Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't Believe how Christian has grown ! What a beautiful family !

I have to say I found this such a lovely little exchange yesterday. The Duchesses enjoying Polo with their children and little Louis excitedly showing off his mommy's sunglasses to Aunt Meghan. I always like these little moments in informal settings.

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

link to the tweet

Last edited:
So nice to see the family having simple fun together !

He seems to be more like Charlotte when it comes to boldness.

LaRae

Prince George Will be a ‘going concern’ as we say around these parts.

I struggle to understand this post and how it relates to any previous photo or comment. Please can you explain.

By today’s standards I quite agree. The public sulking and celebrity demands simply won’t wash for those who have to pay for it.

It's an area of Canada, including PEI, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.

I imagine "going concern" is slang in that area with a meaning not related to businesses.

You mean like “the Firm” which is not related to businesses but is short for the British RF?

I am guessing htat it means "Will George be popular or " a recognised brand?" but I don't know

I take it to mean that from here on out, George (along with Charlotte and Louis) are going to be a going concern in the eyes of the public as to actively want to know what they look like, what they're up to, what their personalities are like and so forth. It happened a lot with William and Harry as children too.

George does look, for the most part, like he resembles his father in mannerisms. Kind of introverted and on the shy side with Charlotte being the outspoken one and with Louis growing up to be a natural "ham". Its often too that the oldest of siblings naturally takes on the "responsible" role of looking out for his younger siblings and is more sedate and reserved and leaves the goofiness to the younger kids. We saw that with Elizabeth and Margaret, we see it in William and Harry and I've witnessed it myself with my three kids.

As a future king of the UK, George is always going to be of the most interest. For now though, I'm glad he's able to just be a little kid.

Thanks for the explanation. I had completely misunderstood the use of ‘concern’ in this context.

Philipps family during the Festival of British Eventing at Gatcombe Park:

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed/2019/08/02/festival_of_british_eventing,_gatcombe

I just love the Phillips family. They really do have the best of both the royal and non-royal world and they always appear to be so genuinely down to earth and real and appear for all the world to very much enjoy spending time together with aunts/uncles/cousins/grandparents/stepgrandparents all seeming to get along so very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom