Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are all the men like Daniel???? LOL

They're extremely rare for some strange reason. Our culture appears to favor all sorts of jerks, so many men think that's what women want. Victoria is one lucky woman.

They're extremely rare for some strange reason. Our culture appears to favor all sorts of jerks, so many men think that's what women want. Victoria is one lucky woman.

And to think when Victoria and Daniel were dating many people on these boards had decided that he was not worthy of her, he wasnt from the right kind of family, he didnt have the right education and most of all he did not have the right career. It seems most people have now chnaged their opinions of Daniel.

And to think when Victoria and Daniel were dating many people on these boards had decided that he was not worthy of her, he wasnt from the right kind of family, he didnt have the right education and most of all he did not have the right career. It seems most people have now chnaged their opinions of Daniel.

All these things are not at all necessary to be a good person, or to catch the heart of a prince(ss). I'm glad Victoria followed her heart, because it brought her in the right direction. She's happy.

Those were some very warm moments between Felipe and Letizia, Victoria and Daniel and Constantine and Anne Marie. The photo of Felipe hugging Letizia was particularly lovely.

Some nice photos of HM and Prince Charles at the Highland Gathering last week:

One ~ Two ~ Three

I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall during their conversation. It looked like a funny one. In photo three it looks like Charles is showing HM something funny in the programme, I wonder if they had a joke book tucked inside it. :lol:

Those were some very warm moments between Felipe and Letizia, Victoria and Daniel and Constantine and Anne Marie. The photo of Felipe hugging Letizia was particularly lovely.

One ~ Two ~ Three

I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall during their conversation. It looked like a funny one. In photo three it looks like Charles is showing HM something funny in the programme, I wonder if they had a joke book tucked inside it. :lol:

I love these, thanks! I swear, QEII is amazing she has more energy than I do and I am half her age:flowers:

:previous:You're very welcome Andolini. I love seeing photos of HM at the Highland Gathering, because she always seems to be laughing. :D

One ~ Two ~ Three

Love these! Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall with you!:lol:

So nice to see a happy mother/son moment. :D I recall some happy snaps of them at the Gathering last year, too.

Very heartwarming pix, especially the one with Estelle being kissed by her uncle !

Daniel seems to have positive relationships with all the family members. He seems to bring out the best in all the members if the Swedish royal family.

Hach, surfing through all the pics, it is great to see, that the royals - despite their status - are still human beings.... lovely to see
Bye Bine

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom