirth baby for princess Marilene, a second baby for Marthe-Louise, engagement of princess Victoria.
And more scandals for the Windsors.

" I expect a break-up between Johan-Friso and Mabel,"

I hope not after all of the trouble they have to endure because of others.

"a thirth baby for princess Marilene,"

that would be nice

"a second baby for Marthe-Louise,"

Yes but if she is moving she might want to wait on that especially with the King's health as well.

"engagement of princess Victoria."

No comment.

"And more scandals for the Windsors."

For sure. You can set your watch to it.

A third baby for Maurits and Marilene would be a very nice prediction for 2004. That would make Princess Margriet a "double" grandmother in 2004, with Annette and Bernhard Jr. expecting a baby, too. I can just picture Queen Beatrix and her sister Princess Margriet each pushing their two "new" grandchildren around in prams!

And how about if Princess Margriet's other sons "caught" up to their brothers and became engaged, too?

In 2004, I predict that:

-One of the King and Queen of Sweden's children will get engaged (not sure which one, probably Victoria).

-Prince Harry will apply to Sandhurst Military Academy

-There will be another speculatory announcement on Prince William's plans after University (whether he will go into the military right away, travel first, etc.)

-Princess Martha Louise to become pregnant again

-There will be a controversial break-up between Johan-Frisco and Mabel (Scandal, Scandal)

-The annual British Royal Scandal will occur (I wonder what the tabloids will come up with this time, but hey, it's hard being the most famous family in the world)

-Princess Stephanie will divorce her new, acrobat husband

-There will ba an amazingly glittering royal wedding in Denmark and a less grand but still magnificent royal wedding in Spain

Princess Martha Louise to become pregnant again with twins

also princess alexandra will annanuce that she and Joachim are having a baby in december....

Carl philip will ask his emma to marry him she says yes wedding in 2005

Victoria will break up with daniel II ,

Prince Nikolaos will get engaged to his girlfriend

we will se pictures of prince williams girldriend (semi official)

Prince william will take a other gap year after univeristy

Prince Harry will be a polo pro he do not want to go in to the army

There will be a new king in one of the european countries (i don´t know what country)

Sophie get a new tiara

frederik and mary will tell us that they are having a baby they will tell us this in November (it will be twins in 2005) a boy and a girl the girl will be the heir to the danish throne

princess annes daughter zara will get engaged

"frederik and mary will tell us that they are having a baby they will tell us this in November (it will be twins in 2005) a boy and a girl the girl will be the heir to the danish throne"

Well actually by danish lawe a girl or a woman can only become the heir to the throne if their are no other boys. Even if the boy is younger than his sister he will become king, and she will stay princess.

Originally posted by MarieLouise@Dec 7th, 2003 - 9:16 pm
"frederik and mary will tell us that they are having a baby they will tell us this in November (it will be twins in 2005) a boy and a girl the girl will be the heir to the danish throne"

Well actually by danish lawe a girl or a woman can only become the heir to the throne if their are no other boys. Even if the boy is younger than his sister he will become king, and she will stay princess.
I thought they maybe will change the law...

that would be nice. Actually they did when princess Marghrete became queen. Before the law didn't alow women to be heirs at all, but since Marghrete has no brothers they had to update the system.

It will be great to see if anyof us will get a few predication right...

Victoria will break up with daniel II

She will then start dating Daniel IV!

Prince Pieter Christian or Prince Floris will announce their engagments.

Marie-Chantal will announce she's going to have a baby to be born in late 2004.

Mathilde will announce that baby number three is on its way for 2005.

Of course also the baptism of Catharina-Amalia:

my guesses of who would be the godparents:

- Crownprincess Victoria of Sweden
- Martin Zorreguieta (eldest brother of Maxima)
- A sister of Maxima
- Prince Constatijn, brother of Willem-Alexander
- Crownprince Frederik of Denmark
- Prime-Minister Balkenende of the Netherlands

Originally posted by samitude@Dec 13th, 2003 - 3:28 am
Mathilde will announce that baby number three is on its way for 2005.
I don't think so. If there is coming a third one, then in 2006.

A sad prediction (and I don't like it to write it down), but there will also a funeral in 2004.....

Prince Rainier of Monaco........

Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Dec 14th, 2003 - 7:50 am
A sad prediction (and I don't like it to write it down), but there will also a funeral in 2004.....

Prince Rainier of Monaco........
When you say that with Rainier ( I HOPE NOT, THAT IT WILL COME TRUE)...does anyone think, that Albert will marry in 2004 or announce his engagement?

Hi....

my predicts will be death by Queen Elizabeth II's Aunt ( I forget her name). She is 101 year old goin to be 102 on Dec25th??? and still alive. Her son Is Richard, Duke of Gloucester I think That right?? is that right??? What else for Next year.... Will Charles marry Camila??? No Way!!!!!! And prince Andrew, Duke of York will get remarry next year????? Who Knows!!!!!!

Karla

Karla64, you are right, you are speaking of Alice, Duchess of Gloucester and she is 101 or 102. Yes apparently she is not doing well.

Hi Lady Jean

Yes That name is Alice My gosh i forget her name ahhh Thank your for your help smile.... I think She will be 102 on December 25th on christmas day ??? i hope that right.....

Thankyou
karla

I predict pregnancies for Letizia, Mabel, and Serena Linley.

I think we can also count on new revelations (book?) from Paul Burrell.

No, I don't think so. The real book of Burrell is already written and is a insurance for him and kept by his attorney. If someone from the MI6 or something kills him in order of the monarchy, that book will be published. That's why he will never be killed.

On the sad predictions, I do think that Princess Alice, the Dowager Duchess of Gloucester might die (alothough I sincerely hope she does not). I think there will also be a death of another major Royal in the world, but who, I am not sure.

Originally posted by karla64@Dec 17th, 2003 - 1:08 pm
Hi Lady Jean

Yes That name is Alice My gosh i forget her name ahhh Thank your for your help smile.... I think She will be 102 on December 25th on christmas day ??? i hope that right.....

Thankyou
karla
oh my gosh!

i cant believe it! Princess Alice still strong till over 100 year old but now she will become 102 on christmas day. oh my god i cant believe it!

Sara Boyce

Originally posted by karla64@Dec 17th, 2003 - 1:08 pm
Hi Lady Jean

Thankyou
karla
oh my gosh!

she still strong! but she never dies! oh my lord! Princess Alice always close to Queen mum before Queen mum dies in 2002

Sara Boyce

Sara, yes, unbelievably, Alice will be 102 on Christmas Day!

OMG :shock: Princess Alice is certainly old. Who has been the longest living royal ever in history?

I also agree that Victoria will be Catharina's godmother.

Frederick and Mary will anounce they're having a baby by fall of 2004.

William will surprise the world with his girlfriend.

Charlotte will be spotted with an official boyfriend.

Andrea will be named as official heir in Monaco after Prince Albert.

Princess Stephanie will have another baby.

Caroline will be travelling a lot due to her UNESCO colaboration.

it will be great to see if any of us did predict any of this....

"She will then start dating Daniel IV!"

That would be interesting. Or maybe there should be a Daniel III first and then she'll move onto another name starting with "D" for the next boyfriend...

As for the prediction involving Princess Alice, this might happen. Sad but true. Also perhaps of Prince Rainier.

"Carl philip will ask his emma to marry him she says yes wedding in 2005"

This is quite likely.

"Princess Stephanie will divorce her new, acrobat husband"

I wouldn't say that. Maybe she will surprise us all. I certainly wish her long-term happiness. I'll tell you one thing that won't happen next year; Charles and Camilla will not get married.

Have just found my crystal ball...

Prince Andrew will remarry..

Prince Philip will suffer a major health setback..

Princess Stephanie will have a fourth child..

Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst will have some very public marital spats, leading to speculation about divorce..

Letizia will have a honeymoon baby..

:flower:

Sad but yes, I have to agree I believe Ranier may pass on... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom