Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a lovely photograph of CP Victoria and her husband.

The Windsor families today at the Festival of Eventing.

Lady Louise, Autumn, Mia and Zara

Zara greeting her uncle Prince Edward

Countess of Wessex and Autumn Phillips

Savannah Phillips and James, Viscount Severn

I think it's nice that we are seeing the Phillips and Wessex children playing together as Louise and James are closer in age to these children than their first cousins.
:previous:
So nice too see pictures of the family interacting with each other. It's very nice to know that they are like all other families closed to each other :)

Lovely pictures of the Wessex family with their cousins.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: Thank you for the pics! I really like the fact that they all seem to have a close bond!:flowers: The girl wearing a purple t-shirt and with a ponytail is Zara's half-sister right?

:previous: Thank you for the pics! I really like the fact that they all seem to have a close bond!:flowers: The girl wearing a purple t-shirt and with a ponytail is Zara's half-sister right?

No I don't believe she is. This is Stephanie. That girl may be the Phillips' family Nanny/au pair as she was with them last year as well. Or she is simply a family friend although she looks very young.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Autumn taking care of Mia and Zara looking after Isla.
I believe the woman is a friend of Zara.

Or maybe she is Stephanie. I believe Stephanie attended last year and was pictured going down the slide with Savannah and Isla.

Last edited:

Thank you for the lovely pictures, Molly :flowers:. It's always delightful to see families have a good time with each other. Savannah is almost James' height, and she's not even five yet. I have a feeling she'll be a pretty tall young lady.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

No I don't believe she is. This is Stephanie. That girl may be the Phillips' family Nanny/au pair as she was with them last year as well. Or she is simply a family friend although she looks very young.

Ah thank you! To be fair, the girls seem both very similar to me, but maybe it is just the hair color that tricks me!:flowers:

:previous:very happy girls ready to great their father

Victoria and Mette-Marit today at the Climate Pilgrimage
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Daniel and Carl Philip at a holiday in St Maxime a couple of weeks ago

Victoria and Mette-Marit, farewell on Saturday evening.

Gorgeous photo of Victoria and Mette-Marit. The warm hug, the sunshine, the nature.
https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...439_637202379753635_7078251400631162750_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous photo of Victoria and Mette-Marit. The warm hug, the sunshine, the nature.
https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...439_637202379753635_7078251400631162750_o.jpg
That is a fabulous photograph standing right in the middle. It's really lovely that Victoria and Mette-Marit get along so well particularly as Victoria, Haakon and Frederik spent a lot of time together on various projects their countries shared an interest. The trips to Greenland in an attempt to bring media focus on the major climatic developments in the Northern hemisphere. Being young heirs together, theirs is a long time bond of friendship and it's a definite bonus when their spouses also get along well.

Wow that looks like a spontanious kiss from Fred. Great photo of Henri and Fred.

Yes, it is such a loving picture of Frederik and his father!

Thanks for sharing it Queen Claude :flowers:

Joachim of Denmark's sons are astonishingly handsome-all of them!

Thanks, LeeZ. Yes, this is a lovely and very intimate picture.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom