Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness, that is an absolutely beautiful picture of Fred and his nephew. Phew!

:previous: The photo of Fred and Nikolai is one of those rare images that say more than a thousand words. How utterly beautiful and how very rare that such a singular moment of such intense feeling, from pain to love, is caught by a camera in one singular shot.

That's love. Lovely! And what is a Christmas Seal?

That's love. Lovely! And what is a Christmas Seal?

Seals are stamps that one can buy to support a group of charities or a particular charity. They were popular as seals for Christmas cards envelopes etc.

Here in the USA Christman and Easter Seals are general sold to benefit the American Lung Association. They may be sold for other charities but I only know of the ALA.

The pictures of Christian and Vincent are heartwarming. I saw the Queen being driven through Copenhagen this morning. It must be such a joy to her to see her sons settled with lovely families of their own.

The pictures of Christian and Vincent are heartwarming. I saw the Queen being driven through Copenhagen this morning. It must be such a joy to her to see her sons settled with lovely families of their own.

Christian looks quite grown up for a 10-year-old boy !

That's not Pierre Casiraghi. I think it's her nephew Louis Ducruet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom